This is also a Spanish zombie

This is a Mexican Beltmont.

This is a Japanese Counter Attack

Would break down her wall.

No, this is a Mexican ghost.

This is Mexican Gravity Falls.
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

how did she die?

She didn´t that is an astral projection.

choked on a dick.

Well that's disappointing

That was actually pretty good, thanks for the introduction

Well, she is indeed mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=VEklBM7iZfA

>Comparing a police action where we weren't allowed to win vs an all out brawl for supremacy of the world.

Gotta love how fugly Anima art design was (Teodora Vicenta de la Purisima concepción de la Inmaculada Trinidad still fugly to me even when the animation quality went up) ... also cant bear their original her original voice actress, reason why I watch it in English and Japanese, 10/10 for Japanese Tsundora

Amerifats trying to police the action and commit alot of war crimes and attrocities and even using Napalm and shit against ignorants farmers and shit without fucking actual military training .... STILL FUCKING LOSES , gg guys.
Also Its hilarious how butthurt Amerifats get toward Japanese just for Pearl Harbor and shit. fuck off, Koreans, Chinese and South Asian had total reason for hating them, also wishing to get into your high morality horse ... by ignoring that Americans literally made Concentration camps for American-Japanese people

Bump

Any date for the movie?

She helped make this show great.

The best vampire hunter

TBD

>2018

is this worth watching or is this just waifu bait

Its an 8/10 show with a 9/10 plot twist near the end, supposing Sup Forums doesn't spoil it for you.

It's ok.

She looked at her phone while being hit by a car.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

It's pretty good.

did you conveniently went blind when I wrote
>. fuck off, Koreans, Chinese and South Asians had total reason for hating them (Japanese)
and jumped directly to the part of American making concentration camps too?

You can masturbatae to the mexican ghost

It has a Gravity Falls like vibe to it, is not stuck to one city/country though ... also the waifus are good

>Moanica
Why is this spanish zombie named like a stripper?

Teodora getting pregnant with magic ghost babies when?

Season 2
N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Maybe next year

H-How old is she anons?

We can only hope for news
And watch the new movie

Four. Why do you care?

Probably around 15 or so. No ages are given for any of the characters, but the main kids seem to act like they're in their mid-teens.

N-No reason.

It's really dumb to care or to pretend to care about a fictional cartoon character being under the AoC, user.

She's like -215 years old or something

You got a source? Zombies get me going.

SHIT

Yeah, weird, is that even legal?

might count as bestiality tbqh

It's still necrophilia, even if it's a ghost from the future. And you never, EVER fuck a ghost. Ever.

She's not a ghost, she is a living being from the future projecting her astral body in the past

It was a reference.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that one

She's gotta go back.

>8/10 show

I dunno about that. The production quality is pretty cheap and the (English) voice acting is way too hammy. Like the voice director said, "Make it sound as wacky and cartoony as possible with every line."

The plot's pretty cool, but to say it's an 8/10 show is kinda overselling it IMO.

Back where, she's already in Mexico.

kek

That cow sells the joke.

Tsundere

This is a Spaniard with a Japanese name, wielding an English sword and serving a Greek Goddess

Depends on what type of 10 scale you use.
The honest one with 5/10 as the actual "okay but not notreally good or bad" or the videogame one where anything below 7 is garbage and 7 is just "Okay".

How dare you not mention Skelita Calavaras.

Tsundora is best dora... at least the English and Japanese dub, lol couldnt bare the Spanish one

These are American ghosts.

That's nice but it's kinda sad I see so little fanart of her.

why is he thingken of cow?

In Spanish the word 'vaca' means cow, but the Spanish language also pronounces 'v' as 'b'. Pretty neat wordplay

Baka (idiot in japanese) sounds like vaca (cow in spanish)

This is an American ghost

I AM YOUR HOST

My ghost will deport OP's ghost.

Gimme the mic

GIMME THE GODDAMN MIC!!

*Cans.wav*

This is a swedish band named 'Ghost'

Name of cartoon?

> Amerifats trying to police the action and commit alot of war crimes and attrocities and even using Napalm and shit against ignorants farmers and shit without fucking actual military training .... STILL FUCKING LOSES , gg guys

Legend Quest

I HATE TEODORA!

Why?

Because she's bitchy, snobby, sarcastic and ugly.

Unlike Marcella who's kind, generous, funny and pretty.

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION

Nicht herr user. Pic related is most mexikan than cactus.
Phantasma is her name, and the word Fantasma(ghost in spanish) sounds same. Case closed.

t. Marcela
You're not fooling anybody

>You're not fooling anybody
?

Character from a Spaniard Jewtuber's book

I hated how the good art was wasted in an unfunny story about elrubius.

Brian what's the history of cinco de mayo?

Negative 200 years because she is from the future

What the hell, is this a Mexico thing where they don´t add cheese to quesadillas?

If asking seriously, first it began after the Mexican independence from Spain, they of course were butthurt at first so they plotted some stuff, some cunt named Agustín de Iturbide decided to name himself the First Emperor of Mexico which was actually behind the shadows backed by Spain with the help of THE FRENCH, the french made excuse AND I SHIT YOU NOT, that because the war that went on Mexico and shit some french bakers suffer because of it, thus the french incitaded something that ended being called ironically "The Pastry war" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War so yeah anyway his reing was short lived since we execute him 2 years later then the nation became a republic finally, of course as full born nation after a *long* period of war both the independence one and the one against Iturbide you will be broke as shit, so later one many year later there was this guy named Santa Anna that kind of supported the republic for his own agenda but then thatagenda caused some Mexican groups that were having some problem with this also relative new country in the north, some United States of America that was also apparently having its own identity crisis of whenever a part of it saw having some Jim Crow slaves was perfectly ok or not and well the Mexican group was near the Southern group so... like war break up and shit ... well the nation saw that Santa Anna caused alot of this shit to happen and branded him a traitor of the nation so he tried to run and get some army to still make his agenda come throw and decided that literally sell half the country to this southerns, apparently this Republic of Texas really wanted that clay so much and it was a price worth of paid to make his plans come to fruition ... or so he tought got captured just almost as soon as he had made the deal

Since I kind of delete stuff because of the character limit, I kind of skiped the part that the Pastry war technically was over when the British decided to chime in into what the frogs were doing and decided to help bring a """peace""" deal so then the french decided that to end this meme war was going to need be settle with a monetary settlement of $600k pesos (a fuckton of money from that day), remember that the nation was already poor from 2 wars, then it got into a fucking meme war and now is twice as fucking dirty poor so they couldn't afford to keep paying that extortion deal ... remember what Germany did when they got shafted that way? ... so that incited the second occupation/war many years later from the french since they wanted that money because fuck you.
There is a movie literally called Cinco de Mayo relating what happen in that period, to lazy to keep writing this block of text
youtube.com/watch?v=nhECHygu8dg

why did he leave..... again

In short you have you have a nation that is literally dirty poor after so many wars dealing with back in the day fearsome military power and you dont have army to fight for it or literally survive it so you force a full on draft on all men that were like 15 years old and up I think that could more or less hold a rifle ... or at least stand in the cannons/bullets path and partake in this literally war of survival with abysmal chances of winning it ... and so they did ... technically since It still was a literal massacre ... so yeah, there is a reason why this day is more mentioned that the Independence day (September 16th)

I would eat her fecal matter all day and night

It kind of reminds me of the Russian Victory Day after what happen in Stalingrad

Legend Quest: The dating sim.
Yes? No?