Why has their been such a huge increase in Christcucks on this board lately...

Why has their been such a huge increase in Christcucks on this board lately? You'd think in the year 2016 with all the scientific data we've discovered, people would grow up and stop worshipping some magical fairy god in the sky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSchr6WbnUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont worship dead kike on a stick with a book full of shit

Bump with some philosophy

Atheists refuse to oppose islam so no

Well, right now I'm just talking abou the main religion that is shitting up this board which is Christianity. Islam is by far the most destructive religion and most atheists are anti Islam like myself.

People always search for higher powers when they lose control in their lives. Despite the rabid support for trump, they know the country is going in a negative direction overall, so they look for comfort outside

You can prove that God exists in just a few easy logical steps.

Because there is an influx of conservative voices. And big surprise, many conservatives are still largely very bluepilled on religion. I would have hoped this alt-right movement would have better separated the wheat from the chaff, but that's still up in the air.

Please enlighten me. I'd love to know

Yeah I've noticed the huge influence of cuckservatives coming to this board. Also a lot of people becoming Christians again because their alt right idols like milo yianopolis and Gavin McInnis are conservative Christians and they want to be seen as "pure" and not degenerate it's so backwards

Why would I want to support atheists when they are most nihilistic, degenerate sacks of crap I've ever come across?

Also
>tip

fake quote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
>No written work widely recognized by scholars as Hypatia's own has survived to the present time.

Because worship of the Athe is a necessary path for understanding reality.

Bluepillers worship the Demiurge.

Are people really this retarded?

Reminder you have autism

he's dead

Still fucking stupid

Whats that mean?

just because your leaders have given lip service against islam doesn't really make up for the fact that the rest of the adherents of your religion bend over backwards for them.

we always had christian generals newfag redditor.

jews try to push Christianity out because they hate jesus and a Godless society is more prone to leftism and degeneracy, (see sweden)

Personally the Mandela effect is what led me to start investigating Christianity again

>is god willing to prevent evil, bot not able
why would he do that
>then he is not omnipotent
why would he do that
dont want to write again any of these quotes, but if evil didn't existed, it would be boring, nothing exciting would ever happen, heaven already exists for that.

All atheist channels and leaders who have any popularity and credibility are anti Islam, SJWs are hated and ousted by the current atheist movement. What was the atheist movement that started the whole "fedora tip" memes has now morphed into an anti SJW and anti Islam movement that even has Christians in it. Don't speak on shit you know nothing about.

I've been here since 2011. Back then even if you mentioned Christianity unironivally you would be ridiculed by everyone. Please go back to wherever you came from

Newton was a devout Christian. Much smarter than your dumbass.

Bullshit you fucking liar there were christian generals here. We would frequently get raided by reddit because redditors hate christianity

Go back to r/atheism.

Why are you complaining about christians when there are Jews (CTR) shitting up this board?

Why none of you are anti-jewish?

He also lived hundreds of years ago when evolution wasn't a theory. If he was alive now with all the information we have he would be an atheist.

lol

>All atheist channels and leaders who have any popularity and credibility are anti Islam, SJWs are hated and ousted by the current atheist movement.

Even I know that is a lie. Look at the Amazing Autist.

>Why are none of your anti Jewish?

Atheists are anti Jewish, it's just that when Christians and Muslims are the majority of people on earth it's a bit fucking hilarious to worry about a nonviolent 12-15 million people most of whom don't even believe in god anymore.

Never been on Reddit in my life. Also, Sup Forums was a very diffirent place than it is now.

The amazing atheist is shit and pretty cringey, but he is anti Islam and SJW so nothing I said was incorrect.

>Once upon a nothing, there was nothing. Then, for no reason, the nothing became stopped being nothing, and became everything, even though there was nothing to cause it.
"Red pilled."

All these
>image.png

The telltale sign of a shill/newfag

Sage. It's a shill/reddit thread.

Okay.

1. By God, I mean a supremely perfect being.
2. Being supremely perfect means possessing every perfectible quality as an essential quality.
3. A perfectible quality is a maximally expressed positive quality.
4. A positive quality is a quality whose negation implies any level of privation.
5. Existence is a maximally expressed positive property.
6. Therefore, God exists.

did you even read this one, OP?
the disease plato is talking about is atheism.

it's in the context of the stranger bringing up the fact that he (the stranger) doesn't believe in God/gods, plato viewed their existence as necessary

If you had a brain in that thick skull it would only take a 40 minute documentary to learn about they Big Bang.

> Mommy and daddy said god is real
> That weird guy that wears robes said god is real
> This book I read said god is real
Clearly, God must be real. Look at all this evidence to support it! I mean who in their right mind would disagree with my mommy?

I laugh at anyone who honestly thinks they are in control of their lives for they are a fool. I only say this because I have been guilty of it myself. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. Praise his name, for it is the most high.

>Its an autist understands 'god is real' as 'theres an invisible man in the clouds' episode

strawman status: BTFO

>jeLw9fBA
>jew

Nice try Rabbi

>jews
>non-violent

Pick one. They are the reason why we have gotten into wars since WWII.
>old Sup Forums was majority christian
>new Sup Forums is majority christian

No, it really hasn't changed just more redditor jewapologizers have been flooding this board.
>AA is anti-islam

Yeah thatvs why he made a video calling Muslims "a religion of peace"

Also
>bernout
>not a SJW

Pick one

> 100 prophecys came true

>le big bang

An object in motion tends to stay in motion, while an object at rest tends to stay at rest.

What caused the change in motion in the singilarity from not expanding, to expanding?

What caused the singularity to exist in the first place?

> Foundations of nearly every individuals religious belief
> Strawman

>Yeah thatvs why he made a video calling Muslims "a religion of peace"

Complete garbage, where is the source?

>Big Bang
I restate my original point, as that doesn't disprove it.
What ended the nothing? Nothing doesn't become something without an external catalyst.

The opinion, the disease, is atheism. Read it again mate.

False. Freely made choices are logically prior to God's knowledge of them.

I take it you went to school in Mississippi and dropped Out in the 3rd grade

The idea that mankind is able to conceptualize of God in a way that gives definitive proof one way or the other is akin to an ant running back and forth to achieve human consciousness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSchr6WbnUU

Read it and weep faggot.

This is just god of the gaps. If almost every scientific claim the bible has made (earth being flat, earth being the center of the solar system, life not coming from evolution, and on and on) was incorrect, why do you assume the very last question we haven't answer will be correctly answered by religion when religion has failed to correctly answer every other question about our existence? This is just garbage thinking for people who are afraid of there own deaths.

I'd love you to explain this """""analogy""""" a little more.

Science doesn't prove or disprove of hugher powers.
When did muh science meme become something atheists say? Its the most retarded shit. Its like they don't actually understand what science really is.

What if evil comes from the devil?

But it was part of the plan for them to be punished. They're examples.

Because the universe is contingent, and contingent things cannot be the explanation for, or the cause of, their own existence.

Jesus Christ put it in my heart. Pray to him if you want further clarification. My thoughts are nothing without him for he gave me life and all that comes with it.

>still buying the "religion is against reason" narrative
>not realizing that any dominant ideology in a given society operates on the same grounds, such as reductionist positivism

Religion is an easy target for idiots simply because it's more upfront about its claims and admits that there is no ultimate rational foundation to construct a worldview on.

>bible claims earth is flat
>bible claims earth is the center of the solar system
source?

Isn't this godels proof?

People dislike atheists for a reason, you know. Isn't it supposed to be the religious folks who refuse to have a discussion?

It's mostly Descartes' proof in the fifth meditation with a little Godel thrown in to explain what Descartes seems to mean by a "perfection".

>using a le intellectual bill nye the science guy pic.

Shill Nye the Sceince Goy doesn't believe genetics has anything to do with race, not even skin color.

He thinks 100% mom + 100% white dad can somehow lead to a black child without getting cucked by Jamal.

This guy can't grasp basic biology.

Do you refuse to have a discussion with Jesus your Savior? I have given you what is on my heart. Ask and you shall receive.

Wow the cognitive dissonance you religitards suffer from is ridiculous. So you justification for why your "benevolent & omnipotent" god allows evil to exist is so that life on earth can be more exciting?!?!

>Believe whatever you want to believe.

Maybe some of you can, but I can't convince myself of things which have bad arguments.

There is literally no proof any of this happened. There is no proof the big bang happened. No living creature witnesses the big bang. No scientist studied the big bang. For all we as humans know the galaxy is expanding because of a big pull in which an outside force is forcing the galaxy apart.

>Blaming Ptolemaic model on the bible.
>"Lol, you believe in God, so you must not believe in Evolution, because those are completely contradictory terms."

Whatever answer science eventually finds, if any, for how the universe came into existence from a state of pure non-existence, will so fundamentally contradict how we currently believe the universe operates on a physical level (defying conservation of energy, for one thing) that we'll either find God, or what might as well be God for how little our current physics model will be worth afterwords.

do you have an argument against that position?

Praise Kek

???
I hate amazing atheist as well. But he is clearly anti-islam and anti-SJW

Did you take history in middle school? How do you function in society not knowing about people like Copernicus?

Why make pseudo-intellectual comments if you won't even back them up in a pseudo-intellectual way?

That being said, I should have specified that "necessary existence" was the perfection, since that is what Descartes specifies.

>It's mostly Descartes' proof in the fifth meditation with a little Godel thrown in to explain what Descartes seems to mean by a "perfection".

Also I forgot to add its called the big bang THOERY for a reason. It is no different than religion which is also just theory.

What is indirect evidence.

yeah it's the current year FS

Do you want free will, or don't you want free will?

Free will means having the option to do evil, mankind makes that choice, it's not God's fault, it's ours.

There are radio waves left from the Big Bang which proves that it happened.

Define perfect

>"Lol, you believe in God, so you must not believe in Evolution, because those are completely contradictory terms."

WE ARE REACHING STRAW MAN LEVELS THAT AREN'T EVEN POSSIBLE! I'm not even quite sure how you missed the point of my originally post this badly, Christians really are this fucking stupid.

Evolution and science in general is incomplete in explaining the origin of our existence. In particular it always will

If Christianity is a jewish trick why do they try so hard to make people atheists in all media?

For meme magic reasons. Half of the world has worshipped him for 2000 years. He is powerful.

Amazing atheist is anti islam