Leonardo DiCaprio stars in Global Warming propaganda film with Obama

The comments are frightening too.

youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M

>Before the Flood is a new “documentary” that chronicles DiCaprio’s carbon-spewing journey across the planet, where he relies on natural disasters to prove that global warming is occurring and catastrophic.

>The Oscar-winning actor speaks to scientists, politicians, and academics who provide dramatic soundbites about man-made global warming, but he fails to include a single quote from the thousands of scientists, politicians, and academics who vehemently disagree with these soundbites.

>The United Nations has made frequent use of the Hollywood star in an effort to demonize fossil fuel use. The result? DiCaprio’s new film is something the actor claims will “scare the hell” out of people.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/28/dicaprios-before-the-flood-drowns-in-sea-of-green-hypocrisy/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/global-warming-would-harm-the-earth-but-some-areas-might-find-it-beneficial/2012/01/17/gIQAbXwhLQ_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fimbulwinter
youtube.com/watch?v=voHz6sxwQ2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

climate change denial is one of the dumbest memes this board has spawned desu

'In an effort to demonise fossil fuels'

What part honestly needs demonising? all I see on here are people claiming that the renewable industry is run by kikes setting to topple the poor, innocent oil barons when the reality is that the fossil fuel industry has its hand on the GOP's ballsack

Don't understand why the conservative movement cares so little about the environment other than 'left wingers support it'

I fucking hate DiCaprio. This is the same man who lives in opulence, traveling the world in his private jet and smoking like a chimney. An overrated actor whose nose is so far up in the air, he can smell angel shit.

Yes, because someone who drives a yacht whose carbon footprint is the size of a Jewish man's nose must clearly be the voice of environmentalism.

I'm still mad about him winning an Oscar for being raped by a CGI Bear. Plenty of actors have worked with real Bears and not got nominated.

Im so fucking sick of the bullshit

"O my god they are making plantations in the useless forests" oh no

I don't like this
this is going to be the next global warming denier punching bag
from now on it won't be
>muh Al Gore
it will be
>muh Leonardo DiCaprio
and how he flies in airplanes and so on

WHo gives a shit what this talentless criminal thinks lol

Millions of people "give a shit" about him. That's the problem.

How is this propoganda?

My God, you people are literally destroying the Earth and will make it largely uninhabitable in the next two generations because oil and energy companies donated money to Republicans so they could turn global warming into a political issue.

Fuck you forever.

"Its a tax shift rather than increase"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I always wonder why the global warming meme is such a big deal for you guys.
It never really pushed that much globalism and unless you work for Exxon Mobile or Haliburton it doesn't really affect you.

Because it's used as an excuse to tax and regulate us more.

A stealth tax on business to line politicians' pockets while they don't do anything to actually stop habitat loss is why you retard.

Many people are aware of the greenwashing scam.

I personally am glad for global warming, it'll make nordic countries considerably more comfy and it'll kill off large swathes of shit-tier untermenschen currently inhabiting areas close to the equator.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/global-warming-would-harm-the-earth-but-some-areas-might-find-it-beneficial/2012/01/17/gIQAbXwhLQ_story.html

And before you go "oh but immigrant hordes", realize that because of the current problems with immigration, the general populace (other than perma-cucked swedes) will be sufficiently redpilled to put machine guns at the borders when the really big masses start moving. They'll have a choice of dying from gunfire or desertification, their choice, but they'll never be allowed to resettle in the nordics.

So if you've the chance, buy land in the nordics or Canada now, when it's still cheap. It'll be some of the most valuable land in the future.

You are killing the planet so corporations can have higher profit margins. Burn in hell you piece of shit.

He was around here when filming The Revenant, he just about got laughed out of town when he started saying chinooks were global warming.

Just a reminder that this fucker confused a chinook for global warming.
He had hundreds of people on the set of The Revenant that could've explained why it was so warm in the winter in southern Alberta, but never bothered.
Then he made an anecdote about this THREE FUCKING TIMES
IN
PUBLIC

Summary: Dicaprio is a stupid piece of shit who's not an authority on anything.

Carbon Tax is not a Solution.

LFTR's are.

Most Valuable Goy

people look down then they're lying

Cry about it, pissbaby.

> earth will uninhabitable in 150 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW

>tfw they finally give you an oscar but the cost is you have to be a global warming shill

Tesla has a Patent for a Homopolar Electric Machine which is a permanent magnetic generator.

But the type of tech is Classified under the Invention Secrecy Act and they wont let us use it in the Private Sector.

Sea level rise is fucking AWESOME. Can you imagine NYC turning into a modern day venice??

What's wrong with taking care of our planet and environment?

>The dems release their final "October Surprise"
>"An Inconvenient Truth II: The Inconveniencing"
>Meanwhile, Hillary is under three separate criminal investigations by the FBI
They aren't even trying anymore.

this documentary isn't made on the basis of Leonardo's authority
in fact quite the opposite: he says in the beginning that he had to find out (during the course of filming this) how little he knew about climatology

>Sea level rise is fucking AWESOME

Yeah if you like having even more "refugees" in Europe and North America.

>Forced to push global warming and all that other bullshit to get people to not shit up our land and air like the chinks

New wave of eco-terrorism when?

Yeah fuck earth, lets destroy our home so few rich ceo's can get little more money

The people pushing for anthropogenic climate change do not want to protect the environment, they are merely seeking for additional ways to squeeze peasants for money.

"Carbon tax" give me a fucking break. Charging me money for making pollution does not, will not, and has never improved the environment. Industries tend to greenify themselves as technology improves because waste is the gravest enemy to profits, and there's nothing more wasteful than just dumping your expensive materials into a trash heap.

>DiCaprio’s carbon-spewing journey

A guy in a bar told me that high carbon levels are good for the planet. Meaning that plants need it to grow bigger.

Was he shitting me?

He said using a computer made from heavy minerals that are mined from the earth using machines that use fossil fuels, shipped to a refinery using fossil fuels and processed with a machine that uses electricity produced by fossil fuels, then shipped using fossil fuels to a manufacturing plant that uses machines ran by electricity produced by fossil fuels, then shipped to an assembly plant using fossil fuels by humans and machines who also use fossil fuels, then shipped to a distribution center using fossil fuels, then shipped to a retail store using fossil fuels, where you bought it and plugged it in to your wall socket that gets electricity from fossil fuels (or something manufactured with fossil fuels).

Now think about everything else you own and how it's made and realize what a dumb fag you are.

>he had to find out (during the course of filming this) how little he knew about climatology
Not even the point.
The man spent months in southern AB and could've asked literally anybody from the area why it was so unseasonably warm in the middle of winter.

He did not. You can't learn to be this level of ignorant.

Oxygen makes them grow bigger thats why everything was fucking massive millions of years ago

I sont get what does average joe lose on taxing and pressuring corporations to adopt eco friendly technologies
im baffled how dumb americans are every day

No, everything was bigger because the gravity was less.

Earth had its highest concentration of megafauna and the largest biodiversity while it was hot as fuck. Being real hot is objectively better for life than being real cold. Life is just a self-replicating energy thief and ambient heat is free energy.

Global Warming is a plot by the Globalists to de-industralize white countries. They're moving all industry to China, China is the new HQ of the New World Order.

I learned this from Alex Jones.

read this

these chinese are so lucky with lung cancer at 40

Check out that bracelet on DiCaprios wrist.

I think some of they do want to protect the environment, their intentions are good, but outcome is not always. for example Jill Stein, i think, wants to protect it, but then she goes on twitter and says that nuclear power nuclear bomb, but in reality nuclear power is cleaner and pretty safe, unless you build it in an unsafe place, like dumb gooks did.

This is pretty much "i want a worse life because feels".

Is protecting the environment really the same as preventing (((Global Warming)))>? I don't think so.

Can we stop with the Global Warming is a hoax meme?

It's virtue signalling. They say they want to protect the environment but don't want to give up the lifestyle that is harming the environment, and in many situations support policy that will harm the environment.

They say Scandinavia used to be warmer, almost Mediterranean like 2,600 years ago then it got much colder permanently leading to the legend of Fimbulwinter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fimbulwinter

>i'm off to go speak to this massive air-conditioned climate change conference in my G5 haha sorry plebs different rules for me can't have you cows talking to me on a commercial plane now can i?

see

>Thorium.mem
You people remind me of the people who rushed to make ethanol from corn and biofuel from fry grease at the drop of a hat w/out doing any research

>chinooks were global warming.

The indians, salmon or winds?

How high above sea level is Scandinavia? Im trying to decide where to move for when the ice caps all melt and flood the ocean causing almost every country to be underwater. Shit i dont even know how high above sea level Canada is

>breitbart calling something propaganda

Top fucking kek I can't believe you kids unironically read that shit excuse for a news publication

Both sides of this debate is retarded.

The climate is clearly changing. Yeah, deniers/skeptics want to say that humans aren't contributing. Bullshit. We all know this.

Their real answer to them should be 'so the fuck what'. So the fuck what if the ocean rises? Humanity has already conquered this planet back to front. We've sailed across impossible barriers and took to the sky when we decided that was too slow. You seriously think we can't survive if the ocean rises?

What is green's solution to this? All they offer up is the doom and gloom but no solutions. Solar power and wind power is laughably ineffective compared to fossil fuels. The only solution is nuclear, which skeptics actually support, but green hates because muh waste.

You will never be able to have a perfect planet. Either we deny energy to millions if not billions and let them starve and die or we deal with the world surrounding us getting hotter and killing off people anyways.

THANK YOU CORRECTING THE RECORD. HOW COULD WE EVER TRUST SOMETHING THAT ISNT RUN BY GLOBALIST. HOW FOOLISH OF US

Resource base economy when?

Don't worry, the secret design is out:

youtube.com/watch?v=voHz6sxwQ2Q

large parts of Canada are actually in the process of rising due to post-glacial rebound

Ignorance is a choice

I don't understand people who have determined that green energy is the answer to carbon emission issues. No data graphs (from satellites) agree with amplification theory (carbon emissions are going to result in exponential heating), and actually seem to agree with Milankovitch cycle theory (Earth has cycles of warming and cooling, basics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles ) moreso.

Our best bet is to let people purchase what energy they want in a free market and stop fucking shit over with energy subsidies. The Earth will survive, we won't fucking die. I just want to see hard science man. I just want to see something actually from a data set saying that if we continue on this path we will die.

Fun fact: if we didn't start emitting carbon at the rate that we are, the Earth would be running out of carbon and all life would be dying out (what happened to Mars).

>1.5 hour long movie for free

Thanks.

>president of the united states
>crying in a movie about climate change

If only there was someone in this doc that was like in a position of power.

point is not to end but to force industries to slowy transition to greener technologies

Weird that you retards worship hitler but want to destroy nature

Sure thing.

this is the best response to this subject i've ever read

im gifting you gold stranger

PAY THOSE CARBON TAXES GOYIM
GIVE US MORE GOVERNMENT REGULATORY POWER

Isn't worst case like 3 feet in the next hundred years?

Antarctica and Greenland are STILL not going to become ice free. That would = 300 feet.

do a little science experiment, take a clear glass, fill with ice, add water until the glass is completely full, wait for ice to melt, post results.
that how much the sea levels will rise if the ice did happen to melt (which they won't)

>tfw I am far right conservative
>tfw the global warming and environmentalism in general is the single leftwing/liberal view that I have
am i retard?

who /Never100%represented/ here

milankovitch cycles can't possibly explain the recent warming because they act on tens of thousands of years and are irrelevant on a decade-to-century timescale

also:
anthropogenic co2 will have no impact on a possible carbon-starvation (which is thought to occur in 600 million years or more) because the co2 will be removed through chemical weathering and coal formation in a matter of hundreds of thousands of years

>Payback mother earth

The earth made us exist to suffer and die. We are just paying her back.

All of cancer comes from seaside communities. I am ok with them dying.

>ITT: Sup Forums realizes other people really, really don't like them or Trump

Those brand new empty ghost cities in China were constructed to shelter american/european zionists/masons and their good goy functional elite when SHTF in white countries.

They even used european/american themes in those cities, there's a ghost city built to look like Paris.

>virtue signalling: the movie

For fucks sake global warming is real you retarded idiots which is something 99% of the scientific community agrees on.

You are such cucks that you shill for the American Enterprise Institute and the oil corporations

same here
I really want to vote for my right-wing anti-immigration, anti-islam party but I'm never comfortable with it because their stance on CO2 and climate is just so retarded

Most of Sup Forums are monkeys no different than ones in SA that wanted to ban "colonial" science

The GOP has been taken over by the ideology of "muh fweeeelings." Remember, this is the same party, under Reagan, that in the 80s that championed against CFC use to restore the ozone layer because manmade pollution affected our envrionment.

It's weird how quickly things change...

The explanation is that we are in the middle of a shift from a mini ice-age.

Jungles have more biodiversity because hot temps = more mutations = faster evolution.

We may drive species to extinction, but we are creating ten times as many species in the long run.

yeah because greatest treat are dictators on edge of the world.
Better send some more money to moderate terrorists than god forbids invest it in ecology

tbqh having racially homogenous countries with prevalent conservative values is great, it really is, but it would be nice if said countries were not barren wastelands devoit of any life.

Do they teach you creationism in school dumbfuck.
Thats not how evolution works