Tfw you live in a blue state and your vote won't matter

>tfw you live in a blue state and your vote won't matter

im sorry, trump....my best isnt good enough...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-T49MqRiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You never know. It just may this time.

Digitz confirm

Nobody likes Hillary Clinton, not even Democrats.
Her support is greatly over-inflated by the mainstream media.

Kek confirms the votes do indeed matter

stop being a faggot and vote OP, turn that blue state red

It'll count in terms of the popular vote which is a propaganda win. Plus with 3rd party voters and dems who think it's blue anyway you might just win.

AYY
AMERICA will be RED

there are no blue states this election

OP you must vote. Even if your state doesn't go red, help us win the popular vote

FLIP EM ALL

>live in commiefornia
>still voting Trump
It'll be a cold day in hell when this state turns red, but at least i can say i voted

Vote for Trump anyway.
Encourage any Democrats you know to vote for Stein.

Something feels... wrong about this election. These sociopaths don't represent us. People are getting scary and wierd lately. Even polished professionals.

Bad vibes

I'm from NJ, one of the bluest states in the union and I'm still voting for trump. If almost every trump supporter from every blue state just took the chance to vote, we might have a real chance to make our states at least a little "purple".

Even if our states stay blue we will still make a big impact having out votes counted amound the popular vote for trump.

BLUE STATES WILL GO RED!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!

Fellow Cali fag here, it'll be my vote that turns this state red. Also I voted against all the horseshit taxes and anti gun laws

Kek hath spoken. Go vote faggot

NYC is going red this year, I can feel it.

>tfw you're in a red state and the election is rigged

wasn't going to vote anyway, but it felt good to think about it.

Mankato Minnesota here... Politics in this state are messed up. I is sad.

Oy Vey

Every vote matters

Don't claim you care about America or the people of your country if you can't even be arsed to go and vote

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-T49MqRiQ

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

You can still send a message by contributing to the popular vote count. Also this

I live in maryland and I voted for trump

no excuses

Don't even bother voting, dude. You're just wasting your time.

Oregon here. I'm in basically the only state where the white men all by themselves would STILL have voted for Obama. Am I bitching? NO. Stop being a faggot and MAGA. There WILL be surprises on the 8th, be a part of one of them.

Voting for MAGA, checked

Vote anyway you massive faggot! There is this thing called the popular vote nigger

>im sorry, trump....my best isnt good enough...
it's enough for him pal. He will understand.

Technically, unless it's decided by one vote, your vote literally does not matter in the sense of influencing the result.

Vote because you want to demonstrate support for your candidate (greater popular vote and turnout improves their mandate) and the importance of your demographic to the political establishment (they know that you vote, not who you vote for).

this thread has been blessed

Washington here. Voted Trump. Fuck Seattle. I hope it burns. We need an eastern western split.

Everyone flipping out. OP never said he was NOT voting. Just that it sucks that when he does, it won't do anything.

Oregon here, I heard that on post ballot delivery polling Jill is near 10%. That would mean trump victory.

Fuxk you Seattle. Washington split when?

Vote Greens

Stein called out Hillary on her war crimes in Libya and Syria several times. She deserves to get 5% of the vote.

I've been actively campaigning for Stein just because I knew that was the best chance to get Clinton's vote count down. The Granola GILF will help us MAGA.

I know that feeling
here in MA my vote has never mattered one bit, except for Scott Brown that one time

So far I have turned five Hills to Jills and turned ten Bernouts to Trump. Its not much but its a start. We wont win but we will give them a good show.

I just hope on Wednesday I can greet people
>Good MAGA to you!
>Top of the MAGA my friend!
>MAGA morning!

shill

>tfw you live in a swing state and your vote really does matter

almost makes up for how shitty pennsylvania is as a whole

Western WA reporting in. I have seen quite a few Trump signs but no Hillary. Also big support for Jill and Gary. Trump may just win

I live in upstate NY, I'm voting trump come hell or high water. Don't let nihilist ideas bring you down