Is there a better buddy cop duo in comics right now?

Is there a better buddy cop duo in comics right now?

Pic ABSOLUTELY related.

>dat banter
>dat buddy cop chemistry
>dat platonic friendship
>dat family struggles while trying to be a space cop.

I do hate how even when they are in civilian mode they are still in uniform. Why are artist so lazy? Why the Fuck would simon be in uniform at a family dinner?!

dogfucker has redeemed himself, he's the furry that will be gassed last

does it continue after Humphries leaves for his next project thoug?

We don't know yet

I hope that Seeley doesn't fucking make them a couple.

Gosh I hope so

I hope they do an ex-muslim plot with Simon, he seems to smart to follow that evil idealogy and the character already seems like ex-muslim. Would be nice representation for ex-muslims considering we are pretty much nonexistent in the terms of media representation.

Right wingers hate us because we are Muslim and left wingers hate us because we see Islam and Muhammad for what they are.

Isn't a good part of the series that they stay clear of politics? Then again it could be done well if written properly. I'm not sure though. It seems like something that could go bad.

Brings me back to the good old Guy-Kyle days.

But yeah, Green Lanterns is probably the most I've enjoyed GL since Blackest Night.

>platonic friendship
Yes but for how long?

Hal Jordan and the GLC is better

meh

>Kyle is back to Green because of an ass pull
>Pic Related
>Bringing back New52 Gods for Godwatch Redux
It's better than Venditti's other GL Offerings sure.

>buddy cop duo
>woman

How many lanterns does Earth have now?

add superman now

Too many. I'd like them to retire hal, Kyle, guy, and john into background characters at this point. They bring nothing new.

What's the deal with that, I smell nepotism from Earth.

Is this proof DC can turn shit writers like dogfucker into kino masterminds?

Earth was the starting point of life in the galaxy and is the center of the multiverse. The guardians moved it to where it is, and went full "ancient aliens" on it to make it look younger then it really is.

Guy and Arkillo were way better. And then the Greens fucked it up

>Forgetting Alan
>Retiring all but the worthless new pair.

That's dumb as fuck.

>The guardians moved it to where it is, and went full "ancient aliens" on it to make it look younger then it really is.
Why'd they do that?

>Retire all the FUCKING WHITE MALES but keep the qt spic and the boring sand nigger.
For what purpose?

>greens
>not Stanky Yellow Cunt
"They were hiding Sinestro's descendant!"
"... But Corps Leader, aren't YOU Sinestro's descendant? Isn't that why we follow you?"
"Of course! But they LIED!"
"But Corps Leader, this is the first time I've ever even suspected this. Who are you talking about? How is this mystery man related to Sinestro?"
"MUH SON"
"You mean that maniac who explicitly came back from the future to do the thing we already decided to abandon? Why do we care about what he thought?
"MUH SINESTRO"
"Fair enough, Corps Leader, but it feels a little weird and, may I say, irrational to bring this up now, when we were about to break away from the Greens anyway over the murder of this one guy that we all hated."

New blood. Think of it like a passing of the mantle. These 2 have never encountered the gods or seen war yet. They can be a fresh pair if eyes and new way of taking action.

John is already a background character.

Convince me to read this once I'm done catching up with Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

I'll buy the first two trades at the end of the month. Exactly when in the Green Lantern continuity does it take place? Seems to take place at a different time compared to Hal and Pals a couple months down the road or something.

I want them to stay buddy cop, not romantic

to hide the White Entity

That's alright, they're pushing Jessica and Barry right now. Besides, Simon's one true love is his gun. Fuck you Batman.

It takes place during the events of hal and GLC. The series run parallel to each

I have no problem with this. Jess and Barry are cute together, and Iris hasnt exactly been written well

DC titles are usually in a vague same general time period but not concurrent. Like Action Comics and Superman have the same problem.

Fucking Batman

I wish I saved the image of Simon just going "Screw you Batman!"

I still ship Baz and Bleez

What's she up to now anyway? And did she get to keep her feathers or is she back to skeletal wings (that don't really make sense)?

I really hope when he gets back to earth he realizes the error of his ways and picks up his sidearm again

Jess hit her with a truck and she went rage mode again. She stuck around for the arc with the rest of the Reds, but had quietly betrayed them. She hasn't been seen since

Pic this Sup Forumsmradea

>he's a and has keep on this track
>every story is a case
>every case takes them across the galaxy
>then between they return to earth for some R&A and we get slice of life

A girl can only dream

thanks

all mudslimes deserve death

good thing he's ex

Don't forget

"TIME TO BETRAY YOU"
"Well Soranik, I didn't want to do this, but I suspected you might betray us. I planted a safety measure in the Yellow battery."
"REEEEE JOHN HOW COULD YOU NOT TRUST US? YOU NOT TRUSTING US HAS MADE IT REALLY HARD TO BETRAY YOU!!!"