Tfw Trump wins and I have to be in the limo ride to his inauguration with him and he will talk mad shit to me

>tfw Trump wins and I have to be in the limo ride to his inauguration with him and he will talk mad shit to me

>tfw Trump jokingly says that he is going to have the FBI see if I was really born in Hawaii

>tfw Trump actually says "Obama......... you're fired!" at the inauguration

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Clinton ahead in the so-called unbiased polls
>Trump says Obama will go down as worst president in history
>Obama says "at least I'll do down as a president"
*mic drop*
>Shillary email scandal again
>TRUMP becomes next president
>tfw Obama has to eat his own words

Please make it happen.

There's nothing I want more than hearing him say "Obama, you're fired" followed by thunderous ovation on victory day.

If Trump has any respect he will be gracious in victory. He needs, even after securing the White House, to show everyone that he's not the buttmonkey liberal media tries to make him out to be, but the professional president the US needs right now.

Heh

He hasn't said that line at all, even through the primaries. You know he is saving it

> do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Oh and Barry....you're fired."

>politifact fact checks
>Actually, it is impossible for a president to serve more than two terms
>panta-on-fire-lie

This

> jokingly

Haha, th-that's pretty funny, Donald. Yeah....

>"Barry, you're fired."
Fucking sploosh

I discovered secret code in the podesta email, have been looking for the right thread to post it

>Trump is going to sit there and tell Obama that his last 8 years are going to be undone

Fuck this nigger!!

Go fight for your homeland goyim

Archerposting is the missing ingredient Sup Forums needs

I did, and I will once a year, because
> tfw reserves as long as physically able
Why aren't you fighting for yours? Why aren't you out there?

haha cucked

And then fail to do it because Congress won't do anything he asks.

>mfw

If Trump wins liberal media is dead.