I just figured out that we can set profile pictures for our student profile on moodle of my university

I just figured out that we can set profile pictures for our student profile on moodle of my university.

Literally nobody of the 300 or so students has yet set his pic yet so I would stand out. Also the profile pics are very visible every time someone accesses a course I'm signed up in under "recently online"

I want to troll all the leftist cucks in my year. Trips decide what goes in there. (Pic is not very big, ca 200x200px)

Disclaimer:
however I also don't want to get suspended within a day. Hence: hard mode: no gore or svastikas. Rest should be acceptable tho.

go ask reddit fuck face

Rolling

This isn't spam fuck you

Shrink pic related or Fuck off.
It's the only defendable lefty trigger on campus

Anthony wiener pic

id go with panty perv pepe

Just your smiling mug in MAGA hat

>which university?

This or another greatest ally

A Russian flag.

Bern

Thusly

reroll

Pepe.

re 2013 eso
menos mal que te matamos el circlejerck

My university has exactly what you described. I'm pretty sure if you put up anything but your face pic they'll take it down, in my uni anyway.

or this

yeb

this pic

They probably will, but our IT sucks really hard. They are completely overwhelmed with an old system completely breaking down.

It will surely be up there for a few days if not weeks. Plus people here are pretty chill, even left wingers so the chance that I get in trouble are pretty small.

no contest

come on
HOW ARE WE NOT GETTING THOSE TRIPS

a picture of

In my group each student put a letter. Depending on our latest visit order on the website you could see under the "recently online" tab a giant : TRUMP

Hililoli from shadman you weirdo

No worries I'm saving the good stuff. If what swedebro said happens and they start removing it, I will just start spamming it all of them haha.

Haha good idea. I need friends for that though...

Reroll

pic of ma dhick

phew.... that was close.

Kek is a patient god.

Of course your only option is Trump

Uni Fribourg?!

200x200 pic of a NatSoc swastika, it will piss them off

YES!!!

Just keep it blank mate.

This

Command: Negative return to green line

Officer: I cant command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: please confirm your request

Officer: They out outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them

Command: No response, orders the airstrike

No, Berne :/

Jill Stein loli

Or this

Do you have students on the campus 'choosing' their gender, or making one up?

I might have a good case for you.

user, I shall propose a new gender identity for you. It's called 'Alpha Male'

Every leftist will now have to refer to you as 'Alpha Male', because that is your gender identity.

Reply on your interest. I might start a new board on it.

Keep It Simple, Senpai! Take a picture of yourself wearing a Trump hat!

Roll

jeremy corbyn

that cartoon pic of a dindu

Reply to this post or mecha hitler will
kill your mom tonight,

Dreifachs

reroll

WHAT ARE YOU

Rare Adolf. Do it, fagott.

I actually wanted to. I even tried to order one, but they are unavailable here, except you buy them from china. And that means 30 days shipping and I feel retarded buying trump hats in china.

cuc