Hey, hey, hey Morty

I turned myself into a Christian, Morty! I'm Christian Rick!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1CmrJNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*burp* WUBBALUBBA DUB DUB!!! xD

you have to go back to redit picklenigger.

It's funny; something I've noticed is that a lot of kids who grew up watching Veggietales actually grew to really really like Rick and Morty. I'm sure if theres something to it.

Being raised watching VeggieTales implies a very Christian upbringing. When the person rebels against said upbringing, they'll gravitate to the "edgy" atheist show.

Unrelated, but the writing for VeggieTales was shockingly strong for what it was.

Pickle posters are redpilled and /ourguys/.

321 Penguins and the Larryboy spinoff were just as good.

and those Silly songs never disappear from your memory

It was; they really put a lot more effort into it then they needed to

I'm an atheist and I still like VeggieTales (mostly Larryboy). I also like the Bible from a storytelling perspective. I think you're just pulling shit out of your ass, user, but that's to be expected

you have to go back to redit, this isn't your safe space to whine about your peers.

th-BURP-thanks goo~od to kno~O~URP~ow you on my side, user.

What was the best episode?
I'm going with "Rack, Shack, & Benny"

not sure, but my favorite song is easily I Love My Lips. Number two is The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1CmrJNc

God damn it, I read it in their voices

God isn't rea
Wait fuck

They were for the most part well written and didn't beat you over the head with Christianity

butts more butts

I love veggietales and still remain a pretty good christian. Though i am on a korean underwater lawn care fqa so maybe I need to rethink how God views me.

>I also like the Bible from a storytelling perspective.
How? It's fucking unbearable for 90% of it, and the stuff that's not unbearable is just sort of disappointing and weak.

some of it is, Leviticus is nearly impossible to get through. but some of the myths are interesting from a historical perspective, Song of Psalms has some great poetry and Revelations is fucking metal

>PRAYER *uurrp* WORKS MORTY. GOD IS REAL! WE ALL HAVE PURPOSE!

>so maybe I need to rethink how God views me.

He thinks you're special, and he loves you very much.

Larry isn't a pickle.

Raised as and still am a Christian. I enjoy watching Rick and Morty.

>I'm sure if theres something to it.
It's almost as if people grow out of things as they age.

Same

Same here

uhh

le reddit humor xd lol

>vegetable
>tomato

Don't be that guy

The good parts still speak to the human condition. I just read Ecclesiastes and it sounds like some modern pessimist bitching about life it's that timeless. It's mostly "begats" and shit though

You're not funny. Stop shitposting.