Holland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Moldavia in a week

>Holland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Moldavia in a week

TOP KEK MOLDAVISHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Hollandese are ITCHING for a war with Moldavia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country.

There wouldn't be a square meter of MD soil that has running water, electricity, or toilets that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the gordons and Muslims first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY scooter-ridden moldavian they see.

When Holland is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

fuck off you dirty gypsy fucks, take your petty squabbles where someone will give a shit

Wat

I'd pay good money to watch this

I second this motion

Wtf i love hillary now

Wat is een Moldaviƫ?

Wat LUL je nou hondelul!

What the fuck are you saying dogscock!

>tfw no tanks

this colgate user is clearly a graduate from the prestigious Aussie Shitposting Academy

well shitposted colgatebro

>Calling it Moldavia..

Get the fuck outta here. Noone gives a rats ass about Moldova, especially the people unfortunate enough to have to live there. Its Mexico 2.0, as in, everyone who had the slightest chance to leave, did.

>The Netherlands
>Once a first rate global Empire that fought the British toe to toe
>now reduced to hurling insults at a non-country that was accidentally left on the maps after the fall of the Soviet Union

How the mighty have fallen.

You fucks don't even have hand-down Leopard 1/2s?

what the shit man, what's wrong with moldova(not moldovia) ? are you off your meds again colgate ?

FUCK YOU MOLDAVIA

sage this shitty pasta.

theres more important threads

the dutch for moldova is moldaviƫ. pronounced moldavia, more or less.

Finland bought their tanks while we bought their IFVs

The only reason you would need tanks nowadays, is when Russia is at your doorstep.

What would Holland seriously do with tanks? Too expensive to send to the Middle East, and by the time the Russians made it to us, it's too late anyway.

>western security policy

Don't worry though, we have F16s stationed in the baltics.

Enjoy getting them S300/S400'd one thing that gonna be useless here is fighters, we need AA and arty

>literally at the most western end of europe

we dont even have to participate in ww3 we could just watch from our comfy home

>he actually believes russia will invade