MFW I know my state is going red so I don't even have to go out and vote

MFW I know my state is going red so I don't even have to go out and vote

But you will.

Still do.

VOTE LAZY NIGGER VOTE. LAZY LIPS SINK SHIPS

Do it anyway faggot.

The fate of America and civilization as we know it hangs in the balance. The decision rests in your hands.

Yea don't bother voting if you're voting Trump.
He'll win by a landslide.

Sup Forums goers need not bother.
Put ye feet up.

vote you nigger. I'm in a deep blue state but I'm voting anyway

CTR shills telling us to not vote lol

>south cuck
Hope you enjoy my bean dick going into your women.
Sulttiest girls in the USA

nigger lips sink ships. you know, cuz they big

Are you trying to ruse me, Southern Man?

>sulttiest

Not quite slutty, not quite sultry, but man are they funny

SHILL THREAD.... GET OUT AND STILL VOTE TO BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>this

Voting is like admitting that you think Clinton will win.

Seriously but, you probably should vote because Clinton is winning and 64% of Americans (the ones who were going to vote Clinton anyway) don't care that the email case opened up again.

Only a nigger would think this way

Shill thread.

Nobody listen to this fag.

Everybody vote so we can make this the biggest landslide in history.

If being obnoxious as shit is funny, yes

Has CTR stopped putting effort into their shitposts

Excellent bait my friend

Nate SilverJewBerg, who basically never gets an election prediction wrong, says Trump has a 1/5 chance of winning.

So the landslide thing is a little lulzy desu

Wait, if 36% of her voters are considering not voting for her, doesn't that mean she is going to be losing 17% of the vote in the national election? Hell, she only needs to lose 5% of the people who were going to vote for her and she loses. What game are you playing?

After Trump wins he's going to have every person that didn't vote this election have their name & address published to the public so the people can beat their punk asses.

>MFW I know my state is going red so I don't even have to go out and vote
I am not sure this is bait, but I actually thought the same thing. I live in a comfy red state, and thought fuck it. I don't need to bother, this one is wrapped up. I changed my mind and voted Wednesday. We need to represent and blow this bitch out hardcore. Show your support and vote.

Why not take the extra step and kill yourself?

stop trying, CTR

the one last thing I can control in my life is voting, despite all the fraud involved, a vote is still something I have the right to do

i will do it regardless of the outcome

fuck you

This exactly. My state is going red but I want to vote for the god-emperor myself.

That 64% statistic comes from a random pop sample, not a Clinton voters only sample.

My pointis that if you care who wins the election, you should leave your house and vote.

this tactic only works on normies, maybe you should tell your hillary supporters not to vote, you have it in the bag atm right, right?

>TFW NO STATE IS A RED STATE BECAUSE TRUMP FUCKED THE POOCH SO BAD EVEN THE FBI CAN'T STOP THE SHILLTRAIN

Only been the one case of voter fraud this election brother