The feature story of the NYTimes Magazine this week is why there aren't more black penises in pop-culture

The feature story of the NYTimes Magazine this week is why there aren't more black penises in pop-culture.

Article title is The Last Taboo by Wesley Morris.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6DQMHfe14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this guy is so full of shit

I go on Sup Forums enough to know that black penises are everywhere

>why there aren't more black penises in pop-culture.
Is that satire? Your pop culture has been pushing the BBC meme for years.

I just realized that cucks are the new furries, they're demanding we reshape society to accommodate their shitty fetish.

At least he calls out Lena Dunham

not gonna lie, my dick is getting hard, time to prep the bull

Sorry for horizontal pic

Goddamnit, you americunts crack me up!

Thanks

>NYTimes
>support HRC

Lügenpresse

>that bit about LePage in the top

the funny part is LePage was exactly right

we literally caught a drug dealer in maine named D-money selling huge amounts of heroin

the leftists try to act like he's just being a racist

Your country is burning down because of muslims, hanz

The whole article seems amorphous to me. The writer is mad at something or someone but it's not clear exactly what.

Oh boy

The NY Times is nothing but a shit pile of intellectually challenged asshats.

How can we stop this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6DQMHfe14

Have american niggers always been this uppity?

kek

Doesn't more attention to race bring more segregation?
I mean, the lefties claim they want equality, but it looks like as if they want to separate everyone in the US.

This shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous.

No offense, I respect American achievements and stuff like that, but I honestly am glad, that I don't live anywhere near people like the author of that article and that people like him would've been laughed at and ostracized in my homeland.

who cares. Just the NYT being themselves.

>liberals are against the fetishizing of black men

What's the problem here Sup Forums?

He's literally saying that stereotypes are fucking him over because he doesn't have a BBC and that white girls think they're what every black man wants, and that white girls only fuck black guys to piss people off.

You fucking retards can't read now? You should be congratulating this idiot.

>Why there aren't more black penises in pop-culture
Because they look like turds and are hard to film.

Leftists don't want segregation, they want genocide.

Second holocaust when? I mean it this time.

This was in a nytimes article today

Have you guys ever met a girl named TaTy’Terria?

I want to believe you user, but if anything Sup Forums has taught me is that canada never means anything it says.

Soon.

This particular gay black author who apparently has a thing for lily white german men is the one who has a problem. I would say MOST white liberals still like fetishizing blacks. But let him call them on their bullshit and point out that they still being raysis. Let the left consume itself. Hopefully ppl on the sidelines will see that the left's solutions usually cause more problems than the ones they are trying to solve.

4's confirm thasss rite thas rite thas rite!

>Black dick in your spouse again
>Yeah I know she likes Chocolate men
>Got more niggers off than Cochran

Heh, forgot NYT hate's Kanye for whatever reason

Because that reporter's mother is busy with them all.

probably cause his fanbase is insufferable

It's literally middle upperclass white college boys though XD
NYT wouldn't be against such "cultural enrichment" would they?

Trump vs Kanye 2020 anyway
>Lewd comments BTFO

Why must people talk about black people all the damn time? They're in video games, movies, shows, every-fucking-where. Why is it so important to give them the spotlight? It's so tiresome to see the nigger infusion in media to show that the show is legit-not-racist-guys.
I don't care about them, they're not fascinating people, they're not good to look at, they don't have an interesting culture and worst of all they're overly sensitive whiny creatures.

Every virtue signalling Mercedes Marxist who reads NYTimes Magazine probably does so with a black dick up their ass.

Blacks are generally uncomfortable with the amount of fetishizing they receive from white men, mostly because it seems gay as fuck.

There is something uniquely rambling and content-less about a liberal's writing. Something about the way the material tries to unfold like the prose of a great thinker but never reaches the meat. Something about the victimized anecdotes that seem a little too cut and paste. Something in the allusions and vagueries that paint this incredibly full picture with the thinnest paint imaginable.

i dont understand how anyone of center or to its left can't realize by now what's happening

>be a hippie effete intelectual, no toxic masculinity
>more black thug cocks!

They gotta know their place in the "revolution"

Because throwing nigger shit in our face all the time is a psyop.
The kikes know that blacks are by far the worst race in the world. It's all they can do to manufacture culture for it to be deemed "normal".

>TaTy’Terria

Does the apostrophe be silent?

I thought the nyt was a respectable news source

Americans are such faggots, why do you guys act all high and mighty despite being a degeneracy factory for the rest of the world?

>penises in pop culture

u fuckin wot m8?

How is this even a thing? I don't think I see/notice penises on anything resembling a regular basis in popular culture...what the fuck are they on about?

Right now i think that furfags are less repulsive than cucks but that might be that i have not heard anything from furfags in a looooong time

i know exactly what you mean, that was a great way of putting it.

I think in part comes from being in an intellectual bubble so long that they brush off fundamental parts of their arguments assuming everyone agrees or they are established fact, when in reality they stand on highly debatable foundations and their misreadings and misrepresentations only takes them into further abstractions and non sequiturs.