I am mexiacn and I support Trump, is that taboo?

I am mexiacn and I support Trump, is that taboo?

Only among illegal Mexicans who will call you a race traitor for voting for the man who will deport them

He's not against Mexicans, he's against illegal mexicans. As long as you're in the US legally you're fine.

As a legal American citizen it's the only logical choice there is.

My aunt is voting for Trump.
That being said, she's Puerto Rican and so no one in our family actually cares about illegals.

Illegals have always been subject to deportation. Trump doesn't change that.

You're probably going to be shitposted to death if he wins and you ever mention it, but other than that I don't think it will affect your life too much if you're legal.

go back to mexico you disgusting spic

It's American as fuck

LEGALS WELCOME

ILLEGALS GTFO

Fuck you

You go back to whatever shithole you came out of

fuck off cuck

Of course not. The wall will cripple the cartels.

You still have to go back though.

Why do mestizos call themselves latino

OP, call yourself a mestizo, not a latino. I hate how you fucks browned up those words.

Latino's a geographic term, not a racial one

>Pissed off losers that got cucked by a hispanic
>divide/conquer globalist kikes
>CTR shills

Not really, if your illegal in the other hand would a little be ironic.
MAGA my friend.

STOP CALLING YOURSELF A HISPANIC YOU FUCKING MEXICAN MESTIZO

YOU ARE NOT A REAL HISPANIC

THE REAL HISPANICS ARE WHITE

YOU MESTIZOS NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE WORD

IT'S NOT A RACE

CALL YOURSELF A MESTIZO, NOT HISPANIC

spics ruined this country. They got us 8 years of obama.

>is that taboo?
Fuck no speak up about it more if anything.

That would be the split white vote, you eternally cucked white faggot.

the most ironic thing about Trump is that the Wall will probably benefit Mexico more than the US.

> Mexican government will actually have to respond to people's needs rather than shovelling people across the border
> Crime will go down along the border
> relationship with America won't be driven by black market money and crime

it's a win-win

You people are a tool of the jews just like the blacks. America will be so fucked if latinos ever become the majority. Not one of their countries is worth a damn.

>I am mexiacn and I support Trump, is that taboo?
I got a Cuban buddy that is a rabid Trump supporter. Some times it scares me how passionate he is actually.

Not really, i never got that meme. Only illegals hate trump for obvious reasons

Yes, because most people here are terribly uninformed, the media straight up makes lies, I was reading and article in the newspaper and it stayed "Republicans claim Latinos are a threat to white dominance in the US"

Trump got called a racist for stating "Mexico doesn't send their best". Anyone who has been to the US and here knows that's true, 80% of Hispanic a I've seen in Texas and California are cholo scumbags

I think it's fine if you want to.

I have one Mexican friend who lives in El Paso and tells me how fucked up it is who supports not letting illegal immigrants in.

On the other hand, my uncle married a woman who only just barely became legal and she tells me how fucked up certain parts of Mexico are for common people.

It makes me either want to make it easier to let Mexicans become citizens or to fucking fix Mexico so that the cartels stop being an issue.