Two more months til Frank saves Marvels Netflix

Two more months til Frank saves Marvels Netflix

He already saved it after Jessica Jones brought it down.

what are you'll expecting as the story?
A generic Punisher story, him vs some gang?
The Welcome Back Frank stroy?
or something else?

Is this going to be the first scene?

Jessica Jone was better than DD

Nah I think he's going to be dealing with usual criminals.

>white male lead
>military
>uses guns to kill misguided souls

This is gonna be trashed so hard.

They should put this scene in. Just to bait more controversy.

You know your an sjw right?

And then the outrage will be so great they will either cancel or neuter the show for PCshit.

Every Marvelflix movie gets worse, so I have low expectations.

Well, it's Netflix, there isn't much hope for it anyway.

I want Baracuda to slap a white man in the face with his BBC

As long as Frank isn't shooting women or blacks, he'll be fine. No one gets offended over Russian gangsters.

I think he's implying the SJW audience on netflix is going to demonize it.

Outrage over a black person being shot, or outrage over Frank offending black culture about holding the guns like magic bang-bang-sticks?

Remember when they made Luke Cage bitch at Danny for beating up a nigger who was MELTING BODIES WITH ACID? And media ate it up and praised it as a great scene?

No, better do the Slavers arc 1:1.

Why not do that?

luke cag was better than JJ and iron fis is even better

I recall hearing the main story is gonna be mostly militarry/goverment stuff

Luke was better in Jessica Jones than he was in his entire show

I dont get why everyone seems to be implying that all of the netflix marvel shows are universally hated. I like all of them. As far as superhero show go, i think they are all pretty decent.

And i know that critics arent universal tastemakers, but they do represent at least a sizeable portion of total audiences, and most of these shows have been pretty well reviewed.

Is it just willful ignorance or contrarianism or something else? What is thebstandard against which all of these shows are being judged?

it's Sup Forumstrarians
>What is thebstandard against which all of these shows are being judged?
nothing. The only legit great Sup Forums related tv show is Legion. the Netflix stuff stands above most capeshit too

I have a few complaints about the marvel/netflix shows but I liked them overall. Nothing outstanding, but they were better than average.

>Iron Fist better than anything

Just because you hate women, it doesn't make Iron Fist better than Jessica Jones.

That would be badass actually. Start of with him brutally slaughtering a family then do a flash back to how he got there. Those two people deserved soo much worse than what they got. Ending scene is him knocking and those two monsters open the door.

DD>JJ>IF>LC

Luke Cage prior to Cottonmouth's death was the best thing Netflix put out after DD.

DDS1 > DDS2 (Scenes with Punisher) > Luke Cage (Cottonmouth) > DDS2 (All the other shit) > Luke Cage (Diamondback)

>Iron fist better than anything
Iron fist is literally worse than Arrow in every single way, worse plot, worse protagonist, worse villain, worse costumes worse cgi worse love interest, worse supporting cast

Iron Fist sucks

Ali Mahfjdhaslfdhsafd is a fucking amazing actor and carried the show. Who's idiotic idea was it to kill him?

I didn't saw much of Luke cage because I didn't like the character in general but...

Why the fuck everyone says that it sucked after the first villain death?What is the big difference beetwen the 2 villains ?What changed?

Dude's just a super charismatic guy. He was fun to watch. It was like if you took The Rock out of any of his pre-fast&furious movies: they were only ever watchable because of him.

It's not so much that Diamondback is bad, it's that he's *not* Cottonmouth.

Im not arguing that it wasn't bad, but LC was all of that AND it was cheesy as fuck.

God I hope so.

Jessica Jones was weak, Cage went downhill fast after Cottonmouth, Iron Fist and Defenders were straight up trash.

Also Daredevil costume redesign when?

Um he will save it to the extent that the other Marvel heroes are NOT in it.
And there will be NO carry-over effect in terms of helping the other series.

We'll still have to deal with Karen though.