Niggers Hate Whites Even When We Kiss Their Asses

Want to know the pitfalls of working with white people? A Black organization made a list.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

> Evil ass crackas and their colorblindness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlwqXfBGG04
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=RJd0WZy_Yco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No color blindness

In other words, they are admiting we are different, hmm

>Even When

Because. Niggers yearn to be put in their place, just like rebellious chidren do.

They admit it only when it suits them.

literally even attempts to do good and to be good are twisted into some kind of evil oppression by those faggot liberal satanists

LMAO!

>Why black people should IMMEDIATELY separate from white people

Negress with an attitude blames whitey for everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlwqXfBGG04

African niggers have no concept of gratitude in their languages so it is not surprising niggers wont say thanks for the help because saying thank you is alien to their brain.

It's a symptom of a weak culture. These people demand what they can get away with. They know that modern whites are weak pushovers, so they demand a lot. And these weak whites give it to them.

>African niggers have no concept of gratitude in their languages

Not surprised.

They may LITERALLY be subhuman.

>tfw black

Only one I've experienced is 21 but that's cause I worked at SEGA full of autistic retards who clearly were bullied in school

>when they don't own their own whiteness

I'm glad to see that non whites have noticed this. White guilt faggots who lament their existence deserve nobody's respect

The reason niggers are weirded out white friendliness is because the african niggers is naturally hostile thus niggers see niggers acting like hotheads are perfectly normal sane behavior but if the nigger gets friendly it means they are up to something, they project this idea on whites and assume all whites are up to something if they are friendly to them, thus the only way to treat niggers is to act hostile and aggressive to them. Being nice to others is also another concept not found in languages either.

spoiler
>women hate guys who give them everything too

They respect you, if you make it clear who's the boss otherwise you will always be therated like shit by them.

it's literally some borderline schizo neurotic shit

>if the nigger gets friendly it means they are up to something

I have noticed that also.

You cannot trust a nigger.

You can really tell that this was written by a person with a victimized, distrustful mindset.

Especially apparently with
>get too friendly too fast

The idea of being nice to others because people like being nice is a concept so far removed from their life experience they can only assume people are polite to take advantage of each other.

Yeah, sounds about right. What an awful way to live.

one think I've learned from the maestro Trump is that:

IF YOU'RE WEAK AND PANDER TO PEOPLE, GIVING THEM SHIT, THEY HATE YOU FOR IT

people admire strength and relationships on an even playing field, not fawning jew manipulation and pandering.

black former SEGA employee now in the UK? Feel like we could google ya at this point

YLYL? Lost on opening post. Well done OP.

As a black man I remember reading a survey on how most Americans think that Black's are more racist than white people and brushing it off. Now it makes much more sense.

vegan here

cattle are definitely more important than niggers so can confirm

>You can really tell that this was written by a person with a victimized, distrustful mindset

Sadly it was written by a roomful of niggers over several days.

At taxpayer expense.

ALL niggers hate and despise Whitey, even when we bend over backwards for them.

No concept of trust is found in their language either, niggers betray eachother all the time.

>White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks

it's creepy and alienating and its the best way to spot a liberal cuck.

Link to the pic.

Shows how niggers hate whites from a very young age.

Maybe it is genetic with them.

Maybe blacks sense their inferiority.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

That shit was unbelievable, I was still going to school there when it happened. Kids acting all worried and freaked out about it, then the police released the picture of the suspect and everyone cried "RACISM!".

>get friendly to fast

well "friendly" to them is already not saying fuck yo every to words, also same problem with listening when half the vocabulary consists of swear words.

>working with black people
>working

look the west has been trying to do some faggotry to make every one think they are not racist because they deported chinks who had green cards (or what ever you dfts use) in america , then canada after america got caught, then france and germany

its why beaners were allowed to stay and why you will have tanned germans every where. the chinks know any place with welfare will be destroyed with open boarders.

even if you phase out welfare your destroyed because now you got a bunch of hungry niggers destroying civilization because they are hungry niggers

america , canada and germany actually thought they could gain military power by throwing away their economic future. hope you like your somalis and clock makers

>More concerned with pets, vegetables and Dolphins

Why the fuck would they add the last part there

these things are all things which arent niggers, and niggers deserve to be the #1 priority of everyone at all times.

Dey wuz kengs, you know.

Some nigger was probably eating tuna fish sandwich in a break room one day and some SJW probably tentatively suggested that the tuna industry blah blah blah

And the nigger showed the SJW what a nigger was like, so the SJW backed off.

But the nigger kept it as a burning ember in their heart forever.

how many du's did a dindu du if a dindu, dindu nuffin?

Feminists are more worried about being called racist than about rape.

And white men are just fucked on campuses these days (especially Mizzou - fuck Missouri).

>niggers deserve to be the #1 priority of everyone at all times.

There is a lot of truth there dub dubs.

Which is why "All Lives Matter" drives them batshit.

>These people demand what they can get away with. They know that modern whites are weak pushovers, so they demand a lot. And these weak whites give it to them.

SO true.

The hair shit is a big pet peeve of a lot of black folks, I don't personally mind but every day some white bitch fucking up your fro, I can see how that could get old.
Also the friendly shit is over the top typically, if you are reserved but respectful until you know me that's perfectly fine, we notice when you're treating us differently than the other white associates (bad or good).

Not all blacks are niggers

Not all whites are cuckolds

wtf I love niggers now

Some pitfalls of working with Black People in pic related.

THE REAL JOKE IS THAT THE LIST CREATION WAS PAID FOR WITH US TAX DOLLARS TO THE TUNE OF > $100,000

TROOF.

>Black people
>Work
Pls

You know why dumb white bitches touch your afro? It's because they think you're a dog that can't think for itself. They see you as something cute like a pet. Frankly, you can have them Jamal, they were always the weakest of the herd. Instead of petting your afro they should've been scalping your thick nigger head.

Niggers act like women but with a dick and testosterone

There is a lot to this.

Niggers lash out; women lash out.

Nigger women are awful.

RAMZPAUL video on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=RJd0WZy_Yco

You seem very hostile, why?

good shit. saved

Black men produce more estrogen than white men.
It's one theory as to why they're so overrepresented in the gay community compared to their population size.

pretty sure the peanut butter jar was invented by whitey

>may

no user. not "may" literally be subhuman.

they ARE literally subhuman.

it doesn't mean that there aren't decent creatures amongst them but there aren't many.

BASED CHINO MAN

blacks struggle with all abstract concepts. this is why they are always late for everything and why they cannot plan ahead. one theory is that they never evolved the cognitive capacity is because sub saharan africa doesn't have hard seasonal patterns.

niggers are animals. it's just better if you fuck off out of white society. you will never be compatible so just go back to africa

too fucking many

My sides

You can add "they smell" too

Truth

south americans. before the euro genes were added. invented some couple of thousand years ago.

don't have the pic with sources included in it anymore unfortunately.

Some people respond to abuse and contempt by blaming themselves and trying harder. So you can actually control them by being abusive and never letting anything they do be good enough.

It drives me fucking crazy because I work with people like this. And they make the job suck SO much... because they drag everyone around them into their schemes to win approval (which is deliberately being withheld from them).

The worst part is that you can't reason with them. You can never convince them to stand up for themselves. You can never convince them to adopt a "go fuck yourself attitude towards the people who are manipulating them.

And this is exactly what is going on with the white, KEKOLD, FAGGOTS who get mixed up in black activism. Their soul absolutely aches for nigger approval. But the niggers (who know exactly how to play this game with weak people) make them feel like the more they do, the more guilty they are.

And so, they double down on their nigger cuckoldry, and try to impose restrictions on other whites in order to chase after that ever-elusive 'atta boy from the niggers.

Good luck trying to reason with them. Their weakness and insecurity (their thirstiness for nigger approval) is such a core component of who they are that they just can't hear you.

Nah I think I'll stay, I'm in the process of carving out a nice life for myself, as much as I hate to make whites uncomfortable, I like it here and you all really don't want us to leave otherwise we'd be gone (look at the natives).

People touch their hair because the black person lives in a predominantly white area and the white people are curious/like their hair because they don't see it much in person. It isn't an insult especially because 99% of the people will ask first instead of randomly touching a stranger. its like they think whitey is trying to steal their hair type instead of just naturally being curious.

White people get the same shit if they have a different hairstyle or hard spikes around people who don't see it. Go to any other country with a predominant ethnic group and they will do the same things to other types of people.
>white blonde guy who lived in another country and even had someone subtly touch my junk on the subway to check it out

The reason niggers don't want people to touch their hair is because IT'S FAKE! The women despise themselves so much that they twist their hair into a bowl around their head and WEAVE the hair of other races into it (often, it's not even real hair).

So a naive white woman (who's trying to make conversation) says, "Oooh, your hair is so pretty! Can I touch it??" And the negress who already envies the white girl panics because her phony hair weave feels like a piece of steel wool... and she doesn't want to be found out for having a head of fake hair.

Hence, the "don't touch my hair" thing.

> Benefit financially on the backs [...]

Goddamnit, the grammar will always be a rift between us. "Financially benefit" for god's sake. SMDH cuz.

With this type of list being taken so seriously by so many black people, how is it possible for cognitive bias not to play a HEAVY role in warping their perspective to the point where they are never satisfied? Even if taken seriously by someone beyond a 4th grade education, how can such a list (with so many interpretation based claims) do anything but drag every black person who takes it seriously into their own personal dark age of racism?