Millennials - specifically white millennials age 18 to 34 are the weak link

Millennials - specifically white millennials age 18 to 34 are the weak link.

Millennials in general:

Clinton 62%
Trump 21%

>The poll of 1,299 young adults, taken Oct. 24-27 by Ipsos Public Affairs, included an over-sample of racial minorities and Hispanics to provide statistically significant data for a breakdown of presidential support. The online poll has a credibility interval, akin to a margin of error, of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points for the full sample and 5.5 points for the subsample of 668 likely voters

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/30/clintons-massive-lead-over-trump-narrows-among-millennials-poll-president-republican-election/92948974/

The young are always liberal.

Shouldn't be a big surprise. They wise up as they learn and experience more. (hopefully)

>Ipsos Public Affairs, included an over-sample of racial minorities and Hispanics to provide statistically significant data for a breakdown of presidential support.

If I am reading this correctly browns are over represented

Fuck that noise, I'm a milennial, I live in California, and I'm voting for Trump.

I just turned 20 and I prefer trump over hillary, but I live in sc so trump will get the vote anyways and I'm being an asshole and writing my own name in

they won't show up to vote

They don't vote; they're slacktivists.

Polls taken at colleges? Millennials are also the least white age group America has ever had thanks to previous generations.

Pic related is honestly more surprising

I didn't think so many Millennials gave a fuck about who their parents were voting for. Maybe their parents' endorsements matter to them in the sense that they then support the other candidate

Either way, it's pretty sad that they care more about Obama's endorsement than their own family and friends. Reminds me a bit of China during the Cultural Revolution, when children would report their own friends and family to the government if they didn't agree with Mao Zedong.

fuck you

>trusting the authority's judgement over your own or your family's

disgusting fucking statists, we need a second revolution.

Poll is wrong. TRUMP memes are fucking everywhere. Not a single person I know is voting.

Based Asian voting for the only proper candidate than any other subhuman races.

look at the education system

why do you think these "educated" people are so fucking stupid?

I'm 18 and all me and my roomates are voting trump. I think we're the only ones though. All girls are voting Hillary it isn't even funny

the point is comparing the voting habits within the specific groups you nitwit.

Am millenial. Am voting Trump. But yeah a lot of us are cucked.

Thing is, millenials don't turn out in high numbers, and Hillary is no Obama.

What a cunted up worthless do nothing want everything generation

All those millenials who aren't going to vote, but are going to scream and bitch when Trump wins.

Fucking delicious.

20 here
in New York

voted for the Don

Chicago white millennial here. I support Trump.