*For the Damaged Coda starts playing*

>*For the Damaged Coda starts playing*

He's back boys.

But Reddit never left though?

Anyone here NOT see that one coming?

I thought they dropped him entirely, so I didn't think there'd be an episode at all where he came back in general.

at about halfway through

As soon as trench coat rick give PR morty the files

I thought it was Sleeveless Morty for a while, but after the campaign assistance was fired, I figured it was Candidate Morty.

>Anyone here NOT see that one coming?

All the people on Sup Forums who have been saying for years that Evil Morty was a one-off character and never coming back.

>There's a candidate morty
These motherfuckers, they wouldn't..
>He behaves calm, like he has a plan
Nah it's not him..
>He gives a remarkable speech
Nah i refuse to believe..
>He is shot
It's for the best..
>"Luckily you missed the shot"
>That Morty is desperate to show evidence of something on Candidate Morty
No, it's not him.. no..
>The now "President" Morty gets rid of those problematic Ricks
>His theme starts playing
You magnificent bastard..
>The shot from space where the bodies were dumped
>The evidence photos floating..
Alright geez
You don't have to rub it on my face.

In the press conference when he dodged the "original universe" question, I knew it was evil morty.

When it revealed he survived the shooting.

When is Trump Rick going to demand he release his birth certificate?

I was absolutely sure he'd either never come back or show up to be quickly killed in an offhanded mundane way in the background. Pretty damned surprised.

this

I didn't think it was him because I assumed they were doing a low-hanging-fruit Trump analogy like everyone else. I only realized right at the end when he eliminated all his political opposition stalin-style.

Trump? I got more of a Hillery vibe from him really, with all that power hungry and taking control. His cold bloodedness and general how he gives off a evil vibe also remind me of her.

Trump would be more that that Rick candidate that said more laser.

It didn't even strike me as a reveal, I thought we were supposed to know all along.

You guys have trained yourselves to look for stuff like that to be offended by! You need to relax and just go with the flow, dude. Not everything is a reference to whatever people are being thin-skinned about right this minute. Sometimes things just are what they are.

>greentexting and still using asterisks
kids get the fuck out

this. when Deep Throat Rick handed the campaign manager the papers I realized what was coming.

it was 50/50 between evil morty and some rick wearing a mortys body

As soon as that one reporter rick asked what was his original dimension.

This after he didn't show up in season 2 I thought the show was done with him.

I understood when i realized how evil future President Morty was
>"Hey that Morty is evil"
>*understands*
So at the middle of the episode i guess

same

As soon as PI Rick slid Campaign Morty the folder, it was pretty obvious.

This.

If anything it was Obama, since morties were really played up as blacks.

I thought he was the one going for president
Then the other Morty "killed" him
When they said he was alive I forgot
And in the end when he started killing the Ricks that didn't care, I fucking remembered
10/10 episode, watched it twice already.

It was hard not too because why would we have such an episode in the first place? It had to tie back to something before somewhere and occam razor shows it be evil Morty.

Our Arkansas/south Carolina boy did good.

Girls, girls, let's just say that he's whichever politician that you hate the most.

>You don't have to rub it on my face
They actually do. People are idiots and without that final scene, Sup Forums would be filled today with threads of spergs arguing if it was or wasn't really him.