Asians are fucking stupid

Look at this shit....
Just fucking look at it..
How dumb can you possibly be to not invent a fork? Did they really pick up two sticks and go DAAAHH HOW I PICK UP DIS FOOD!?!? and come up with an overly complex mechanic that works not even half as well as an actual utensil
At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time
Christ sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW2qEDCdwqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they liked that after eating they could just throw them in the fire.

JIDF please go

>more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time

you're using them wrong whiteboi lol

>so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time
sounds like you suck at using chopsticks sempai.

lmbphwtf, when you're eating most local dishes, forks and chopsticks are on pretty equal footing. Sometimes forks work better for stabbin', sometimes chopsticks work better for grabbin', they both scoop decently. There's not much benefit to forks when eating local food, and culture is a powerful force.

They're the ultimate way to eat Cheetos.

>Sup Forums -- Politically Incorrect

IGNORANT FUCK.
HOW IS THIS RELATED TO POL ? ARSCHLOCH

Sounds like you're just mad you don't know how to use them properly.

Did you try to impress some asian chicks and got laughed at when they said your chopstick handling is like an infant?

Just a few centuries ago Europeans were eating with their hands and literally wiping them on dogs and cats.

Thank you, I was reading this shitty thread, thinking about how sad and depressing my life has become wasting my time with this shit, then your post came along and I actually learned something useful. Thank you again Switzerland, eating Cheetos will never be the same.

Now I will fuck off and do something useful with my life.

Asiasns are smarter than ugly Austrians. Austrians are stupid as fuck and Hitler was Austrian. Fuck off.

We have forks. Some of the oldest forks are from chinese emperors tombs, you stupid psuedogerman.

We use chopsticks because they're efficient at dealing with large quantities of food. Only stupid eurofags and ameritrash try to eat loose rice with chopsticks instead of a spoon. There's a reason why we make sticky rice.

Also, you'll never enjoy the majesty of titanium chopsticks.

Everyone still eats with their hands

Only a baka gaijin couldn't use chopsticks

OP is subhuman and gay.

Chopsticks are better for eating some foods, fork and knife better for other. I just learned how to use chopsticks properly and now find it tedious to use a fork to stab and twirl my noodles, it's so much easier to scoop and pinch with chopsticks, don't have spiral everything up like with a fork.

Also their diet involved more bite sized foods and stuff you pick up and eat, whereas our diet has more stuff you need to cut and scoop.

>eating Cheetos
>eating them gook sticks

Its weird how we each consider the others eating utensils to be barbaric and stupid.

mfw maybe we are all just plebs in our own way

For Asian food chopsticks are better. Plus retards like you would have starved to death because they'd be too stupid to use them. This is how asians culled their dumb.

>being this mad about your inability to use 2 sticks

Guys what about eating with pooinloo hands ?

The way I was raised, forks were something you always used for stabbing and holding, not for eating with. You could cut your mouth with them. Same reason you wouldn't eat with a knife

I.E pic related. We have a few of those. We use them when grilling meats or cutting a roast. We also have cooking chopsticks, but they're not quite as useful, they're better for fishing a noodle out to test doneness.

>they're efficient at dealing with large quantities of food
What the hell does this mean? As if forks and spoons aren't?

And you just admitted chopsticks can't be used to eat loose rice. Sounds like an inferior utensil to me. I think it's pretty retarded that you have to make sticky rice in order to be able to eat rice at all.

Try grabbing floating dumplings or pasta out of a pot with a fork. It slips right off. Or worse, you tear it.

Chopsticks can deal with that just fine.

You know whats better at eating rice than a fork? A spoon.

Apparently you can't eat with a fork without cutting your mouth on it so I guess you should stick with your chopsticks.

That's an interesting looking fork. Those look like forks we used long ago.I don't think that style has been around since the frontier days in most western settings.

pic related is from 15th century France

Apparently you cant run a country without filling it with niggers so I guess you should stick to canada.

They're called kitchen forks here, because you only use them in the kitchen. I see american TV chefs sometimes use similar things in the kitchen, so I don't think they are too old.

spoon and chopsticks for asian food

>not using knives as eating utensils

Fucking degenerates

Gooks also have de-bone and cut their meat and fish before hand. That's why they invented sushi - it takes a long time to take the bones out, so they don't even bother to cook it.

Yeah, there's a reason for that though. Choking on a fish bone is not fun.

And we do still have some dishes where there is the whole fish served, they're very tasty and spicy.

Spoon is the masterrace of eating utensils, every other utensil is shit.

When i got innawoods i just leave everything except the spoon at home.

There is a different version I've seen chefs use here. But I know what you're talking about. Its got a much longer handle and a little different in its design than the forks we posted.

Honestly, you guys, most all of east Asia I mean, even at your homes seem so much more intricate in all things culinary. I don't consider chop sticks to be barbaric but many westerners just don't get it. Or worse, they go all weeb on chop sticks and anything they can identify as Asian.

I think you have impressive traditions.

They're excellent for noodles. I even eat spaghetti with chopsticks now.

there are many different stories about chopstick origins I have heard. one is that stabbing food is impolite, two was that the government banned forks because they could be used as weapons, and three it was just cheaper.

Why do gooks eat so little red meat? Europeans eat beef, lamb, venison, and things like that all the time but gooks mostly just eat fish and chicken.

>We also have cooking chopsticks

Where I am from we call them skewers

If they rejected forks out of stubborness, they could at least have gone for the pic related upgrade.

>Apparently you cant run a country without filling it with niggers so I guess you should stick to canada.

savage 10/10

For the most part our culinary traditions stem from brutal generations of relentless optimization.

The wok, for example, is an incredible cooking tool. You can pan-fry things in it, or make soup, or both in the same pan. And everything falls to the middle, where heat is concentrated, so it cooks faster and you don't get "hot spots".

But for the most part our culinary traditions are about dealing with scarcity of food and food quality issues in a safe and sanitary manner. Which is why you see things cooked on open flames often, and where chopsticks come from. Split a chopstick out of the center of a log, and its sterile. Throw it in the cooking fire when you're finished.

I even spoon my GF

how do they eat soup?

What i was taught in school was the Khans used them on the plains because they didn't want to carry utensils but had to make camp and used them to fetch coals and food out of the fire.

They're different. Skewers are for penetrating and stabbing the meat. Cooking chopsticks are just longer regular chopsticks. My mother had a pair half a meter long.

I highly doubt you can even use chopsticks right.

that is not what they are for you complete idiot

japan is a small island so there is little room for large cattle. not sure about mainland Asia though

Had no idea brah. 10/10 insight

Here's a Latina qt. for the effort.

>being this retarted

Sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce

Being different utensils they excel in theur own areas. Just like how a fork is inferior to a spoon when it comes to soup, the fork is inferior to the fork when it comes to precision grabbing. Its like arguing either the hammer is superior to knife. They do different things.

I remember thise spoons, i love them

I prefer using chopsticks for many food. It's like using your fingers without getting food all over your hands.

Also you can scoop up big bites of rice pretty easily. If you're trying to pinch rice with chopsticks, you might be actually retarded.

As a sophisticated cultured European, I eat nearly everything with silverware.

Americans always give me dirty looks when they see me cutting up my pizza slices with a knife and fork.

chopsticks are literally better

fuck off jew

the jew fears the samurai

WAITER I NEED THE SAUSE

Is this b8? I can't tell cause usually highly unintelligent low iq inbreeds go on on pol, anyhow chinese invented the fork while master race ate with their feet like chimps

Master race nuked subhumans and went to the moon.

T. Ching chong lee hun tsao

Or a faggot weeb either way kys

>OP has too low of an IQ to figure out how to effectively use the master race utensils

there is no situation where using chopsticks is superior to either a fork or spoon

GET ME THE FUCKING SAUCE

>eating with the wooden jew

Seriously Sup Forums?

They are much better for sushi
try to eat sushi with a fork faggot

isn't it retarded?

I've heard Japs use chopsticks because its rude to the chef or something to pierce the food.

Sushi you fucking retard

Chopsticks vs. Knife & Fork basically boils down to whether or not you want your food in pre-cut portions or if you want to cut it yourself

hey faggot dont call that subhuman austrian trash german

you dont eat sushi with chopsticks retard

>At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time
Do white people really struggle this much using chopsticks

>even cultures that use chopsticks it's easier to eat their food with western utensils
can confirm am weeb that's been using chopsticks with everything asian since 2009

How is eating sushi with a fork a problem ?

Is it sad that the only highlight of your country was when a midget was running it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW2qEDCdwqY

>tfw watch this whole video last night
>actually looked pretty good for a while(although i may have just been drunk)
>excited to see the final result for their villiage 'feast'
>it turns out looking like a carcass covered in maggots
>served to 3 dirty pajeets who eat it with their god damn hands

Chopstick vs silverware debate is stupid. Lets all come together to make fun of India.

I eat noodles with a spoon. Especially Italian pasta like penne. I think I'm the only one in the world that does this. Idk it's just easier than using a fork.

Go take some history classes, you stupid faggot.

>eating fish
>occasional undercooked fish
>with parasite flavor
>mercury infesteted waters
>fish smell like unwashed vagina
>you can get your omega-3 from other sources

eating fish is subhuman

You say that as if that is somehow less dumb than being unable to invent the fork.

I just went and took some history classes and came back to laugh at you.

Then what do you use.

You use chopsticks for them, you ignoramus.

Fuck!

>taking encapsulated jew
>thinking it's superior
WEW LAD

No it's 2 fucking sticks, we figured it out a long time ago. We just also had the capacity to make a better utensil called a fork. Unlike you ape monkey gook mongrels.

sushi is a finger food

Chopsticks are literally the most effective eating utensil. They can be used for almost anything, including soup. Forks are basically only useful when eating baked goods.

Sushi is eaten with the hands like a dirty savage poo-in-loo.

that looks gross, but it put me in the mood for some indian food for some reason.

I think I'll get some chicken tikka masala and some naan.

And just last week a rabbi was sucking the blood from an infants penis. It's all semantics.

No, I take my omega-3 from various nuts, cheese and occasional eggs

fish eaters BTFO

honestly how the fuck would you even know what fish tastes like

Hmm I wonder why Canada is always defending Asians. If I didn't know any better I'd say there might be quite a few effeminate, buck toothed fellows with bowl cuts posting from the west coast.

>not eating your steak with steel chopsticks folded over 10.000 times

I hope this photo was taken less than 6 months ago. I would make that shirt so much better.

>At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time

The Japanese have no problems using chopsticks with rice or anything else. Sounds like the "overly complex" mechanics are just too tough for you to figure out and you're just upset now. You're the kind of guy who'd ban shoe laces because your mind is operating more at a Velcro level lol.

>mfw you know I'm right

it was a litmus test. any one to uncoordinated to use chop sticks would be treated as a animal.

>eating with your hands...yea i think your ready for the brothels or stables depending on your gender

meet the national dish of Jordan, Mansaf
bare hands is a must