I'm Here to Correct the Record

It's too bad everyone thinks Julian Assange is a hero.

After all, hacking someone's email is a crime, isn't it?

youtu.be/cZiJQnIMV_s?t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VodxW9trjKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell that to the government and the NSA

thread

Julian is doing the lords work...

Wikileaks doesn't hack people. They simply release information that's given to them by others.

Should Soros be prosecuted?

How DARE he expose the crimes we're committing by committing a crime as well! OH WE'LL GET THAT NO GOOD CAD!

>"I'm not manufacturing drugs"
>"Just releasing it to others"

Worst comparison ever
kys

>comparing information to drugs

>Jamal tries to justify his career choice

DNC insider.

John Podesta gave Assange his emails himself.

>"His position inconveniently disagrees with mine"
>"Must. Find. A. Flaw."

>I'm not mentally retarded, I'm just with CTR
Hang yourself. I know you've been thinking about doing it.

in the u.s. justice system, if one commits a crime (of a lesser degree) to stop a crime (of a larger degree) then the one who committed the crime of a lesser degree, may be acquitted.

ex- if someone is robbing a bank and holding people hostage and one of the people in the bank pulls out a gun and kills the robber/hostage taker, then the person who killed the robber may be acquitted for shooting someone, since that person stopped a crime of a larger degree.

C'mon, Sup Forums...is that really the best you got?

Also, I'll be meeting with Mrs. Clinton again here soon when she arrives in Cincinnati. Anything you guys need for me to tell her?

>pic related
>I'm With Her

This.
EG: Cops are pursuing a murderer and a vigilante runs the murderers car off of the road.
In any reality, except ours, apparently, this driver would be hailed as a HERO.
Liberals are lower than dirt.

Tell her how great it feels as you feel the steel ripping through the flesh.

Julian Assange didn't hack anyone's email, he just publish the leaks. :^)

You must be meeting to discuss your final CTR paycheck. I wouldn't attend that meeting because it will most likely end in your "suicide by natural causes".
Save yourself, shill. We here aren't gonna be making "SAVE CTR" memes to save your worthless ass.

>>"I'm not manufacturing drugs"
>>"Just releasing it to others"

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day.

>tfw a 70 year old women is in better shape than you

Top kek you fat cunt

see
I am paid, but as a consultant. Would any of you like to know what our meeting is about?

I prefer "400lb hacker", thanks.

>Guy hears a little girl screaming
>Trespasses to find source of the screams
>Looks through a window
>Sees a guy raping a little girl
>Tells the police
>MSM, shills tells us that we should be mad at the guy for trespassing

Hopefully, this will help you understand why the credibility of people who support Hillary is so low.

Ask why her left leg is bigger than her right.

So explain why were Republicans/conservatives so outraged over the Palin email hacks, then? They had no problems shooting the messenger then...

I don't remember hearing anything about it. Sorry, seems like old news to me..

You need to lose weight
Explain why Democrats were sucking Comey's dick when he spiked the investigation and are now calling for his resignation.

Because republicans are faggots

Palin wasn't under investigation by the FBI for what essentially amounts to treason and she didn't destroy evidence in an active case. Within the context of the previously posted analogy, this would be like the MSM and shills informing us that it is hypocritical for us to get upset about the aforementioned pedophile trespassing on others land to watch their kids sleep because we applauded the guy who caught the pedophile while trespassing.

is that the chick that has great tits?

Yes.

>Fun Fact
>So are Hillary's emails

A.) Two wrongs don't make a right.
B.) (In America) You are innocent until proven guilty by jury of your peers. It doesn't matter what evidence is stacked against you. You are owed due process by law.

That's what these so-called Americans are so conveniently forgetting--their own Constitution!

theres a big gray area here.
it was illegal for the US to create stuxnet to destroy irans nuclear centrifuges but it did push back irans nuclear program a couple years and were thankful for that.

>You need to lose weight
ORLY? My doctor says I'm as healthy as a bull!

Properly seasoned and cooked to a fine medium rare, even...

>Explain why Democrats were sucking Comey's dick when he spiked the investigation and are now calling for his resignation.
youtube.com/watch?v=VodxW9trjKY

>A.) Two wrongs don't make a right.
A lesser wrong (receiving information made public through carelessness) is acceptable in order to prevent a greater wrong (deliberately perverting the course of justice)

>You are owed due process by law.
You're also expected to respect the legal process by not wilfully destroying incriminating information. At this stage, Hillary has shown such contempt for the legal system and the rights of the American people to scrutinise her actions as a member of the government that it was really the only way to ensure justice is properly served. As a senior member of the government, all communications pertaining to her job should be retained for future scrutiny, the fact that they are only now being found on a colleague's computer is incriminating in itself, never mind what other crimes the contents are evidence of.

The problem is there has been no official admission of guilt by Clinton as to her negligence. Unfortunately, you need that unless the justice system finds reason to investigate further.

Also, at the risk of moving the goal post, what do you think of Assange acting as a front for an enemy agent to the United States?

That paul callon vid is shit. First he uses a hypothetical on poppy and makes it sound like the e-mails were ill gotten. Then said the fbi should not announce an investigation until they are ready to make a move. He said let the "checks and balances" find her guilty then impeach her if there is any wrong doing. Like she hasn't skirted around them all her career.

>Assange acting as a front for an enemy agent to the United States?

The problem is there has been no official admission of guilt by an enemy agent as to their involvement.

>impeach her
I hate to break it to him but she won't make it that far. She was told not to run, and ran anyways thinking that Jew Soros would protect her.
He can't.

Touché

She could only have made it with the co-operation/compliance of a (comparatively) great number of people, either through payment or intimidation. All it takes is one or two people in the right places of government or law enforcement to bring the whole diseased house of cards down on her head. The presidency was her only hope of getting away from years of corruption catching up to her.

I do wonder if she'll run, end it on her terms or accept her face (seems the least likely).