>North Aleppo OCT 27
i.imgur.com/bflx6vV.png
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 26
i.imgur.com/4N7ecbM.jpg
>Mosul OCT 23
i.imgur.com/bSVCQOy.jpg

Developments OCT 29
>Syrian rebels fire ‘shells with poison gas’ in Aleppo
>UN Syria envoy ‘appalled’ by opposition groups firing rockets on civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army, Liwaa Al-Quds start new offensive near Aleppo Airport
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Iraqi forces block ISIL’s escape route to Syria
>Syrian Army retakes crucial district in western Aleppo
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Aleppo as Islamists try to cut off government supply line
>Islamist rebels attack along the entire frontline in western Aleppo
>Iraqi Kurds will push for independence after Mosul is freed
>Over 16,000 Syrians killed by US-backed rebels since February

Previous thread: cant find the archived thingy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyAuXYk9IXs
twitter.com/dkimball12/status/792802607404244992
youtube.com/watch?v=uhgyf7SD9og
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwB9tFOXgAAN9q3.jpg
twitter.com/Interbrigades/status/792820317022457856
twitter.com/Interbrigades/status/792787863574372352
warisboring.com/russias-secret-spy-submarine-returns-to-sea-after-16-years-ea06e513f953#.ukgsjhq8z
mobile.twitter.com/hamza_780/status/792823165923758081?p=v
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/792726805648142336
youtube.com/watch?v=_akjovF-bM4
youtube.com/watch?v=N3czAd9gYfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for greater turkic khaganate

VALLAHI HILLARY WILL BOMB ASS*D.

why wont brother Putin bomb east Aleppo?

Daily reminder that turks are masterrace
pic related: it is only show muslim turkish empires even not added that khanates that have soil from central asia to korea,
it is greater than rome and british empire,we were ruling the asia
we are the king of the asia and soon to europe and north africa so think twice when you call me a cockroach, i am descendant of khans,the rulers of asia, but what are YOU descending from? some irrevelant peasant? offspring of street hooker AND some drunk irish? yeah that's what i thought,learn your place dumbfuck,praise your overlords,turks are known no borders,they will fuck you up when THEY WILL BE awake,jews are sleeping us for years,but my friends... TIME TO AWAKE,time to show these european filths WHO are the strongest warrior and WHO are the strongest ruler
turks are the rulers

previous thread: 95232067

lets try that again:

there is no need, e.aleppo will surrender anyways, sooner or later they will run out of food and other shit. why waste bombs on them anymore. this way he can also dodge the "le killing civilians maymay"

sorry m8 i couldnt find the previous thread while opening the new one and felt lazy to look for it.

WE

>blobbing into sand

It's all good holmes, it often ends up like that anyway. only 20 lashings, as it isn't as an egregious offense as [embed][embed]. pray you don't make the same mistake again.

LMAO goddamnit onurs face is spreading

How based Bashar speaks english is so cute desu

what did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lyAuXYk9IXs

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 49min

#Syria #Aleppo #WesternAleppo Activist in the city say #SAA #SyrianArmy captured some Militant's hiding in a sewer in #Minyan

>death to all who oppose us

>some Militant's hiding in a sewer
Literally nusrats.

WUZ

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team.
They're heroes in a half shell and they're green.
When the evil Assad attacks,
These rebel boys don't cut him no slack

Jabhat Fath Al Sham GoPro footage of attack on Minyan in #Aleppo part 1

twitter.com/dkimball12/status/792802607404244992

WE ARE CALIPHATE

WE WILL WIPE IRAN OFF THE MAP

NOT ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=uhgyf7SD9og

not bad famalam

Pro-SAA map posted 3 hours ago:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwB9tFOXgAAN9q3.jpg

shias be afraid

SULTANS

combat vid 18+
#Turkestani #TIP Scenes from '1070'
#Drones #GoPro

twitter.com/Interbrigades/status/792820317022457856

Bump

This guy's face looks like Onur. But then I remember Onur is a weaklet lmao

Jaish al-Nasr firing an AGS-17 automatic grenade launcher & SPG-9 recoilless rifle at loyalist positions near Jabal Akrad, Latakia

twitter.com/Interbrigades/status/792787863574372352

>not a single kill

What a joke

Threadly reminder that turkroach posters are just jealous that Assad has a beautiful light-skinned sunni wife and they don't.

warisboring.com/russias-secret-spy-submarine-returns-to-sea-after-16-years-ea06e513f953#.ukgsjhq8z
----

mobile.twitter.com/hamza_780/status/792823165923758081?p=v

u guys seen dis?

asma is a delicious milf though, i d tap her.

What are Assad's chances of winning the war? I keep hearing about gains by the SSA, does that mean he's going to have things under control soon?

That's what happens when you run into someone else's kill zone.

The funny (and the sad) thing is that that's probably true. Masterrace shia boning human-looking sunni sure gets to them

he ll probs have aleppo which is a huge step, but to actually win the war and gather all syria under his rule is not possible imo. he may defeat the "moderates" but he ll lose some land to k*rds if we dont #rekt shit north syria.

Damn

Abu Habjaar did nothing wrong.

Must watch
Combat vid
Now the Tank perspective : Zenki armored assault
#Drones #GoPro

twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/792726805648142336

SSA? dude thats warsaw 45, not aleppo

dat karl footage tho

SAA, sorry

0%.

>flag

fuck off kike, IDF shill

Ass*d is finsihed.

Turkish Army reinforcements arrive in Jerablus City, North Syria.

>leaf

50/100 - complete and total victory
100/100 - aleppo

imo, Assad should ally with the kurds and give them their Kurdistan area. Would make cleansing the revolting arabs and turkmen so much easier.

this implies k*rds wont say "give aleppo its historical k*rd land for 6 gorillion years" lol. even in the already held ypg lands k*rds are a minority they cant hold places that they are minority for long

>sweden

It's not that black and white, majority Kurd areas also include Assyrians. Plus independent Kurdistan would just get annexed up by the Turkroaches, why give land to Erdogan?

>majority Kurd areas also include Assyrians
No they don't. They include arabs though.

i second this

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 49 min

>#Syria #Daraa Holy Shit New Photo from "Abandoned Battalion" Area East of #Abtaa #Ibtaa @ #Daraa after failed Militant Attack

Lol, no bus tickets for this fellas.

Ya Nasrallah!

Why do anglos fear this?

>betray and dominate the kurds
>be surprised when they don't want to be a part of Turkey
>be butthurt about the k*rds forever
Roachlogic everybody.

yeah usa is dead afraid erdogan will just bomb the shit out of ypg sometime soon, thats why they are rushing raqqa now.

very nice

Diaspora please remove yourself.

go suck some black cock ahmed

He will win in 2 years tops

>betray k*rds
when did this ever happen? they betrayed us instead.

noice

>be donkey
>leave village beacuse the local tribe wants your family dead
>settle in new somalia
>shit post allday about memeistan

Oh, you know, when they helped you genocide the Armenians.
No surprise roach education makes you good little delusional roaches.

watanisy @watanisy 19 minHace 19 minutos

>.@C_Military1 They lost more than 50 fighters - 1 tank - 3 BMP s - 4 cars mounted with machine guns during the failed attack

Daraa attaq got rocked. I've seen about 20 pics of the Nusra corpses.

Today has been an incredibly good day for Syria on four different fronts.

i still dont get it, when did we ever betray k*rds? also whats this armenian genocide too? you talk gibberish.

Pedro please.

Jesus fuckin' Christ NUSRATS got absolutly fucking destroyed.

Lol doesn't know about armenian genocide, yet has internet

I guess turks really are roaches

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=_akjovF-bM4

i tend to not believe in western propoganda. so tell me, do you also think assad is all evil and shit and we should all side with al nusra even though they are same as isis and behead people just because, because your internet says so?

I believe they will think twice before attacking Ibta now, WHAT A FUCKIN' MASSACRE

why do you love kurds so much? is it because of their feminist fighters? fucking cuck

I seriously wonder what happened. It was probably an ambush but I mean how exactly did they do it

But that 126 years old witness is totally telling the truth!

I see Turks, Arabs & Kurds all as subhuman sandniggers, Ahmed. I'm an ethno nationalist so i simply think the kurds should have their own country. Hard to comprehend?

nevermind the fact that word genocide was coined after ww2 regarding to the actions of nazis towards jews
also dont forget that we never systematically killed anyone in gas chambers or alike, there are no concentration camps etc. at all lol.
also one of the supposed mass graves of armenians found out to be a grave for cattle in the region.

Must have exposed themselves to some heavy ass armaments.

>ethno nationalist accepting every single person to his country from all over the world and cheers because of this diversity
lolwut fix your country first then start tinkering on others sven

Delusional.

Well at least we dont let refugees fuck our wives unlike you faggots.

Your government even covers up the rapes in fear of people becoming anti-refugee. You guys are the 2nd most cucked country in Europe after Sweden and can't do anything because of your guilt syndrome.

Also, fuck kurds, they are literally human garbage

genocide=/=gas chamber meme
You slaughtered roughly 1.5 million Armenians. You see, when you systematically kill civilians of a specific ethnic group, it's considered genocide. For example, what IS did to the Yazidis is considered genocide.

>That Egypt & Sudan
Nice projection.

Depends, are they going to try to stab us in the back again then cry like little bitches when they get there shit rightfully kicked in?

>Sweden
>2nd most cucked country in Europe after Sweden
What?

The government is not the Swedish people, much like how turkey isn't ergodan.

Oh, do go on and explain the situation in my country for me, lmao.
Fucking sandniggers get off Sup Forums, we all see you as subhumans.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3czAd9gYfY

Fuck the Kurds, what goes around comes around, and they've got a lot coming their way after what they did to the Armenians and Assyrians.

we arent going anywhere. what will you do? go cry to your local diversity center?

gas chambers = there is planing on the mass murder of civilians

there was no planing in the ottoman empire regarding to a mass murder of some ethnic group if so there would be facilities to make it happen.

its really simple actually, they rebelled against us tursted russians will back them but then russian revolution happened and we shit on them, forced them to relocate. i am so sorry they died while going to raqqa because some k*rds thought they were easy prey and attacked them. lol, this is what happens when you betray to turks.

government is swedish people much like turkey is literally erdogan. learn2democracy.

>250k men lost
>Empire crumbled down into a tiny island
>"We've kciked their asses, lads!"
And the arabs will witness no peace on this world because of their treachery.

have the civilians left the apartments or are they waiting to get snackbar'd?

Hahaha you'll be first to die Sweden.Just hope you'll get to live before conflict haha

black tanned people>sweden haha

European liberalism is done. It's the way of nature. Prepare for shitskin removal, soon.

genocide doesn't need gas chambers, nor does it need direct killing. Forcing people into the desert without means to provide for themself is enough. Look up the history of the herero wars if you're interested, what happened there is nowadays known as one of the first genocides of the 20ths century.

I never understood why the turks are so vehemently against classifieing what happened as genocide. Even the nips eventually acknowledged some of the nasty shit they did in manchukuo and they are as nationalistic and proud as it gets. Clearing up some of the fucked up things of ones own history doesn't neccesarily come with german levels of self loathing