Fellow Americlaps, now that the election is coming to an end, how do you feel?

Fellow Americlaps, now that the election is coming to an end, how do you feel?

Only Americans can post ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX_aWntS08E
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I made your country faggot don't ever tell me I don't have dominance.

GOD DAMMIT DAD

>Only Americans can post ITT
Stop me, Burger

Sup Forums was an embarassment

I enjoy that animation

that this ride has only just begun, and President Trump will need our help for the next eight years to fight a dinosaur media and wannabe elite

Poo poo pee pee
o
o

p
e
e

p
e
e

I'm glad I'll finally be able to leave this shithile. Coming here isn't worth it if you're not getting paid.

FUCK YOU DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME LIKE FRANCE DOES

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>stop me
That's rich coming from Pierre

>lose a revolution
>minority in your own capital
>haven't actually triggered Brexit yet
What can you do right as of late?

I'll be sad when it's over, but damn if it wasn't a fun ride. Hopefully 2017 will be entertaining, and I get a feeling that it will.

I honestly feel empty inside.

A fucking l- DECIDUOUS BY-PRODUCT

The election may have come to an end, but the fight is beginning. John McCain and Ted Cruz have explicitly stated that they intend on continuing the obstructionism that so many Americans have come to loathe. Instead of looking inward, the GOP continues to self-destruct, leaving the American people to pick up the pieces.

Thank God we put someone who can play hardball in charge.

Optimistic for Trump, but curiously interested to see what fresh hell we get if Hillary wins.

No one could've predicted Obama's executive order putting grown men in bathrooms and showers with little girls back in 2008.

2020 could be the year we start genetically forestalling puberty on every child until they pick one of a few dozen subgenders to identify as.

Hello this is Sven! I can post here, yes? I like Amerika very mush thanks you!

I'll just be glad its over

Also if Trump loses I unironically will probably look into renouncing my citizenship and moving to Russia back where my family is from. I've talked with my uncle from there, and he'd help me out with the transition and getting work (I also suspect he's some kind of mobster but I dunno).

The leftists are taking over and winning, Trump is one of our last hopes, I don't see much positive in America's future even with him as president, let alone Clinton.

Hope is dying and so are whites, this place is starting to look like Rome when it was on her last legs.

>Trump wins
I can finally sleep through the night, wont have to spend nights reading, watching the news, or arguing with people over politics since the election will be decided and we would have elected a peacekeeper

>Hillary wins
I'll never sleep, fearing all night long that nukes are coming or that I'll be dragged away from my wife and daughter to go fight in a war that I want no part of and gain nothing from

youtube.com/watch?v=lX_aWntS08E

>not moving to India and converting to Hinduism and removing kebab

Good luck Misha. Say hi to the Messire and Pontius Pilate when you get there, I'm sure Woland is excited.

I'm gona miss the memes.

hue

fuck you, you dont tell me where I can shitpost

to answer your question, it was a wild ride, and I cant wait for what kek will keep in store for us next

DAD GET OUT OF MY BOARD HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING

Trump and Hillary are the two worst candidates I have ever seen in my entire life

this is a shit show. But I do hope hillary wins, because hopefully trump is not an accurate spokesman for more than half the country. 'Cuz that would just be embarrassing

If Scott Adams is right, there will probably be bombings by isis after the election. Stay safe.

FUCKING TREE FINGER

Come back to the empire!

What are we going to do when it's over, Anons?
I'm having an existential crisis.

If Trump wins let the good times roll.

If Clinton rigs it let the underground revolution begin.

Drumpf say sexist things, hurrrrrrrrrrr he bad boy. Totally on par or worse then Hillary Clintons corruption. #Imwithher
You disgust me.

Foreign burger.

I love you all. Unironically. I don't know why, never met any of you assholes in real life but I feel we have a kinship.

2016 feels like being on top of a mountain and knowing it will never reach these heights again.

Win, lose, this place and you people will not be the same once this elections over. We will go back to our normal lives and part time shitposting, not knowing if the person sitting next to us on the train, restaurant, class is awoken and red-pilled

Thanks /pol. I'm going to miss you glorious bastards. Let's MAGA together

>literally advocates and brags about sexual assault
I'm honestly quite surprised he didn't drop to 20% in the polls after that. there is absolutely zero reason to support him after that

No matter who wins, we will have many sweet happenings soon. Burgerland will be never same again after next 4 years.

>Trump wins
I can unironically hope again. I'm fucking sick of hating everything because of where our government put us since the late 90s. I want to at least believe that we can restore American industrialism and know that there's something moving this country forward.
>Hillary wins
I give up on everything (except life). If Trump loses there isn't gonna be anyone else like him despite what people think. Our government will continue to go in the direction it's been for the past 20 years, shills and fake liberal smiles putting band aids over fresh cuts while our arteries drain. I'll seriously have to consider looking for future prospects overseas and look towards a degree in business which I hate.

>Trump wins
I'll continue to live in America and start a family because the economy will get going and national security won't be a problem.
>Hillary wins
I'll finish me education in the states then move to Poland because I'm a dual citizen. Even though universities in America are super liberal, I can get a real good job in Poland with a good degree

Either way my life will be ok

When do we get to see the results?

I feel like I better read up on my books so I can live on if the election is stolen.
Who /TrumpOrMonk/ here?

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

we do what we have always done. raid tumblr and call for the day of the rope. we will also praise kek

I so glad it will be finally over, I fatigued bigly