Will you commit suicide when Trump loses?

Honestly I'm hoping for a few.

As an "establishment" Republican it's disgusted me to see the Trump-troll juveniles hijack our party in the name of us being "corrupt" without any evidence, and their other bullshit excuses.

Any of you planning suicide/suicide by cop if Trump loses, preferably in a landslide which I expect?

no

If you didn't want them to hijack your party you fucking well should have done something about it decades ago.

Fix your fucking primary process and quit fucking whining.

Our primary process is fine.

Our issue is the alt-right/red pill idiots all feeding into Trump's bullshit; hence why in the beginning he was only at 2% or so.

>Our primary process is fine.

Enjoy permanent democratic control of the federal government, then.

Of course you worthless fucks probably will...

Or you can just enjoy a candidate who will actually win like Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, or Jeb Bush and at that point we'll be able to take control.

Until then there's going to be division because we don't like the alt-right bullshit.

How has being faggot-ass RINO's worked out for you?
McCain and his hand puppet Graham need to get strung up!

What's the point of winning if the party doesn't do anything you want?

If you voted in Rubio, Bush, or Kasich, we'd still get war with Russia, TPP, and Amnesty.

Ad hominem. No argument.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but this is just insane. Come on, Clinton's presidency is right around the corner. Don't close the book just before you get to the good part.

Rubio was not in favor of amnesty, same old TrumpTroll bullshit taken out of context.

Same with the war on Russia. Neither of those 3 would have sent us closer to war with them than Trump or Clinton will.

jfc why wouldn't I? a fucking female president? are you joking? christ. the second she gets her period we are in nuclear war seriously

Oh no, I don't plan on committing suicide. I plan on laughing at the Trump supporters who do/go insane over their loss.

Well, there were stronger options you know. Cruz, Rubio, etc.

You're never going to get a candidate who can win again.

Your primary process is so broken that it got hijacked by democrats and retards and allowed them to nominate a progressive democrat spewing populist nonsense.

And now they know it.

>As an "establishment" Republican
Pro globalist idiot

No i'll commit regicide because Trump will win but Obama will declare himself King

Of course we can fix it.

1) Kick out Trump

Done.

Rich guy who likes laughing at watching pseudo-conservative millennials try to hijack our party.

You're a fucking halfwit.

You're going to sit on your thumb through four years of clinton, doing nothing but whining. Then when 2020 rolls around the dnc and media will pick your candidate again. Then you can do some more impotent whining while you fucking do nothing.

Republicans are worthless.

>"establishment" Republican

thats a nice way of saying you have an IQ below 90 standard points

No, I was anti-Trump this whole time, so I pretty much called this whole shitstorm happening.

No, because once again I'll say; we don't pick a DNC plant. We kick out the scum like Trump from now until 2020 and then pick a true conservative.

As I understand it, many of the establishment Repubs fucking HATE Cruz. Not you?

How are you going to kick out scum like trump?

You said your primary process is fine. The primary process is the means by which scum like trump is picked.

He's better than Trump.

Well, we can

A- Ban him.

B- Change the delegate voting system to allow what should've been allowed this year.

Regardless, it's an easy process of removing the idiot Trump/Trump supporters from our party.

You're fucking clueless.

Thanks for being useless while the republic fell.

Trumps gonna win by landslide and all you CTR Shilling libfags won't fucking know what to do with yourself when the emperor sends your beloved shillary to the fucking slammer where she belongs.

shut the fuck up you little gey I hate you