Trump Wins. Whose reaction are you looking forward to seeing?

I'll probably check out the young turks and watch cenk tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yr3pATw-w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums

This fucker

Glenn Beck

Please let this happen

Sweet sweet Meg Kelly. She's going to cry from her vagina and bleed from her eyes.

So many. I'll need a compilation vid and a fresh tub of lube

r/hillaryclinton

I can't wait until confronts again over the election results.

>You'll never insult yourself into the White House.

He just fucking did, !Jeb!, whatcha gonna do about it?

John oliver

Justin Trudeau

Ben Shapiro

There will be a lot of people who's reaction will be fun to watch

Nate Beta Particle
Killary
Obama
Any Democrat in the Media (Cooper comes to mind)
Can't wait to see Molymeme's video when it happens

Hillary's by far. As big of a blow to Trumps ego it would be if he lost it's gonna be a MASSIVE blow to Shillary's ego. She gonna go bat shit insane.

Every leader in the EU in addition to our press.

Honestly I get some amazing entertainment either way.

My fucking roommates and their libcuck friends who can only counter all redpill arguments with "misogyny" and don't think he will get a single vote.
The stereotype writes itself.

You're asking "whose" as if it is simply person or a small group of people

I am going to be on a shitposting fervor on the lookout for EVERYONE

Shapiro?
Out of all of those, Shapiro will be the least surprised

I work with the most SJW of SJW's. They're so terrible the only way to get through the day is to avoid talking to them all. Two of them constantly talk about killing themselves and how you're sexist if you don't know the names of makeup. After the election, I'll love to hear what they have to say.

This

drunken peasants
Scotty will get fucking rekt

Many of TYTs are actually ditching Clinton. He's not going to shed a tear for the bitch that stole it from Bernie.

I hope he finally goes away

I want to see Chris Matthews lose his shit

I hope this cuck kills himself

Excited to see all of my always-been-economically-insulated spoiled-as-fuck coworkers saying "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN"

CNN in general and our libtarded media which is a CNN echo chamber.

especially BBC cucks
it will top Brexit

Obama
Hes going to refuse to appear at the inauguration & Biden will have to take his place (he said he would the other day)

my hardcore liberal coworkers and bosses

I work in san francisco

these cucks

I can't wait for that fat ugly faggots tears

Casey Neistat

He may be the least surprised but I will still be interested in what he has to say. Or has he recently changed his view on trump? Last i checked he was still a butt hurt never trumper

I want to see michael moore's reaction. I can't wait for people to tweet at him saying they decided to vote for trump because of his 4 minute speech

Damn I wish I had more friends.

obama

Isn't a Trump win very unlikely at this point? Aren't there a bunch of battleground states that are leaning towards Shillary?

maybe you guys dont know him but i will watch atheism is unstoppable if trump wins.
he might kill himself on stream.

My liberal school will explode in protest while I eat comfy noodles in my dorm watching the butthurt outside.

he's still never trump, but i have no doubt in my mind that he'll be celebrating on the inside when hillary loses

This or pic related

I hope he wins

this week has been really good for trump, even leading in some
liberal bs polls

Butthurt liberals at first, then a bit later Trump supporters after they start to realize they voted against their own interests.

for the love of god someone please make a compilation video of all the liberals having their smug look wiped from their faces

I myself will head down to tumbler for some screencaps

The Young Turks
Rachel Maddow
Michael Moore
Keith Olberman
Anderson Cooper
Wolf Blizter
Current Year Man
Casey Neistat
Every liberal celebrity who endorsed Hillary
Sup Forums

I just want to see the front page of HuffingPaint Post.

What do you think the headline will be, Sup Forums?

Neogaf is gonna explode when Trump wins.

Also The View "women"

Obongo

Fakest anti-PC youtuber I've ever seen. You can tell he's trying to imitate Sam Harris and all those other annoying kikes in that milieu.

/r/The_Donald
/r/politics
/r/hillaryclinton
Basically all of Reddit and Twitter

It's going to be funny watching Obama having to shake Trump's hand

>I remember when these games were new and exciting
Where does the time go?

I have a black supremacist in a class, and majority of my classmates and professors are walking far left parrots, just going to school is going to be a fucking treat.

If I was your ass I'd be praying to what ever god you believe in that Hillary doesn't get elected and start WWIII

RIP AMERICA
1776-2016

This.

I can't wait to see the soul crushing look on his face upon realizing that, in one night, his entire presidency will be invalidated.

Obongo, and Nige

Fuck yeah nigga, And Salty Cohen

Literally every social media outlet will be flowing with the salt of liberal tears.

Rachel Maddow and Patton Oswald

this goy

Mine, I'll make £5400 if he wins.

check this vid out leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yr3pATw-w0

This.

OP picked my,but Trump's not going to win.

I'll also be tuning in to TYT, but to see the reactions of pic related. All the other guys on the show including Cenk know that Trump has a real chance of winning the election, except this cuck boy. He's the type of democrat that thinks the election was won the day Trump won the nomination. Seeing his delusion shattered live streamed is going to be great.

>goy

I expect that Justin has no specific preference, at least as far as his job is concerned, in this race. He will probably be smiling huge when The Donald wins because he thinks it's hilarious.

If I were in his place I would much rather have Trump president than Clinton. Trump seems like he would be more enjoyable to negotiate with on trade policy. Trump's policies as a whole are better for Canada anyway.

Neistat got paid. Doesn't care

All that work rigging the polls, paying people to incite violence, all for nothing

I really hope some celebrity kills themself over it.

What I actually have planned:

>connect computer to projector screen in my house
>this displays on a 240 inch wall
>pull up at least 8 live streams from various liberal talking heads
>all volume at 100%
>sit in recliner in middle of the room with a 6 pack of coors
>listen to a cacophony of ass blasted fags while I sit there for a good two hours laughing like a retard

Pic related

CNN baby

Tim Wise

>"And now, our President Elect, Donald Trump."
>Trump approaches podium, smiling bigly
>Obama can barely manage a friendly grimace
>Trump's hand shoots out to grasp Obama's, giving it a firm shake and squeezing, patting him on the back with the other, the consummate businessman
>Pulls Obama in a little closer
>Leans to his left side and whispers in his ear:

You're fired.

Anderson is voting for Trump though. I'm willing to bet my life on this.

Oh but of course the Young Turks, theyll be advocating his assassination and the asshurt will be hilarious.

Ill be waiting for all the clowns to leave America before the Great Treason Trials of 2017 start. These wanna be pseudo intellectuals that think their opinion matters.

>glenn beck
>that guy that's always wrong
>george will

Fuck that guy.

I am voting for trump Just to hear Clinton's concession speech.

Meanwhile, in reality, when Hillary wins, we all know that most faggots will be looking at Sup Forums for their juicy, sperging reactions.

I'm not interested in pundit salt. I'm interested in the vast quantities of salt from every 14-year old who spent the entire campaign talking about how Trump's a shitlord misogynist and everyone should vote for (((Bernie))).

Fucking Reddit incarnate.

Anyone and everyone on my facebook feed.

Also TYT will blame HRC for the loss. Wouldn't be surprised if they go full the primaries were rigged and use whatever is found in the emails to push their progressive agenda.

Honestly fuck John Oliver. This type of rhetoric should not be acceptable let alone politically "correct".