Rick Harrison endorses Trump!

MAGA
youtu.be/PabSICNepSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY
youtube.com/watch?v=nr2wyVpQ2Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=2QfxaIjfE2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

He knows the difference between a good deal and a bad deal.

Fucking this

RICK AND BIG HOSS

FUCK YEAH

I knew he was based.

The baby boomer vote just flipped

I'M RICK HARRISON, AND THIS IS MY ENDORSEMENT

He's literally a jew

What we really need is a chumlee endorsement

you can't sell him fake shit

What a mad man.

You have to appreciate the balls of any celebrity willing to public endorse Trump.

What about the other 'Rick' from American Restoration?

>inb4 rick is gone from the show

Pawn Stars > Jew Pawns from Detroit

You're thinking of these guys.

>Trump Wins\
>He finally sells Battle Toads

he used to be a cruzmissile

He's not an (((actor))) so I don't see why he would be #withher

Is he still in prison?

>"Don't insult my jewish ways"

>People asking him about Battletoads for years
>He now supports Trump

guys.. GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!

Meme magic is real! PRAISE KEK!

MY GOD

this is my pawnshop

TOP KEK

FIFTY BUCKS

This is pretty huge

My names Rick Harrison and i just committed business suicide.

For you

this

>Rick Harrison
>Dana White

It's over for Hillary, we won Nevada

dammit peaches

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY

Before he had a show, he used to sell jewish remover memorabilia

he probably got one of Trump's older cars in return for this endorsement

Les is based.

>LOCK 'ER UP!

This used to be my favorite show. So based.

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my daughter

>big hoss is now regular hoss

And you never know whats gonna be posted through that door

HOL UP
Does he literally have a "Wife's Daughter"?

Oh my...

you really never know whats gonna be posted

He should send Chumlee to sit and fart on Hillary's face.

Based

Now we just need Remy LaCroix to endorse Trump.

he kinda looks like a fatter prequel obi wan

MODS MODS MODS

yeah, not even close.

she's 23 btw

Offer now stands at:
100%

YES

Can we just start the civil war already

Lmao

noice

> election night
> trump wins
> Rick Harrison is in the crowd
> soon as trump gets 270 a laser sight zooms to his heart
> Rick springs into action and throws an object the deflects the round
> it's an old copy of battletoads

Wow, this actually swayed me to vote Trump now.
I love watching Pawn Stars, and I know for a damn fact how much wisdom and knowledge Rick has on American History, enough to make an educated decision as to the future of this country... and if that educated decision is a vote for Trump, then I feel confident that that is a decision worth backing.

gj rick

This is like when the hero and the villain have to team up to defeat something that threatens them both

expect a lot of new passengers on the trump train in the coming week!

gonna get crowded as we approach 10x the speed of light!

youtube.com/watch?v=nr2wyVpQ2Kw

Fuck yes

Based.
His show is extremly popular here, it's even a meme on the biggest french forum kek.
Too bad he makes so many anti-french jokes, but hey, we forgive you Rick.

FREE CHUMLEE

That's really interesting actually.

Nice, but what exactly was the fucking sound his son made into the mic at the end?

i posted on here when the election started (fuck that was awhile ago) about him endorsing rubio

youtube.com/watch?v=2QfxaIjfE2o

didnt get many responses

Rick Harrison is literally a criminal, his father is literally a criminal, his son is literally a criminal, and Chumlee is literally a criminal.

They can't even vote in the election because they're fucking felons. And I'm not fucking joking.

Who cares what these faggots think? They don't even run a real pawn shop anymore.

I CAN'T GIVE TRUMP MY ENDORSEMENT, BUT I'M GONNA CALL IN MY BUDDY WHO'S AN EXPERT AT PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENTS.

was hoping to read "One thing I've learned after 21 years - Hillary belongs in prison"

wow reality tv stars stick together what a surprise

Pretty sure Chumlee is the only one who is currently trying to fight felony charges, i may be wrong but ye.

Rick used to sell counterfeit goods. His father was caught on grand theft auto and given the option of prison or the Navy. The son has been in many bar fights and drug charges.

And you know as well as I do that they've been doign all kinds of shady shit on taxes and stuff over the years, if they're already career criminals beforehand.

They're all garbage.

He pleaded guilty and managed to avoid the felony i think

Mfw Big Hoss yells "Lock her up!" At the end

Thanks for correcting the record!

"LOCK HER UP!!"

if criminals can't vote hillary is fucked she needs the minority vote desperatly

also the only surprise here should be that he did it so late

not really a trump supporter but this is another par for the course in regards to the average working stiff being a trump fan (and yes theyre millionaires now but he spent like two decades running a pawn shop on the vegas strip cmon now)

We got the best endorsements like Bruce Willis, Jean Claude Van Damme and now based Rick Harrison

They run a pawn shop for fuck sake. They aren't saints. Go to any pawnshop around and you'll see it's not exactly run by the best society has to offer.

I think there is a requirement for pawn shops that you have to be some sleeze bag in order to work there

i used to be trolled by battle toads...

NOW I FIGHT ALONGSIDE THEM

Checked.

Trump now has the meme vote.

>battletoads

>Sup Forums was harnessing the power of kek before pepe was even a thing

Wait what?

The fuck happened?

pepe was a thing before battletoads newfag

he raped a 12 year old.

#FREECHUMLEE

Praise kek
The battle toads will help us fight this war

I hate TV but I for some reason still like their show. From all accounts he is a good dude and I've heard that even when not on air he gives people fair deals on their items.

no he wasn't, not here atleast.

drugs+ illegal guns if i remember correctly

As if. Only old white men/rich collectors browse his shop.

He increased interest in his store by 500%. The only thing he killed is his contract with jewsish television, if it hasn't already ended. Haven't watched pawn stars in years so i just dont know

On March 9, 2016, Chumlee's home was raided during the course of an investigation into sexual assault allegations. During the search, police found crystal meth, marijuana and one firearm. On a later search, police found eleven more firearms, ranging from handguns to a shotgun, MP5, and .223-caliber rifles. Only four were registered to Russell. Nevada, however, does not currently have any laws that require the registration of firearms. Most of the firearms were found in a bedroom vault safe, along with 17 multi-dose ‘bars’ of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and seven capsules containing small amounts of methamphetamine, police said. Police also found evidence of possible cocaine use on the property. Subsequently, Chumlee was arrested.

He was released on bond the following day. His first appearance in court was set for March 11, 2016.[25][26][27]

On May 23, 2016, Chumlee was charged with 20 felony counts, including drug and weapons charges. David Chesnoff, Russell's lawyer, confirmed that the reality TV star pleaded guilty to a felony weapons charge; unlawful possession of a firearm; and to a gross misdemeanor of attempted drug possession in a deal which calls for three years probation and counseling.[28][29]

he raped a 12 year old so they raided his shit and found out that hes tony montana. chumlees a pretty hardcore dude

Someone should edit a MAGA hat onto him in the pawn shops intro

you're wrong on this completely