Why are all Trump supporters so hot?

They can get the highest quality men, and manly men all support Trump

fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl

It's a bunch of brain dead bimbos dating Chad's that tell them to vote for Trump so they blindly follow

HUMA.
IS THAT YOU?

Seriously though, why is it that masculine guys vote trump

>masculine looking muscular dude
>find out hes voting trump

every single time

so hot.

You sound jealous

agree with you brother, masha'allah

Notice how they all look so happy?

>t. Justin

SO much HOTNESS in one place.. oh wait.

Attractive people are actually more intelligent than unattractive people.

Women simply by nature gravitate to the team of their lovers, at least if their lovers aren't weak beta males

according to that gayboi

people who are more attractive also tend to be more conservative because they develop less of a sense of entitlement as though they are owed something for being less desirable physically

No because Trump is the avatar of a white and beautiful America. Everyone who has a Sense of asthetics or is asthetic himself feels, that trump is the way to go. It is the ugly, dumb and foolish (feminsts, brown hordes and mentaly ill) against the beautiful, intelligent and wise.

trannies aren't girls

fucking trannies.

>Brain dead bimbos
You prefer liberated womyns with a double degree in liberal arts and gender studies?

pls ameribro who is she? I've seen her in that Trump video.

Also what is that uniform thing she's wearing?

Beautiful.

>tfw no Trump supporter qt gf

Man, I was hoping he'd have a rally around here so I could go and meet some QT there but NOPE.

Go to church then, faggot. Only other place you might find them.

This.

Hot girls don't have to be smart.

Ugly girls have to be smart, funny, personable, charismatic, etc.

Hot girls just exist.

t-this one is unreal, what on earth is happening to my dick

Well I'm sure everyone would want to be a cute grill but I still wouldn't ever want to actually be a trump supporter so I'm not jealous of that. I might vote for him over hillary but I certainly wouldn't actively support him.

>that butt

Irish guys must love "her".

Because you cherry pick instagram girls looking for attention?

Wait, is that a trap?

hnng

>people are unironically going to vote for Trump or Hillary

What did he mean by this?

SLOW

There's a strain of white people that are dumb as shit but are surprisingly productive and conscientious. Their kids aren't fed on junk food, so the young girls are more likely to be hot than the kids of other groups.

Fucked a trump supporter the other night lads

Shes def not a tranny.
Wasnt she from an infowars video from a couple months back?

Tell all

betas are voting trump too.

I see someone I can follow. He presents a clear direction, He presents a plan to make my life better not by handing me things but by giving me an opportunity to take advantage of, this is a man I believe is worthy of the top.

by knowing myself, a competent, talented person with now personal drive to call my own, I know when I see a man with a plan who has the confidence and determination to set it to action. You might have a laugh "huehue he's proud of being a beta xD" but not everybody can be top dog, but the top dog needs competent, intelligent people to help him fulfill his dream. Most men are scam artists, sure they have the body and talk tough but most of them contribute nothing valuable, they persist like parasites off the backs of hard working men and claim to be leaders.

A beta can always spot an alpha. We have a symbiotic relationship and it's nothing to be ashamed of, and cucks can fuck off. I really wish they would stop associating themselves with the word beta, they're something worse, a subhuman filth.

hahahahaha user ohhh sucks that FBI won't get it.

I should have mentioned that this strain is Trump's main crowd. They used to thrive in the US being dumb as shit yet productive, but not anymore.

>women
>smart, funny, personable, charismatic
Virgin detected

All I know is she was on like a fan made Trump video that had seven nation army playing in the background. Can't remember the name.

>no personal drive

seems as I get older my internal spellcheck fails more and more. o well lol.

The tl;dr: is there is a sleeping army of hard workers in the country that are awakening because of trump.

>she
>her

>he only fucks shallow girls

Sounds shitty.

M U D
U
D

As someone who has traveled extensively around America -- I can say this:

It's not that they're Trump supporters. It's that they're Southerners (mostly). Most Northern women (especially North New England) all have black hair and blah brown beady eyes.

From what I've seen (and this is solely opinion, though I'm sure many will agree), it's your Southern Bells and West Coast women who tend to be both attractive and Republican due to upbringing.

Some Midwest women are okay but again -- lots of brown/black hair and shit eyes.

Hell no. I'm in Louisiana. "Christian" girls are the biggest, shallowest sluts around.

I'll post a few

Wow

wew

WHO

>nose piercing
>hot

What did he mean by this?

Is that your mother?

> T. sour grapes virgins

Just like being an atheist doesnt make you intelligent, neither does being a Trump supporter. All that it means is that a combination of your childhood and genetics resulted in you not buying into shillary. Thats literally it.

Very few people on Sup Forums are actually that intelligent.

And of course