Sup Forums, how does it feel to get BTFO every single day?

Sup Forums, how does it feel to get BTFO every single day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking over two years to provide a document that he should have had before he ever stepped foot into the white house
yeah that nigger sure showed us

Was this made by a black woman?

crippling debt
>mission accomplished

>OP believes Osama died in 2011

$0.03 has been deposited into your Israeli account

So, CTR, knowing it couldn't shill Hillary out of the grave, switches to shilling for the Kang in Chief.

I'm surprised that there's no 9gag watermark

>birth cert
literally everyone who is anyone has one

>Osama Bin Laden
Obama didn't do shit to that end, he just happened to be president when it happened.

OP is a nigger

>here's your new premiums

>Sup Forums is responding to a shitpost of a 5 year old may may
I have never believed in sliding threads until now

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

Just so you know, not saying that it did happen but faking a birth certificate is a cakewalk for POTUS ;^)

also it for some reason took him 2 years to provide it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY

>acting like it's unreasonable for people to ask you to have a document a lot of regular people have to have in order to get a job
k
>Obama had anything to do with osama
Oh pls

Anyway id be more than happy to discuss this at greater length after November 8th. Until then though:

Sage

I'm a New Rightist, not some kosher cuck like Republicans/democrats, so I don't care about meme issues surrounding Obama, all presidents are shit regardless of birthplace or whatever the fuck

Only bluepilled tards

>Look how unique and different I am!

>making sure the president was born in this country is a meme issue
funny you accuse others of being bluepilled. they really got to you

suuuuuuuure

What a wank

Close Guantanamo.

When Obama is sent there for his war crimes and domestic crimes it will be the ultimate irony.

Why do dems praise Obama all his policies were the same as bush?

Wear that LGBT sticker proud!

No body, no photograph, we supposedly dumped him in the ocean.... Just trust us goys

Because go team! Yay!

>believing Chimp Of The United States had anything to do with killing Bin Laden.
>not realizing all he did was green lit something that had been in the works since 03.
>continued to give money to the fucking pakis after knowing they had been hiding Osama all this time.

King nigger can't do anything right.

Only bible-belt republicans care about that shit, it was a doomed movement that would never get any legal results. birthirsm is a redneck meme started by an Israeli lawyer. Obama's awful foreign policy is the only really important issue for the world

Most Americans are partisan trash

sounds like osama relaxed

>No body, no photograph, we supposedly dumped him in the ocean.... Just trust us goys

>Only bible-belt republicans care about that shit, it was a doomed movement that would never get any legal results. birthirsm is a redneck meme started by an Israeli lawyer.
sounds like the rednecks had it right then. and dare I say an Israeli did as well, though I'm suspicious of any potential ulterior motive he might have had

why are rednecks such boogeyman to some fags on this board?

Yeah, can we have the $12 trillion back you wasted?

I/R OPERATIONS REd List Critical
anti-semite

>heres osama bin laden
>never shows a body
>gives him a same day proper islamic burial after he (((allegedly))) killed 3000 people in a single act of terror

yeah ooook there buddy. americunts are this stupid