Reminder that even with today's poll upswing for Lump, this is his BEST case scenario

Reminder that even with today's poll upswing for Lump, this is his BEST case scenario.
Can't even beat a woman under criminal investigation, great race horse you Lumplettes picked lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Donald-Trump-getting-blown-out-in-the-Philadelphia-suburbs-as-Pennsylvania-drifts-out-of-reach.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate dumpf now

This is his worst case, but I think it will be slightly closer.

>PA
>MI
>CO
>NM
>Blue

trump is winning cali and hillary is winning texas though
say hello to your new president

Clinton is up atleast 6 in all of those and double digits in some.

>Lump is winning cali
LMAO
M
A
O
>hillary is winning texas
Fairly believable. Might even take Utah if she plays off of mcmuffin just right.

doesn't mean much

It means that Trump wins, Hillary looses.

>doesn't mean much

What kind of argument is that? Sage

Refer to

just give up

dont you hillfags feel the soil falling on your heads???

>Texas
>red

>leaf
>die

I'm nervous as shit that this rating e could actually be close. If Trump wins, immediately our economy is going to be fucked. We will be a fucking laughing stockk

Trump (((mysteriously))) jumped literally 13 points over the last week. 6 points is nothing.

fake and gay

>6 points is nothing.

That's just a map of the current polls, it's going to be close. But people on here seem to think they have already won. Trump is going to do better than I expected, but that's still not enough to win.

NH is in reach. What worries me more is Utah going yellow. Has Trump been doing any campaigning there?

This is his worst-case.

Blue PA is a stale meme and it needs to die.

How is England economy doing right now? That's right shut up cuck;men are are at work fixing what deviants have done for the last 30 years. So go in the corner eat some tendies and cry to mom.

why do you niggers keep trying?

do you want front of the line on the day of the rope?

But he is obviously infront of her in Pensylvania, why are you so desperate that you lie so bluntly?

trump is losing north carolina at the moment

In early voting, that's not a very accurate measure. It doesn't account for republicans voting for Hillary and independents are left out of the equation entirely. I'm speaking purely about the polls.

PA has been blue since 1988, and Trump is doing worse in the Philly suburbs than Romney did in 2012. That is an important area to win as there are not enough rural Pennsylvanians to make up for it.

Good ol' days when the the Klan was fucking terrifying.

where is that stat at?

it's over Clinton lost bigly

It is much more likely that Trump is underestimated in the equation, independents overwhelmingly vote trump and is one of the reason this slight decrease of republican votes makes no difference. Especially when you factor in the much larger blue collar democrat vote going trump. You can pretend it wont, but we all know it will.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Donald-Trump-getting-blown-out-in-the-Philadelphia-suburbs-as-Pennsylvania-drifts-out-of-reach.html

There's crazy rumours about him getting a good part of the black vote, 30% or something.

>Lumplettes
Is this their new attempt at making a meme since Drumpf failed so bad?

go to bed shillary. She's not winning texas, and utah is between mcmuffin and drumpf

I've been calling him Lump since before Drumpf became a thing.

>She's not winning texas
More likely than Lump winning at all.

omg

these are just fucking interviews

That's all it is - rumors. Nobody has been able to post real evidence of Trump winning 30% of the black vote.

Even LA times has him maxed out at 15% of the black vote, and that poll is his most favorable.

He could win the election for sure, but he is not going to win it through Pennsylvania.

>Lump
>Drumpf
>Rump
>Dump
>Trumpkins
>le orange man

You guys really suck at this. I blame John Oliver and other liberal "comedians". Trump labeled his opponents with their names early on . . . and they stuck. You guys keep pulling these lame "insults" out of your asses and all you get are eye rolls.

I feel sorry for you guys. I really hope you are getting paid for this and not serious so it has some merit.

Why not he is evidently in a winnable margin there.

>Why not he is evidently in a winnable margin there.

Mississippi as tossup
are you retarded

Post YFW mormons make abortion on demand at any time during the pregnancy legal

Maine 2nd congressional comes in clutch

You can post whatever memes you like but it doesn't change reality:
How about you try to give a rational reason.

>How about you try to give a rational reason.
Early voting is a very difficult way to gauge who is winning and losing, plain and simple. The left may like to push it when they are winning but they are wrong too. This election has too many variables to base it on party affiliation alone.

California is getting disqualified for rampant vote fraud by foreign invaders. They passed a law abridging the American vote in Nov 15.

>tfw you ruin a whole party

Mormons gonna vote for Evan McMullin just because he is MoMo. Those 6 votes aren't going to Trump. Every Mormon's Facebook posts are about him.

Can we just dispose of this meme that Trump isn't winning NH? You guys are terrible at this.

He's like 11 points behind in NH.

Nope, even Nate Shillver gives him a >20% chance of taking NH at this point