Best Injuns in comics and cartoons

More Sup Forums than Sup Forums but the comics look do interesting

does he still have 'casually tosses bulldozers" levels of super-strength? or what?

hes only appeared in like 2 issues since then, and both of them had him fighting like normal dudes. so, I'm assuming no?

Winner winner

He's not that kinda injun. I think it was in Reigny Day? He said something like 'this is why my parents moved out of my home country' or something.

He dazed Bullseye with two casual slaps. He's likely holding back since not many threats in Phoenix Arizona call for casually tossing bulldozers.

end of season 1 they played up out offensive to him specifically the whole 'native american cool kids club' crap was

Turok ' s always been /co /, he had a gold key series way before becoming a video game character.

Shunka from Scalped.

He hasn't been depowered, he wasn't a mutant or anything. He's super strong and fast, mildly invulnerable.

Does a white guy raised by Natives count?

Neil was also wondering if he's offended because Max was injun. But I don't think he said it was racist because it was offensive specifically to him; rather because what David has done was racist in general. Or rather 'culutral appropriation' I guess.

Either way he's not from america.

that guy does not look white

Too much time in the sun I guess. His backstory us that he was a white boy that was kidnapped and raised by Natives. He's like Paul Newman in "Hombre."

>MFW they actually fucking blackwashed Turok
I really can't understand why there isn't any outrage over this at all, Turok is not only the longest running solo book ever star a native American but he's also an indie comics icon, and not even he is safe from that kind of shenanigans.

Because natives generally have bigger fish to fry so they don't care about this shit for the most part and people who are part of outrage culture generally don't give a shit about natives unless it is for very specific issues.

It was weird. I kept wondering why, especially with all the talk of Representation. I kept looking for a throwaway line saying he's part native like John Horse.

Scout

What, like Jonah Hex?

He needs way more exposure in today's comics

That really sucks but why are you guys acting like racewashing is something new?

rascim

>May I remind you of another such embarrassment: American eagle
>just mentioning the name should cause your testcases to shrivel up inside your body
-Norman Osborn, Moon Knight #21

>punk native men

i'm scapled's target demographic

My wife Dani

Back off!

>Because natives generally have bigger fish to fry
yeah like sports teams called redskins

to be fair that's like calling a sports team The Texas Niggers. And really, it's a sports team so fuck em.

I kinda like Warpath. I know he's basically a stand in for Wolverine but he's one of the good replacements for Wolverine

That the native Red Wolf or the white Red Wolf?