My wife has become redpilled in the last couple of days

Not sure what to do.

She is, at this moment, passionately trying to redpill people in the yahoo comment section.

Do I help her to understand the futility of that or is finding the light a solitary struggle that we must each go through alone?

Give her support, but swallowing the pill is an individual battle.

Her views will change depending on who she's fucking. Parroting you is not redpilled.

>red pill
>couple of days
You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

This.
There are times when I think I've seen it all and then the floor collapses from under me
things are NEVER, EVER as they seem, it would seem.

She's gonna peak on election night user

Like a geezer

I'm actually upset about it

I like it when she read her celebrity gossip and bakes cookies.

Once she finds out about the Jews, she will cease to be being the sweet, innocent girl that I married.

I started to tell her that she sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but who am I to sabotage her awakening for my own selfish needs.

>couple of days
Redpilling is something that happens over years

what she knows only scratches the surface

She isn't parroting me. I don't show my power level to anyone

>redpilled
>woman
Being redpilled implies thinking for yourself, women can't do that.

come on, you know, at least for your childhood, that having a redpilled wife is the best option. I mean, you can't expect her to stay bluepilled and at the same time wanting the best for her, you have to help her, not to see that it is futile, but that it is right. Don't fall back in the bluepill yourself, be proud

anyone can do anything, to declare that the entirety of a group cannot do something is purely fedora and has no basis in reality

My wife suddenly became open to anal after getting red-pilled.

Your life is about to get a lot better senpai-a-lam-a-ding-dong.

>She is, at this moment, passionately trying to redpill people in the yahoo comment section.
Right on user's wife. However you need to teach her the importance of hiding her powerlevel, the basics of subversion, and the master-suppression techniques. To defeat the Jew we must become the Jew.

The Daughters of Megalia and The 8 Goddess in Worst Korea are a great example.

Just when you think you're starting to figure it out, BAM! Cultic feminists that run Korea get caught sacrificing a ferry full of children and President Park admits it's all true.

The only action you can take that is not futile is to create as many white children as you can and keep them out of the cities and public schools. Get to work!

That sounds adorable

Fuck.

Now she's reading me articles about the fucked up shit the refugees have been doing.

I'm going to have to sit her down. There is no avoiding it. There are too many dead ends in the rabbit hole.

I get you, but at the same time realize that once she is redpilled you no longer have to hide your power level around her. Its a very nice feeling to not have to hold back around those you love.

>not being supportive and showing her your redpill folder
You are part of the problem, you spineless cuck

Show her Sup Forums.

use this opportunity to create a stable of redpilled white babies

Fpbp. We all had to learn in our own way. My wife is becoming redpilled too. Be thankful shes not a bluepilled skank

fuck off user
you're valuing your own baby fucking pleasure over the future of your children and civilisation
you're such a fucking beta if you're willing to censor the truth from your wife so that you can feel better about life

I was appalled to hear about that. It's scary to wonder if it could happen here to white women.

>you're starting to figure it out, BAM! Cultic feminists that run Korea get caught sacrificing a ferry full of children and President Park admits it's all true.

>Redpilling is something that happens over years
Not really, i just became redpilled when i searched "kalergi's plan" in google

Sorry forgot to ask for the pic related

Comment sections are the biggest mistake since the creation of social media.

Just send her here. You figured out that shit on your own just send her here and she'll draw the same conclusions.

Berkley, Oberlin et al.

We're maybe 5 years off barring a Trump presidency. Hillary will do to sex relations what Obama did with race.

It's already ITT

Give her an encouraging pat on the butt

My sister found this place before me m8t. She comes here more than me

Don't you dare try to blue pill her now that she's waking up. Do you want to be a huge cuck? This is how you get divorced for being a giant pussy.

shes cucking you with someone who is not a cuck scared to show his beliefs

You only keep your message to yourself because you know that it's wrong.

she has to learn on her own. your job is done. you stoked the fire

>Just send her here.

Fuck no.

Women cannot be redpilled, they adopt the viewpoint of their provider

>Once she finds out about the Jews, she will cease to be being the sweet, innocent girl that I married.
shit man, i had that feeling with my last ex-gf. hearing her say "niggers" like i do is just a turn off. ultimately though it's better to be with a redpill than bluepill

Why not 40% of Sup Forums users are female.

Most don't admit it here because TITS OR GTFO keeps them in line.

It's free speech bro enough people saying such comments forms an interest. This will cause people to do research. Man when I found out about Sup Forums I was a Glenn Beck watching moron but when I researched I saw the truth. Open opinions about political matters are seen, they influence the populous.

>be redpilled
>redpill your waifu
>waifu's redpilledness exceeds expectations
>try to rein her in
>she leaves you for being a pantywaist bluepill numale

>past couple of days

she'll get better at it dont worry. She probably argues like a dumbass right now

Weird, I find racism in a girl incredibly arousing. I was eating dinner with a girl once who started complaining about her Chinese students and I commiserated and she nearly burst into tears telling me how awful they were. She was so happy I wasn't a bluepilled liberal cuck gonna defend dem poor minorities.

Her fiance looked nervous as fuck it was hilarious.

My fiance is Paki and she's more redpilled than I am. When my white empathy gets the best of me she's reassuring me of the final solution.

> don't even have a face anymore.

>40%

kek I wish

Couldn't be more than 20%.

Keep her from going 0-11 in front of people. Good goys react very negatively to even a mild criticism of jews.

After a while she'll settle down and accept that people often won't listen to the truth, she'll probably be a bit depressed about it.

Then show her how you can channel this. Have her look at the people in her life and start chipping away at all the globalist propaganda. You'll probably never get the whole redpill down their throat but it's better than fucking nothing. If you do it right family relations will improve a ton.

If it turns out like mine she'll still be sweet but get very contemptuous of degeneracy, not always hiding it the best but not saying it out loud.

Mainly it manifests as the smugness women do to people they see as beneath them.

She does. She was asking me about Soros and voting machines then typing furiously.

She hasn't discovered using sources yet. She isn't ready to see my chan folder though.

I've heard estimates that put WoW as high as 60% female.

But most won't admit playing it.

>40%

Hard to believe

He was nervous as fuck because deep down he knows that's how cucking begins

As her husband it's your responsibility to be supportive and make sure she's completely redpilled

Then you need to show your wife how to hide her power level

Yeah, I will have to reign her in before she start telling people about the Weimar republic using her actual name in the yahoo comment section

>WoW
>the same as Sup Forums

I totally would, too. The girl is fine.

How many girls are camwhoring on Sup Forums and /soc/ right now? A dozen at least.

Now think of how many aren't showing everyone their tits right now.

I think it's hard to believe because Sup Forums is antifeminist and some of you believe the lie that antifeminist is antiwoman. In reality, what Sup Forums wants is what most women who haven't had their minds fried with estradiol want.

It's just an example.

you're basically a woman than, and she's a man

Women generally don't have any tribal preference because they receive and seek out the best, that's why women are generally less racist.

Men are supposed to be racist because we used to fight other tribes and try to protect our women from getting raped, all of that investment was important to protect.

Her feminism flipped around into a weird sort of masculinity and you're just a pussy that doesn't want to defend his tribe. She's picking up the slack for your faggot ass.

shes faking it. no woman has gone through a change politically in the past few days. its to late for that.

shes probably making a fake history of abuse on face book using shopped pics and looking for a replacement guy if she didnt already have one

what you need is a counter point. take pics of her daily. the images will be copied by the servers of the telecom company your service plan is through. those are time stamped and admissible in court

STOP

Teach her to hide her powerlevel
Teach her to be subversive safely
Teach her master-suppression techniques

It's for her own safety.

Fuck you nigger. I am happy to be the protector and provider for my family so that my kids can be kids and my wife can be the happy little housewife that she wants to be.

We are old fashioned as fuck. This development is threatening to fuck with my 1950s lifestyle.

>This development is threatening to fuck with my 1950s lifestyle.

true. make her relax, use advice

make it very clear to her that not hiding her power level when necessary might make her a social outcast.

The only people who use Yahoo News are old, racist white people.

She's preaching to the choir.

If you want a 1950s lifestyle why do you let her access the internet at all?

Seriously, if you want to just cut yourself off from the Electric Jew entirely. Otherwise make your wife your ally.

My wife is too. I just encourage her battles with the sjw hoardes.

I have had relatives redpilled in the last month. Normies can see now.

I don't tell them how deep it goes, how close we are to war, but they do have a sense that this election is where we lose the country or save it.

>Not sure what to do
Just grab 'er by the pussy

finding the light is a solitary struggle that we must each go through alone

Can't say I blame you broseph.
Keep in touch with her every so often, chances are their relationship will either disintegrate entirely, devolve into an open relationship or she'll just be flat-out looking for alpha dick.

>/soc/
>the dicks and mental illness board
>not a magnet for femanons, especially ones who are more bluepilled

user pls. Women are going to flock that board like moths to a flame. It's not a good representation of overall % of our users.

That said, I agree that this site is not antifemale at all, just some of the /r9k/-tier anons.

>jewing your wife so she doesnt start jewing the jew only because jewing leaves less time for you.

>Claims his wife is redpilled
>She's fucking around on the internet instead of getting pregnant with his white child, caring for his existing white children, or finding something to improve the health and welfare of her children and husband
Apparently not redpilled quite yet, maybe orangepilled, keep working on her OP

give her a bowl of eggs. she'll understand