Operation Tevat Noah General #1.5 - Bugger Off Jannie edition

Fuck off mods I'm not breaking any rules.

With the election almost over and Trump almost surely winning, I think we should start working on things other than the election (I'm not implying we should stop focusing on Trump, but as a side project we can start working on this). This has stood out for me and I believe Sup Forums would be rather hypocritical if they did nothing to help the poor whites of South Africa and Rhodesia who are targeted by blacks everyday for the past few decades. Therefore I'm proposing spreading this petition around and using every trick that Syrian refugee advocates used (dead kids, muh feels, etc.) so that we can relocate millions of whites who hate blacks after suffering under them to Europe. We can use this thread to organize, make memes and just have general discussion about the issue. Also, at some point, we need a proper OP like /cfg/ and Trump General have.

Petition link: change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/2752043/farm-murders-and-genocide-mocked-by-some-south-africans-while-south-africa-records-fifth-straight-year-in-farm-murder-increase/
youtube.com/watch?v=R3UG5_eC3n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blessed by kek

Bump

Reminder - Drumpfkins wives like this Big Latino cock

pic related

See this girl?

Her husband is a Trump volunteer.

Meanwhile she is on my dick.

How jelly are drumpfkins?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>writing to the EU
>white immigration

Try writing to the UK govt. but emphasise whites only.

>Trump almost surely winning,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its so wonderful watching you faggots so sure drumpf is going to win. Watching all your hopes and dreams burn on November 8th is going to be wonderful.

Bump. The UK did a thing once where white SA's could emigrate to Britain.

I'm not the one who made the petition, but good idea lad.

bump.

@CTR95252954
Bail now CTR if you hang in until the election you're going to jail with the rest of them
You are breaking campaign law and you are just like Hitler's SS mindlessly following orders and spreading lies

Are you kidding? SA liberals are extreme and SA is fucking delusional. The whites there are still bending over backwards taking it up the ass.

>muh Hitler
Cuckservative pls go

>says increasingly nervous man for the 50th time this week

By all means, keep thinking this.

Not the poor ones. Pic related is what the poor farmers have to deal with.

Apartheid flag :_)

Oh don't worry, we're not worried. ;)

The niggers here don't even deserve the privilege of having whites here. Partition singed.

Of course your average sized cock looks huge when you're 5'4 ese

These are the conditions that a racist and vengeful government forces them to live under

They made their bed, now they have to sleep in it.

I think a good way to frame this would be to include the fact that it would get rid of colonial europeans, that way it can appeal to libcucks as it will include 'whitey must leave' parts.

Good idea, but aren't they pretty lowly educated? I'm not sure there would be any jobs for them to fill.

You deserve everything the Brits did to you faggot

Rare?

the brits never did anything to me I was born in 1997 :)

Once this election is over we will help you save Europe senpai

More white genocide in South Africa

This is a CURSED thread! DELETE IT
OP is a shilling FAGGOT
ITS NOT OVER TIL TRUMP IS IN OFFICE

They are, and they of an entirely different culture too. Americunts don't understand that the French would never approve of importing 5 millions Poles, Americans, or Russians. No European country would do the same for South Africans. The best place for them to go would be the USA, but I wonder why OP, the underaged faggot he is, won't raise that option.

Why don't you actually read what I wrote in the OP? Specifically in the parenthesis.

you mean you detonated van in markethill in 1997 ?

where is all this happening in ? south africa ?
and why you keep posting them it makes me wanna vomit

>this thread

No, I was born then mate.

Yes exactly. Europe already has migration problems.

The USA should take them. It has a a strong economy and plenty of land.

We must start a petition addressed to President Clinton.

kys faggot, I'll personally fuck you with Saiga-12

Maybe because I'm not the one who made the petition. I'm all for taking in South African refugees though. And speaking of refugees, you lot sure don't have a problem with the brown hordes.

Yes. This is what poor whites in South Africa deal with on a daily basis.

>With at least 70,000 whites murdered since the end of apartheid in 1994, and the 3,000 farm murders in a country of 48 million, where only four million are white, South Africa definitely has a problem. Many South Africans refuse to accept that South Africa is the rape and murder capital of the world.

inquisitr.com/2752043/farm-murders-and-genocide-mocked-by-some-south-africans-while-south-africa-records-fifth-straight-year-in-farm-murder-increase/

Godspeed user

South africa
been going on for a fucking while now
drink some bleach if you dont want to look at the future of all whites

Stay safe lad

That's Sharon Tate fucktard

well why don't you guys accept whites from sout hafrica instead of muslims. i know you come up with argument our rulers are fags and so, but why not the good leaders such as putin accept them ?

>President Clinton
Fuck off

My mistake, I was just grabbing off of google images. The others are legit though.

If whites leave, the country will turn into Zim 3.0.
The entire tax base would disappear.

God bless.

yes because you potato niggers can starve on you own, basically worse than a gypsie nigger

Marxist

Our leaders ignore what happens in South Africa because racist blacks doing a white genocide would destroy the narrative they've invented. Also as you can see in this thread, lots of anti-white shills also do everything they can to stop any kind of South African refugee program. I'm hoping that by creating public uproar and outrage with this, something can be done to help the white population of South Africa.

Aren't your blacks trying to destroy shit like colleges and universities and claiming science is racist or some shit? I admit I'm not too informed on what your blacks have been up to outside of genociding the only people who keep their nation alive.

since nobody in the west doesn't give a fuck about you why don't you leave taht god's forsaken land and come to georgia like all the opressed christians from middle east do, and we certainly need manpower to be fair.

putin is not technically euro white nor is he part of the "european" definition . america and europe is.

white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

gooo fuck yourself cunt
there is no way in hell im going to europe
that just means were relocating from a shit position to an even worse one

nope
if im going anywhere, its where president trump will be

10/10

I would certainly prefer to take in the whites from South Africa, but I'd rather not take in any migrants. I'd like to help the white South Africans in other ways though.

Also, they should just split South Africa into a white and black part.

The government of SA actively steals from and puts down whites and other countries tend to not accept whites from SA coming in. This combined with high plane ticket prices ensures many people are trapped.

By all means feel free to come on over. I'm not the one who made that petition. It just happens that that is one of the more successful petitions that can be used as a jumping off point to advocate for SA refugees. Ideally, the United States, Britain would take in the refugees (with the US taking in the most of the three).

You should take them if you love them so much.

Write to Trump if you really think he can win.

i would love to take any immigrant which is christian, we need new population since our rate of birth is low, no idea why wouldn't you take the your brothers that are being obsessed mr baguette

*United States, Britain and Netherlands

@95258185
Not even worth a (You). Fuck off.

anyways i am studying politics (master degree)
if you see in 5-10 years that georgia accepts mass refugees from south africa financing expenditure you know it was me xD
+after 15 years pop of georgia will be three times as big as it is now, then will be time to rimuv vodka. nice plans eh, now it's time to become prime minister.

Don't worry, the Chinese will save us.

You're deluded if you think they would be welcome in Europe.

Your country is more Christian and more in need of whites.

Do you not want them?

>treme and SA is fucking delus
Only English speaking South Africans are liberals, Virtually all Afrikaners are conservative. 95%+ Identify as Christian. Every time you see a cuck South African they're English.

Cleaning is for free. Filthy degenerates.

See >Ideally, the United States, Britain and the Netherlands would take in the refugees (with the US taking in the most of the three)

Says nothing about that in your petition.

Where's the petition for the POTUS?

>allegedly sleeps with someone's wife
>spams pics of her online to troll strangers

>someone is someone deserving of respect

Looks like someone can't read. I explicitly said that that wasn't my petition and it will more than likely get ignored but it's a good jumping off point. I don't want to steal attention away from this petition on the off chance that it doesn't get ignored so I'm holding off on making my own petition.

you made your bed, now you have to sleep in it, faggot. Survival of the fittest.

Point being is that we don't need any immigrants. We certainly don't need any Muslims, but we don't really need any whites either. Though letting in the white South-Africans might get white birthrates on par with Muslim birthrates. Something to think about, I guess.

and you made yours when signed that treaty 100 years ago...now you won't have united ireland

there are many opressed non muslims in muslim countries, even in islamic countries suc has pakistan google kalash people

Make an American petition and stop spamming this one.

No one in Europe wants these trash people.

>we don't really need any whites either
>France

But I'm sure you love getting your anus forcibly enlarged by Jamal and Abdul don't you?

I'd gladly welcome them. We would even be able to employ them and have housing cost go down in the longterm.

who is this guy? what do you even do in your country?

how lovely you took the bite mr ira guy
what i do in my country ? i rather tell you what my ancestors did, because what i do is extraordinarily booring.
now what you do in your freetime ? i take this
youtube.com/watch?v=R3UG5_eC3n0

potato nigger

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

Afrikaners are pretty much the only refugees id accept. Come home white man

These people should make a country for themselves, and we should help them with that. I don't think we should let them in though.

I'm actually a Belgian on vacation, but the point still stands, I guess.

how can they make their own country if they are only 4 mln and all their neighbors are 20 to 50 mln population. you don't fucking need phd to understand that it's literally impossible. i have been to brussels it's fucking nova somalia controller's don't check busses because they are scared of black gangs and in flanders there are albanian mafias. your ignorance is just laughable i can't really do anything about it tho besides praying that third time germany traditionally attacks france through belgium

A fuckin leaf

you make much less money in a month than i do in a week, just remember that.

Potatoes aren't a form of currency dumbass

this --->

Afrikaners had to flee France because of religious persecution. They used to be guaranteed the right of return until 1949. FUCK YOU FRANCE

If the close to 1 million "Belgian" Muslims can pretty much make their own country within Belgian, why wouldn't the Kalash be able to the same, especially with our help?

Brussels is a fucking disaster and all Muslims should be kicked out. The Albanian maffias in Flanders are pretty much a non-problem though. I know because I'm from Flanders and I'm here on a vacation.

Also, if anyone will save Europe, it's not the Germans. My money is on the East-Europeans or the French.

I know, thats why I make thousands of euros a month

I'm not French, I'm from Belgium and I'm on a vacation. I actually didn't know that, that kinda changes the whole situation.

>euros

Let them come to Portugal

how can 1 million muslims stretched all across belgium go to 1 region and declare it as their own country ? first of all they won't unless your government forcefully does that.
same goes to afrikaans but they are not ruled by pittiful liberals but black supremacists. i can't believe we have this discussion

Cuck