Atheists will defend this

>Atheists will defend this

Where's the missing link, Fedora tippers?

They've already found the "Between Species" they are commonly known as "Americans"

where are your great great great grandparents?

You fucking retard we don't descend from apes, we have a common ancestor with them

People are just too frightened to say the obvious.

That's a flawed representation of the model.

they're in africa and turkey, soon to be the majority in europe

ummm... Abos? Polynesians?

I think they have long found them in ice or something

even before cro magnon

>being this retarded

fuck off and shove a bottle of maple syrup up your arse you moose fucking twat.

They're all in Africa and Australia

the idea being that all the steps in between us and our common ancestor with apes have died. since it was millions of years ago

There actually aren't millions of the first one, that's a different species from humans and modern chimps, granted there hasn't been a lot of change for them.

Evolution doesn't give a fuck about your idea of "progress"

Chimps survive well in their environment, no selection happens, no change happens. Same reason why Crocodiles are essentially the same animal for 50 million years, shit works.

When out ancestors got dropped out of the trees and unto the savannas with nothing more than a slightly larger than average brain and some social skills, tool use became essential, and it just snowballed from there.

"Millions of these" in the first instance have been extinct for more than a million years. That's an Australopithecus, retard.

except there aren't millions of the first one around. you do realize that isn't a chimp, you also realize humans haven't evolved from chimps, right?

>canadian education, ladies and gents

WTF? that's the same fucking thing you frogfucker

and the common ancestor was eradicated

A fucking leaf every time.

If you would like to learn more, just read some book about evolution. These "millions of these" on the left evolved into other species of apes. Hominids were just one of the the species that evolved out of some common ape-like ancestor. Many of the ancestors of many species no longer exist because they died a long time ago.

Let me put it in a simple form for your Leaf-intellect. Each child is slightly different from their parents. Maybe there a couple point mutations in there too. Over time, as we observe each generation that one is very slightly different from the previous one. However, the generation now has thousands, tens of thousands of generations between them and what we consider the previous species. The great^1000's grandchildren are much different from the "original" species.

You fucking retarded third world paprika eating piece of shit having a common ancestor with a species doesn't mean that we descend from that species
We also have a common ancestor with goats, that doesn't mean that we're descended from goats you stupid fucking third world piece of shit

Then wheres all the fossils linking apes to them? Wheres the monkey fossils?

Sigh for the umpteen time not all Anit-thiest believe in evolution.

>You mean niggers and monkeys?

but that's wrong you retard

If you're alive and your fifth cousin is alive why aren't your great-great-great-great grandparents alive?

>calls other people "third world"
>with cities like Paris, Marsaille loaded with muslamic savages and african rapists
>soon 10% white

now I know why you're such an expert on apes

> where are the bones of millions of creature dying each and every day?
Guess what, burgermaister, nature recycles EVERYTHING. Fossils are the rare exception that somehow haven't been digested/crushed/deteriorated by their environment.

>hungarian education

If you dont understand the theory dont even try to argue retard

Go to and we can laugh at you there

False equivalency between the monkey on the left and modern monkey species.

Our predecessor wasn't a chimp, but an extinct ape breed.

stfu subhuman

Fuck off twat

Le epic bantz my good sir!!!11!!!1 xDxxxdddd

Obviously genetically weeded out through natural selection, an in between for a human and a monkey is shit at surviving.

Monkeys= Good at living in trees and shiieeet

Humans= Good at using tools to survive, negating the need for tree living

In between fags= beat each other to death with clubs in trees and all died.

We don't evolve from Chimps, it's a branched tree with a common ancestor. Why do jewcucks (christianity is jewish) always not understand what they're criticising?

Do Christfags actually believe Africans were made in their deity's image?

The fossils linking monkeys and apes to the common ancestor. Where are they? You danced around it

underrated

>What is australopithecus

Underrated

Fucking Kek.

they went extinct just like ur moms sex life after having u lol

Nice try.
1: Humans did not evolve from chimps, as you apparently think.
2: The in between part has evolved to us, but plenty of fossils have been found and even some have been found frozen in ice.

the species to the right of them killed off the species to the left of them.

little ant.. you still do not know the terror of humans

Do people who make these things not realize how subtly racist rhey are? The missing links aren't missing, we're just supposed to pretend like they're equal. That fourth monkey looks just like my neighbor Juan and the first one looks like a nigger toddler.

Nowhere. I just told you why, and hoped you can figure it why the expection of such a thing is unrealistic.

/thread

Replace turkey with Great Britain and it fits.

they're probably somewhere in canada being sucked off by you massive faggots
fucking kill yourself.

The ancestor 'apes' don't exist anymore. They branched out into separate paths to get to modern apes and humans. What you seem to misunderstand is that modern apes are our cousins, not our grandparents.

Wow are people this retarded? That's not a fucking monkey you dumb ape fuck. Jesus Christ.

>Atheists will defend this

What an idiot. Atheists =/= evolutionists. Is it so hard to comprehend that most atheists don't care how we got here?

I usually don't like leafs, but that was funny I must admit.

You realize you're North American, right?

>I mean we all know mapleniggers are stupid, but Jesus christ.

the missing link are Canadians

You sounds mohaMAD

they evolved into us dipshit. The apes stayed in the trees while a group of apes segregated and speciated, they adapted to their surroundings. However there were overlaps (neanderthal), these were either killed off by us or where killed of due to competition from us, or they evolved too - however this may be untrue as it is a common theory that there was only one point of origin of homo-sapiens.

Did you forget where you lived for a second?

>Oh shit I can't argue against that
>HURR MUSLIMS

So where are the fossils of the missing links?

Monkeys
Nigs
Slavs
White's

Pretty simple really

There are not millions of the monkey looking ones. Those are not modern monkeys.

It is preposterous that the youth has been convinced that from something low a higher being can be produced. We did not descend from the apes, they descended from us. We truly live in the Kali Yuga

Oh, you mean all the dead proto-hominids we keep finding? There are a fuckton of them, just google it.

Evolutionary Theorists make a lot of bold claims in spite of literally not going on anything else but bones. We can't really probe life that's dead, we can only really look back 3 - 4 generations.

There's plenty of fossil records of prehuman hominids. I suggest you read up on your scientific journals.

Evolution is still the most plausible theory once humans developed a human will and intellect our evolutionary path probably drastically changed from all other life on earth, even more so when agriculture allowed some of us to just sit around and think instead of worry about dying all the time.
>Evolutionists who deny the power of the human to control it's own evolutionary path and our will to better ourselves as a species should suck a dick

OUR EVOLUTION IS A PROGRESSION FROM SHIT TIER MONKEYS TO GODLIKE INTELLIGENCE.

The unworthy branches of the species, extinct.

Why do these common misconceptions about how evolution works and who our ancestors were keep being spread?

Are you seriously retarded or this is some fancy leaf bait?

Before fucking off I'll post a some DEVO lyrics
God made man
But he used the monkey to do it
Apes in the plan
We're all here to prove it
I can walk like an ape
Talk like an ape
Do what a monkey do
God made man
But a monkey supplied the glue

That'd be like saying your sister is your mom just because you have the same dad, are you retarded?

it's inside your ass search hard enough and you will find it

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about: the post
You're like those fuck-ups that don't understand how you can even date a fossil and decide they get to claim the dates are made up. Why do you talk about shit you clearly have zero understanding of?
Leaf, you're just coming across as a fucking retard.

Incorrect. We did not evolve from chimps, we both evolved from a common ancestor, chimps resemble this ancestor because they are well suited to their environment and therefore experience little evolutionary pressure. Meanwhile our ancestors had to deal with a changing climate which resulted in different traits being advantageous thus a greater change.

nice

Evolution is real
God(s) are real
Fuck off shill