/penngen/-Pennsylvania General

It's been a while since we've had a PA General, lads.
>ITT-Discuss counties, senate and congress races, ways to get Trump elected, and really anything in Pennsylvania

Bump, not from Pennsylvania, but we need to make this happen.

Did you just call us Pennsylvanians, lads?
You can start over if you want.

If from Philly, would be nigger or spic.

Bumping

South Central, where the niggers don't dare show their faces, and the only spics in the area are busy picking fruit which i'm grateful for.

This is Philadelphia in 2010... fucking shit hole.
This is why PA will never go red.

Who here ready for dat dere deer jerky?

Pittsburgh checking in

yeah, PA should split into two. half of the state filled with niggers/spics, the other half of the sate is rednecks

must suck being dragged down by a bunch of niggers, spics, and white white libtards

610 reporting in. Anyone notice the Trump signs taken down and replaced with Cuntons signs around whitehall? Every day I would see 30+ signs all around whitehall and now they are all gone with 1 or 2 cuntons signs. It's like some faggy numale from LU trashed all the signs and tried to put a few signs of their only but only had enough ramen money for 10.

someone redpill me on mcginty

i'm voting for trump 100% but hate toomey

Oh the green and red areas are the high crime shitholes, blue are the nice parts. I'll just look at the map key to see what they represent.... yep, sounds about right...

I live about 2 miles from Kathleen Kane and i know her son Chris. AMA.

the fucking unions do that shit all the time

She's a politician. She won't do shit for you, but we might as well kick out Toomey and give someone else a shot.

She in clintons pocket through various degrees

She would be a clinton tool if they both got into office.

I'm voting trump and toomey, though I expect to get clinton and toomey

anyone who lives in an around Philly and tries to say they don't like niggers or spics is a fucking hypocrite, they can say it all they want but, If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas and this is true all over America, not just for Philly.

>toomey

Isn't he just a run of the mill neo-con? Why would you ever vote for a cunt? I don't care what her policies are, she has a CUNT

Why are there so many nigs in Philly?

Which union?

I've got the same problem in Illinois, but our Senator is a Republican pro abortion, anti gun, crypto kike. But the woman running against him is just a real Democrat, so there's not much difference between them.

>let's have a circlejerk thread about where we live

no

It does suck but nothing I can do but sit here and reload 5.56.

20,003......turn off the football game faggots. There's work to be done. Get prepared.

814 checking in

I'm not a fan of Toomey, but my buddy works on his campaign and said he always brings an extra person with him so they can't fit pilots and he has to fly his own planes.

Shitsburgh suburbs checking in. Yard signs around seem like 6-4 in favor of Clinton, more if you count the ones at public intersections. I'm not expecting a win, but still hoping that the silent majority factor is enough.

It doesn't seem like Toomey or McGinty have anything to offer whatsoever. I think I'm voting Toomey though, after hearing from a friend that McGinty is basically "an EPA stooge."

202 sucks

Democratic shit holes cities.. most are like this.
plus they all were chased out of Camden into Philly by the spics
Niggers lover living in cities because a lot of them dont have cars.
Philly is fill with give me dems, homeless shelters, an other nigger type handout places.

I just flew in last night. I was actually impressed with all the Trump signs here. Seems like it's 8:1 in favor of Trump in the Cranberry/Gibsonia area.

30 mins outside of Philly in Bucks...Trump signs to Hill honestly 10:1

the labor unions that control Philly
Philly is hugely union
they make their apprentices / young members do political action every weekends or they kick them out of the union

It seems about 6-4 here as well, but in favor of Trump. The middle class and industrial parts have a shit ton of Trump signs whereas the ghettos and suburbs surrounding the ghettos have a lot of Clinton but a considerable amount of Trump

610 reporting in. Just hoping that niggers are going to be unenthusiastic about Hillary compared to King Nigger in 08 and 12.

I see the most increase in Clinton signs in the side streets. Took a long time to hit critical mass, but it finally did. Maybe only 1 in 20 or 30 houses also has a McCunty sign, so that's slightly encouraging.

I'm counting very bigly on a large amount of stealth Trump support. Even though I'm right in the middle of the expectable Hillary zone, it's unheard of to not also be seeing other candidates represented.

Isn't that illegal? Or is that just me having a moral opinion.

As a Pennsylvanian I can 100% agree that is true

Union types here were big into Bernie (still the most visible support by far until recently) but seem to be giving Hillary the cold shoulder on the whole.

Which is interesting because unions, even though they serve a legitimate purpose, do tend to be corrupt and tend to dictate behaviors to their members.

Aye aye!

>They don't call her shady Katie for nothing
Just another democrat pay for play politician that likes to line her and her husbands pockets. I hate toomey but that cunt is 150 times worse

Steel Union in Pittsburgh also endorsed shillhill

Chester county
The white women here are fucking stupid and sheltered enough to vote Hillary because of the mean things trump said

Who the fuck watches football anymore why aren't you boycotting that shit like a good American patriot ?

eh, I work at macys and there is no union presence here. They work us like dogs but they are actually pretty lenient to some things. We also get a mini party every month so thats nice. I do wonder what it'd be like to be in a union, everyone at work knows a huge Trump supporter and I talk politics with a seasonal temp about Killary being corrupt loudly. Everyone at work seems to agree that shes evil.

Also want to add that my manager wants to; in his own words "vote for Hillary because Bill cheated on her for so many years it would be like a 'fuck u' to him" you can't make this reason up.

They don't call him turncoat Toomey for nothing.

>Didn't I just fucking say I hated the guy you stupid fucking kike?
Your philly is showing niggerfaggot fuck off back the sewers where you came from

814 Reporting in (Central not Erie)

If i'm telling you to turn the football game off, odds are good i'm not watching it either. Stop trying to be a smart ass.

Union's don't care what is illegal or not.
A lot of high ranking union members have been arrested for whatever, but they have so much influence on judges and shit so they just get a slap on the wrist.
A lot of union ex-member hold political offices, they even try to become judges.

Yeah, it feels a little strange. It makes me wonder if one of those CTR playbooks posted here was real, since it said something about "people don't like Clinton enough to put out a sign for them, but may not remove them if one suddenly appears."
Only thing I'm mad about is that someone on my block had a Bernie sign for a few months, long after he dropped his campaign, and they eventually replaced it with a Clinton sign. It's hard to imagine how low your self-respect is to believe that "we have to unite" garbage when your new candidate is the one that literally rigged it against the one you wanted.

Me too lol

610 reporting in.

>I'm telling you to turn off the football game
>implying you're not shilling for an NFL boycott because the football game needs to be turned off
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOT DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE HOLY FUCK DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU KIKE NIGGER JEW LOVING FAGGOT KIKE

814 representing

Venango County here

nice weather yesterday eh?

484/610 here. On my drive to my school/work the past few weeks I drive by ~8 Trump signs. Recently there's been a few Memes Johnston signs popping up, Also there's a house near me that has like five signs for Jill Stein.

Yeah I'm voting Trump/McGinty. Toomey straight up sucks, McGinty won't be any worse.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew is a Jew no matter what form the Jew takes its still a Jew.

Thats scary. Corruption does start small I guess.

717 reporting, I've driven all over the place between Carlisle, Harrisburg and York, and have seen probably Trump signs over Hilldebeast signs 20:1. It's a good time to be alive.

wawa is for niggers

t. sheetzes

On one one hand a meetup would be fun but on the other hand I strongly fear you're all autistic.

>voting mcginty
Nice try CTR but we have to protect our majority you fahgots are getting crafty
Yeah still can't slide this fuck off faggot CTR with your demoralizing bullshit just remember we know who you are and remember where you'll hang when rope day comes

Blair Co Reporting in.
It was pretty nice, took the gf hiking around Raystown

>sheetzmasterrace.jpeg

>I strongly fear you're all autistic.

We can just banepost IRL. Don't be such a normalfag

724 reporting!

I have seen maybe 4 or 5 signs for Hillary and one bumper sticker. For Trump I've seen a few signs on every street, flags flying from homes and trucks, and some bumper stickers. Haven't seen any MAGA hats though.

Malvern reporting get in. Good amount of Trump signs and I don't think I've seen a Hillary sign.

Mostly white will do that I guess.

>Thats scary.
You know what even more scary? is that they get their union members off of DWI's and DUI's and other stuff because they have so much political influence. The laborer union even has its on police. Union has a huge problems with pills an alcohol abuse.

>normies don't belong here

But I have to admit its good being on the inside.

Where at in 724? Armstrong country bro here and I've seen maga hats galore. Last night at the bars especially everyone was rocking trump gear because Muh masculinity and too lazy to dress up

Bucks masterrace reporting

Who should i vote for besides trump?

Lower or upper mah nig?

>Supported Bernie during the primary
>Hill cheats him out of the nomination
I am still as salty as ever about that, bro. Plus Toomey is just a cuckservative.

Sheetz is so freaking good. I love the burger shnack wraps.

Lower/Bensalem

u?

Okay, can someone please explain this to me. Started at Penn State in august going for an art degree. Already changing my major due to the pretentious millennial fags in my classes, one of them being a fat tranny. I've lived my whole life in PA and with the exception of some recent renters apartment niggers invading my hometown, it's basically been lily white citizens I've encountered.... but what the FUCK is with all the Chinks and Hajjis up here in state college. Seriously, every other person I see is a fucking asian or burka pushing savage, and I'm not exaggerating just to make a point like "Oh my god, there's TONS of them up here.".... Honestly, there are TONS of them fucking up here, the majority being chinamen who speak that oh so enraging brand of chinglish. It's like their entire families have moved here just to ensure their transfer students graduate, there are young chinks, old chinks... why are there so many here!?

Mercer county. I might see some hats if I went to some of the bars where the older folk hand out.

Did anyone get shitty with you about your Trump gear?

Oh shit nigger you're like right near me. Wanna go to Neshaminy and stare at the coal burners?

I'm from the dixie, but wawa is dope

You're not wrong

Toomey sucks, mcginty also sucks. How Toomey didn't get primaried after trying to pass gun control is beyond me

There's just a high percentage of Asians and brownies because of the school. That's typical of any school town. They're gonna get their degrees and then go back to their homeland and make bank because that's where the jobs are.

K.

Just have it at a bar. The social anxiety will keep the autismos away.

No way Armstrong county is a political echochamber, our state rep proudly boasts a castle doctrine sticker on his front door. Merica

Shitty weather = comfy weather

Surprisingly accurate

NORMIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

Open carry bro or buy a conceal carry permit, you'll feel much better.

YUENGLING FUCKING SHIT

Here's my email address. Hit me up, we'll hangout sometime.
[email protected]

I've lived in PA my entire life and literally hve never even seen a wawa

When the weather's nice I usually stay inside anyways

>tfw still haven't looked at who else to vote outside of POTUS

Anything I should know about the senate race?

Any going to Dorney park this weekend for the Halloween fest wear your MAGA hat and go to haunt mansion house and all the employees will literally break character and comment on it. Happened to me last night and it was the funniest thing to witness

Good, I don't like them leeching on our superior schools, but as long as they get gone afterwards I could give a shit. Better than the European "refugees" who I'm suuuuuuuuuuure will definitely return to their middle east shitholes peacefully one day......................

You're getting dicks and gore buddy