Mama Luigi Re-animation Collab

They finally finished making this recently and released it. It turned out pretty amazing.

Thoughts? Which one was your favorite part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA
youtube.com/watch?v=8nxtWm5c3Qc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQxPrLA7cy6-YgTeZmajtbqL045J5E1KrBlocf8kpKM/htmlview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA

Well of course I forgot the link like an idiot.

The LOL SO RANDUMB visuals they shove in there ruin it.

Everyone did a good job animating but holy fuck talk about beating a dead horse. This should've came out 10 years ago

I liked 6:12 and 8:36.

This year is a good time for the video to come out since you can do more with videos now and be more skilled at them

10/10

Plus, it reminds people of the old days of Youtube. That does make people happy and remember those days

I can tell you my LEAST favourite part.

I liked them

Bowser grabbing Peach made me laugh my ass off for some reason.
He just does it so half-heartedly...

I really liked that. Made me laugh. Now I wanna know if there are others like it?

They gave him such an important scene too, do they not care about how much of a literal pedophile he is?

he probably did the scene before the controversy happened

Last I checked the timescale on this project wasn't long enough for that to be the case.

He probably gave them one of his rent paying specials.

>>>/tumblr/

>Requires payment to watch this video
FUCK

Not gonna lie, a little disappointed 0:44 didn't say "Mama Luigi: written by Phil Harnage".

better collab coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=8nxtWm5c3Qc

I did my best

1:22

>Implying Mama Luigi is not timeless

What part was shadmans

I like how the very first segment manages to reference Super Mario Odyssey, Grand Dad, and Superstar Saga all at once.
I also like the animator that beautifully cheated and literally used paper drawings on sticks.

I assumed they were the entire point.

That Daisy...

>shmorky
>no timestamp after the creator's name
some far out shit, was great thought

I'm in there somewhere

There's two sailor moon ones and a spiderman one

It's a strange watch.
I know the episode,
I've watched Poops since the beginning, but seeing all these different styles clash kinda hurts my eyes and seeing them plug in visual jokes with it not being a Poop is annoying.

But it's fun and I hope they had fun making it. We don't see stuff like this now, so it's a nice treat.

All timestampa can be found in the full credits listed in the description.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQxPrLA7cy6-YgTeZmajtbqL045J5E1KrBlocf8kpKM/htmlview

This kind of thing is a treat to watch for me. With how low budget the original was, this has more fluid animation plus a lot of subtle details that add to a scene. (Not talking about references, just the way characters react to things sometimes) Not every scene looks good but that's the nature of these kinds of things.

Look at 6:34. The original was just Mario's eyes in a black void but this version gives more life by actually showing the inside of Yoshi's stomach complete with the corpse of one of the Wigglers he just ate.

And holy shit 9:54! Did that guy animate his scene with a dry erase board?

Shmorky is so fucked up, he may manages to annoy Tumblr for being a pedo and Sup Forums for being whatever gender bullshit

>that video of him arguing with his wife
geez