QUEEN OFFERS TO RESTORE BRITISH RULE OVER UNITED STATES

Would you welcome Prince William as your President?

LONDON —In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America.

Addressing the American people from her office in Buckingham Palace, the Queen said that she was making the offer “in recognition of the desperate situation you now find yourselves in.”

“This two-hundred-and-forty-year experiment in self-rule began with the best of intentions, but I think we can all agree that it didn’t end well,” she said.

The Queen urged Americans to write in her name on Election Day, after which the transition to British rule could begin “with a minimum of bother.”

Elizabeth acknowledged that, in the wake of Brexit, Americans might justifiably be alarmed about being governed by the British parliamentary system, but she reassured them, “Parliament would play no role in this deal. This would be an old-school monarchy. Just me, and then, assuming you’d rather not have Charles, we could go straight to William and those children of his who have mesmerized you so.”

Using the closing moments of her speech to tout her credentials, the Queen made it clear that she has never used e-mail and has only had sex with one person “very occasionally.”

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
youtube.com/watch?v=giIlAKQ9t5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHOWnYN7J4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post a source or begone

Source: newyorker.com/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states

Even Australia's queen has bantz.

Oh noooo. TheNewYorker

>Andy (((Borowitz)))

every fucking time

That's a satire website dumbass

I hate those sites tbqh

NOT YET

WE'RE NOT DONE

England's Islam national cocksucking would be a liability to us. That the #`1 reason I want nothing to do with that country. And if any fellow Americans knew what mindless sadistically, American-hating psychopaths the English are, you wouldn't want anything to do with that Pisslam fellatrix either. An Englishman's greatest joy is crawling on their bellies for the most violent religious bloodbath on the planet.

Alright, don't give yourself a coronary you fat cunt.

Yes yes fat ugly americucks come home to your master slave you 60% white disgraces

Sorry Your Majesty, Tom Paine told me not to recognize royalty.

clean your own backyard thx

If it were put to vote separate of the pres election I'd vote yes to return to sensible monarchy

kek

I'll tell the queen the same thing I told my grandmother.

I like you, but any more talk like that and I'll toss you down the stairs.

Who's laughing now, granny?

import the British sluts ill take this one.

Nice source, faggot.
Are the mods all passed out on Vicoden and dick, or something?

I liked that onion article too.

Come on by, 'Nam, and bring your sister. I'll happily give you an orange "soda" and keep her.

>England's Islam national cocksucking would be a liability to us.
How many people have died in ISIS attacks on English soil?

> t. child molester

She's 19 dumbass.

counting 7/7, less than 60.

>mfw people think it's real

If only...

dont forget all those child rape victims becuase "we didnt want to appear racist"
and lets not forget
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM

youtube.com/watch?v=giIlAKQ9t5I

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHOWnYN7J4

you can have quasimodo for free mate

>A bong can't detect satire
I thought that was your national pastime. Are you so islamic that you can't tell who you are anymore?

She is so fucked after GOT. Too gremlin mode to get any acting jobs after.

She has a sense of humor, I like that.

Still a better choice than Hillary or Trump desu.

i remember this its fucking sick why is the west full of such fucking pussies. we need civil war to weed out all the weak cukcs

I would like to give the queen all the US niggers provided they can leave within a year and not come back. US nigger assets will be sent along.

Taking back the colonies one at a time...God save the Queen

No thanks, I don't want my high capacity assault bike tires banned.

pls don't tease me like this

Yeah because england is doing so well these days.

Queen liz is actually based, she wouldnt do that.

The Onion?

we have to take back out own land from the muslims first mate

> the Queen made it clear that she has never used e-mail

Fun fact, the queen does use E-mail. She was the first monarch to do so, all the way back in 1976.

OP, you are a misinformed faggot.