War in Donbass thread

I see no threads about it, what's the situation in Ukraine right now? Is it a stalemate with no end in sight? Does Russia want to turn the situation into a never-ending conflict to destabilize Ukraine and stop it from getting close to the West?

Map of the conflict: google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi0_eKJj4PQAhUFVhQKHa4cDuEQFggkMAA&url=http://liveuamap.com/&usg=AFQjCNFFa3H1OXqElf2j-1mUhMkLwyptOA

Other urls found in this thread:

interpretermag.com/day-985/#15412
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Russia is focusing more on Syria right now.

self-bump

also, I am soon going to interview an expert journalist about this conflict as part of my degree. What would you ask him about? I'm interested in asking about what the conflict can mean for the relations between Russia and the West, or if we could see the Russian army directly intervening to guarantee the independence of the rebels.

i am thinking about join the azov battalion, since i was in the army and they need soldiers, is this a bad idea Sup Forums?

I would ask if the casualties are as low as they say or its a lie, also if the ukraine army is as racist as its portrait

>According to The Daily Telegraph, the Azov Battalion's extremist politics and professional English social media pages have attracted foreign fighters,[21] including people from Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom, France, America, Greece and Scandinavia.[2][21] Sweden, Spain[2][47] and Russia[48] About 50 Russian nationals are members of the Azov regiment.[49]
wow, so a bunch of neo nazis are fighting for Ukraine, interesting

but why would you, money? it seems a bit stupid...

>that nato and nazi flag

>if the ukraine army is as racist as its portrait
Where have you heard about it being so racist?

I am not a nazi, but i think that ukraine is the one who is right in this conflict, there is not much jobs here and i hate drug dealers, i think i can use the combat experience, my father was a soldier and so was my grandfather

well every news calls they right wing extremists

>supporting ukrainian niggers

lmao

>muh hitler

What is your take on the conflict, Polack?

OP is a donbass

w-why are americans so mean? ;_;

>shitskin
>joining a neonazi group
Azov is retarded, they're "nationalists" who get payed and funded by a jewish millionaire

Ukraine should just accept that they've lost the east, they don't have the military capability to retake it, not to mention their campaign has fostered intense dislike among the Russian population living there

>Nazi flag
>NATO flag
>Muslim index finger
>Hitler salutes

You guys can't genuinely believe this shit is real? There's no such thing as Neo-Nazis, that's just a staged photo where some moron put everything he thought would piss off the average Russian.
Those things aren't even related to eachother.
A Nazi Muslim fighting for NATO? Who could be so stupid?

If you really want to get destroyed by Russian military it's a great idea

>Who could be so stupid?
Ukrainians

Not to mention when it's all done and settled, Azov and Right Sector will be accused of war crimes and sacrificed to prevent them from being a threat to the Ukrainian State

Oh, I wouldn't know anything about muslim nazis :^)

now now, everyone can die the way they want to

nice trips. Also create a decent /ug/ tread next time pls

>Neo nazis that are fighting for globalists

Honestly, did Hitler fuck up when he said this, or did he say this at all, or was it soviet propaganda?

The United States of America, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Confirm the following:

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

3. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

6. Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises that raises a question concerning these commitments.

Couldn't tell you, but sincerely doubt that he said that. I know he had respect for Islam, but he was raised Catholic.

two of our enemies bleed themselves
10/10 would watch
Still i hope ukrainians bleed themselves more than ruskies.

>International agreements
They're worth less than the paper they're written on, at the end of the day it comes down to military and financial power

follow zbig

Motorola is dead, Givi will die soon, and many leaders of the commie side, if trump gets elected he will talk putin out of this, if hillary gets elected she will force putin out, so its a win win for me since the conflict will end in two years.

I am more white than half of this board.

>ukrainians bleed themselves more than ruskies
what problem do poles have with Ukraine? Thought the hatred for the ruskies united you?

they live in poland
they spit in our faces when (((our government))) helps them
they are a non-country occupying our lands

Do you think Trump honour the agreement?

>honour
>u
No, the agreement only said they'd take it to the UNSC which the US did
Honestly the Ukies can go fuck themselves, they made the same mistake the Georgians did where they thought the US would openly support them in poking the bear
We probably encouraged them to do it of course, but it's still idiotic for them.

Similar to how the Poles got jewed by the Brits into poking the Germans

Ukrainians massacred Polish civilians during WW2.

It doesn't surprise me you say that.

Russians and Americans can not be trusted to honour their treaties.

It disappointing me the UK has not take stronger action against Russia.

I think you severely underestimate novorossiya, they're not just fighting on russia's behalf, but they sincerely beleive that ukraine will exterminate them.

Says the country who betrayed the cossacks.
Fuck you

Spain? More a jew from US behind proxy.

Not saying I disagree with what Putin is doing, but he has faced no opposition at all, from anyone, it's quite shocking.
Syria, Crimea, Ukraine, the Arctic, every time there was all this saber rattling from NATO, but Putin called their bluff, and the result was...nothing.
No real response to any of it.
The US especially made all these threats and didn't follow through on any of it.
Now I doubt he will believe any threats or warnings, and that has the potential to be really bad.

>what's the situation in Ukraine right now?

Russia-Backed Forces Fire 55 Times on Ukrainian Positions; OSCE Quietly Halts Drone Surveillance Program

interpretermag.com/day-985/#15412

Read the Interpreter for daily updates

I believe in concentrating on the present.

You worry about Britain's past dishonour but have no concern for the same current shame faced by both our nations.

The war has basically stalled to a halt, they aren't taking members any more. I work within an organization that works closely with them

If anyone has any questions I can answer them

frozen conflict with constant shelling.

entire situation is absurd and it will be solved with nukes.

trust me, i'm from balkan and balkanisation is a very dreadful position to be in.

also, azovfags are just fags

If they pay you yes. Dont expect a victory tho that region will remain a frozen conflict shithole like everything Russia touches.

>ukraine

no such thing

return lwow

What are the rebels without the russian support? no tanks, no ammo, no air support or intelligence

I read that they are still recruiting, 300 euros a month, have to speak english ot russian or ukrainian.