Operation Counterrigging

Guys, some Anons plan on doing a TwittersMemeOp to redpill normies about Hillary rigging the election by using The Walking Dead.

We need Photoshopagents from MemeCreationDivision, and support from our Intellegence and Documentation Department who can share and create Tactical Infomaterials so our MemeDeploymentUnits have enough support.

We also could need assisstence from our canadian and australian CounterIntelligence and Derailment Agency to shield us from the enemies Areal Propaganda Attacks and minimizing their effect.

Our plan is to use #TheWalkingDead which will go trending by default, and combine it with #TheVotingDead to draw attention on rigging.
Also usefull could be this leaked audio of Hillary talking about how they "should make sure who wins the election" in palestina
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/politics/action-news-investigation-voting-from-the-grave/1575596/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/29/dead-chicago-voters-voted/
townhall
christiantimesnewspaper
richmond.com/news/virginia/article_e008ce00-0365-57a2-95c0-4d9aa70012f9.html
wgal.com/article/dead-voters-3-instances-of-dead-voters-in-pa/7796197
app.com/story/news/investigations/data/2016/10/19/dead-voters-in-new-jersey/92366510/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/25/thousands-dead-people-likely-on-indiana-voter-rolls-analysts-say.html
pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/analysis/2016/10/18/upgrading-voter-registration
pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/reports/2012/02/14/inaccurate-costly-and-inefficient-evidence-that-americas-voter-registration-system-needs-an-upgrade
washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-case-of-zombie-voters-in-south-carolina/2013/07/24/86de3c64-f403-11e2-aa2e-4088616498b4_blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ELFeAGhDDbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

we are lacking support it seems, but our memeops are working. #draftourdaughters is a primeexample

W-would that be h-helpful?

When we use #thewalkingdead were gonna need people to watch it so that every big thing that happens in the show as well as ads people will go to tweet or look what other people think but will instead see our memes

Thanks, swissbro. Last thread was pretty active, so the idea merits another push.

pure gold, saved and will be deployed when the time is right.

good idea, even thoug i dont believe that is necessary, i do think this could enhance our effect

if that's real

>just keep paying us less

tactical bump

Look at us
we are the russians now

I think the timing is mainly so it doesn't get lost in a sea of people talking about everything instead it'll be big chunks of redpill that most people will see when most are checking

Brilliant sir

The (((media))) really love to blame the Russians without any proof don't they

especially when they cant blame terrorist

It's real to my knowledge, but not a result of #DraftOurDaughters. Look at the dates.

where is it from then? i found it in a #draftourdaughters thread

6abc.com/politics/action-news-investigation-voting-from-the-grave/1575596/

thank you, every bit of support is appreciated

we cant lose this war

From back when the prospect of females being eligible for the draft first popped up. Hillary was vaguely in favor of it because "muh equality", then months later it was used as material for memetic psyops, aka #DraftOurDaughters.

ah ok, but still we made the media blame russia for it. still a success

I really like you.

who is she? can i pound her pussy?

will also help with teh counterrigging
throw here all the spooky pics, your ideas and etc.

Yup, they pulled out the "muh Russians" card after the #DraftOurDaughters campaign. I'm sure there have been recent social media freakouts happening as a result of the effort, but I haven't seen them myself. Likely lost in the landslide of more important things going down these days.

m-maybe something like this? Btw, Photoshop is running, I'm open for suggestions

Piggyback off #WalkingDead hashtag but inject #VotingDead into tweets then use #VotingDead to carry on the campaign after the discussion of the tv show dies down. Meme #VotingDead into public consciousness.

And the best thing, we are doing it for free.

I cant say how much am I amazed what we have come to, literally impacting the selection of POTUS.

We are the jews now, jews will get jewed.

could you do something biblical lookin with something along the lines "when there is no more room in hell, the dead shall vote on earth again"?

Good concept. The apostrophes are a bit jarring though & the use of a second ellipse isn't necessary.

For future reference, I think visually highlighting the similarities of the "mass" or "horde" nature of both zombies and voter fraud has a lot of potential. The mass grave in your first contribution was striking. Cemeteries, mausoleums, mobs of dead/undead and plurals in the wording seem to get a stronger reaction in most cases.

> characters running and barely surviving

> we live we vote Trump
> we die we vote Clinton

Hashtags and bottom line perfect

You either get bored of pol early on and go back to your little redpilled life or you stay and become that which you tried to stop... You become the jew

Thank you, I will correct that. And here's the template.

With this we need some statistics or maybe a chart with the correlation between those who are dead and their votes are counted and the amount of them that voted democrat

well, its ok i guess as long as we dont screw over genuinly good people. we use their methods against themselves, and not against the innocents. while they want controll, we want freedom. while they want power, we want peace

Many thanks for the template. I'll be firing up PS myself after food & a shower. Gonna pass it along to /cfg/ if nobody else has yet.

Yeah I guess so hopefully we don't lose our way

Good call, those stats are particularly hard to ignore. Particularly the percentage that's been voting blue from the grave.

well, its up to everyone. i feel like some already did lose their way and want to see the world burn.

good plan bump

As requested.

Proud to have a Swissbro like you heh

Sensible chuckle

Underrated

As requested.

thank you kind sir. you are doing gods work.
here a few (You)s as tip

That is some talent

>mfw

>#TheVotingDead

noice

When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back.

Dat file size

great job, thank you. sharing now.
We need more!

lel

Chicago dead people voting

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/29/dead-chicago-voters-voted/

bump

im currently searching for data about how people vote based on where they live, but cant find anything.
thought of some infographic saying "Rural area x%democrats, y% republican z%other" same for rural, and what else you can think of, and of course "cemetery 100% democrat 0%republicans/others"

would be nice if the other stats would be accurate to give it more credibillity. if i find some good source i will post it.

if you are finished before i found anything (playing videogames in the meanwhile a bit)
it would be good to have cemetery positioned in some way people pay attantion to this specific detail

pls be true

i asked for something biblical, so...

I'm getting a captcha error on dead voters stories, maybe for links, so I am going to spread out the urls

Colorado

washingtonexaminer com /article/ 2602775

see

Los Angeles

townhall com /tipsheet/guybenson/2016/05/25/cbs-uncovers-voter-fraud-in-la-n2168330

Had the captcha error here as well while just bumping. Seems to be cleared up for now.

How are we going to deploy this ordinance? Tag people like prison planet, Lauren southern and other anti Hillary personalitys?

Florida

christiantimesnewspaper com /breaking-thousands-of-dead-people-have-already-voted-in-florida/

Virginia

richmond.com/news/virginia/article_e008ce00-0365-57a2-95c0-4d9aa70012f9.html

>more!

Need image and caption.

Pennsylvania

wgal.com/article/dead-voters-3-instances-of-dead-voters-in-pa/7796197

lol, christiantimes is redpilled

Yes, already check it. lame...
Want to see feminists tears

New Jersey

app.com/story/news/investigations/data/2016/10/19/dead-voters-in-new-jersey/92366510/

Indiana

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/25/thousands-dead-people-likely-on-indiana-voter-rolls-analysts-say.html

I don't doubt there are plenty of recent freakouts, but with this deluge of more important things, they're just not getting much attention.

Here is article on the Pew study that found the 1.8 million dead registered voters in U.S.

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/analysis/2016/10/18/upgrading-voter-registration

Also, page with the PDF download of the report, itself.

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/reports/2012/02/14/inaccurate-costly-and-inefficient-evidence-that-americas-voter-registration-system-needs-an-upgrade

South Carolina

washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-case-of-zombie-voters-in-south-carolina/2013/07/24/86de3c64-f403-11e2-aa2e-4088616498b4_blog.html

Should I pull quotes on these dead voter articles I am linking or will our autiste artistes do that?

I'm on my way, friend. Have a handful of ideas for captions and concepts--just need to find background images for them. Dinner first, and then I'll throw my shitty PS "skills" into the fray. Cheers for being a one-man army so far.

the bible said the dead would rise again, who knew theyd vote democ-rat

well, people should be able to find quote themselves if they are gonna use them. i will probably just link this audio youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM with some of the memes and an article and go like "HOOORAY DEMOCRACY!

when?

when the walking dead airs. some user said it was at 1am GMT

This would be hotter if she didn't have dimple chin

Does that work user?

Perfect, when Sup Forums ever becomes an indipendent country, and i have anything to say in it i will make you my propaganda minister

Here are some quotes from the Philadelphia one that someone else linked.

Some good stuff, and they are real quotes, so it might be an effective approach.

Anyway, someone let me know if these artice links are useful and/or yall want me to pull quotes (I would assume attributions would be good, too, when from government officials. Not sure when they are family commenting on the dead people)

"Clearly dead people shouldn't be casting ballots"

"I believe so. It sounds like it, unless he is coming back from the dead"

"I don't know, it's awfully funny. Unless a dead person came out of their grave."

perfect

I would make you head of the secret intelligence service

That was me last thread. 8P.M. CST is 1A.M. GMT. Or you can just google "walking dead air time" and sort your own TZ.

This should go big, nice PS bro

perfect

I will just go ahead and put all of the links together with good quotes pulled into one document then post it.

Can you derive some captions and find fitting images?

Im glad german bros want trump to kill the mudslime

youtube.com/watch?v=ELFeAGhDDbk

Swissbro, uploading the fonts, specific color, and textures you're using would be really helpful for lazy anons to make the most of your template.

Bump.

Bruh the template in the thread

I swear this place is more and more becoming like chanology Sup Forums with each passing day

Stupid system thinks my filetea link is spam. Any suggestions for a straight-forward filehoster? (sry)

We are Jews and shieet.

see i dont really want trump to kill half of myself, i just dont want hillary getting controll. if i have to die for that cause its probably even worth it

Bruh, what part of "make the most of your template" eluded you?

anyone know the gmt air time for TWD tonight?
so we can hit it when its airing