Gunnerkrigg Court

>No stir fry.
>------------------
>Hey! I'm going to be at Thought Bubble this coming Sept 23-24! I'll even have Coyote plushies for sale!
thoughtbubblefestival.com/
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7SZymg9lTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even time to fap to muscle guys

Time to impregnate her

>Tony's going to leave her an unintentionally romantic 'breakfast in bed' for when she wakes up hungry.
>Tony haters are going to find some way to make it sound awful.

Wait, what did they do?
It seemed like they just went on a hike and had a picknick.

They went on a 30 mile hike with heavy backpacks?

doing bug-naming things off-screen I think.

is tony a robot?
He kinda seems like it, why else wouldn't annie want to pal it up with grandma and grandpa carver?

Maybe he's an orphan. Being raised solely by the Court would explain some things.

>Just take me.

>Hey! I'm going to be at Thought Bubble this coming Sept 23-24! I'll even have Coyote plushies for sale!
Hell yes, gonna buy one.

Tag this as "presenting".

I tried lying down like that and nearly dislocated my shoulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7SZymg9lTM

When I sleep like that, my arm goes numb.

surma is really useless.
typical cookie cutter city chick like there are countless others. Such an average person.

Annie is much more interesting.

What are you waiting for Tony? Tap that ass now!

Now someone edit her in her underwear and that's it

I think her uninteresting-ness is what makes her interesting, it heightens the fact that Annie is basically as far from Surma as one could think and how SHALLOW the ones getting hung up over her looks actually is.

Until this chapter there was a general idea that Surma was better then Annie, but now we find out that Surma when she was Annies age, was actually nowhere near as good with the etheric stuff, whether due talent or training, on the other had, Surma is (seemingly) mentally stable.

Annie is Annie, Surma is Surma.

>Annie is Annie, Surma is Surma.
You know, I just had a thought.
What if this is literally true?
Like Surma mentioned that her grandma used to be really good with Fire, and her Grandma's name was the same as Annie's.

You know how the fairies make a huge deal out of getting names?
What if when it comes to beings like this, their name literally affects their abilities? What if everyone in their linage with Annie's name is good with fire, and everyone with Surma's name is good with levitation?

annie is just a less emotionally stable Tony.
unable to express emotions, internalizes her emotions, limited ability to function well in groups of people, unable to understand the mood or the emotions of other people, loves nature and bugs, loves to explore and understand and learn new things.

You know, if my elemental waifu dies after getting pregnant, I would have waited until she was 30ish or maybe 40ish before knocking her up so I could spend more time with her? Just a thought.

Nice

I think for Tony it's his nature, for Annie she's trying to be like that against her own nature.

screencapping this for 5yrs later when tom reveals this to be true

Somebody also said Surma's ether hair looked like smoke.

I wonder about Surma's mother though. Since she'd be the third in the the cycle. What was her name and speciality?

And then he raped her. We all know it's coming, don't act like you don't.

He stir fried that ass.

>implying she didn't force herself on the closest male every day of her adult life

> Oven roasted it is (IYKWIM)

*she raped him

"Im so fucked up"

Who? Tony?Don't be silly! She clearly wants it, she's just too exhausted to signal for it.

She has a pulse, right? That's signal enough for me.

I feel like imaa is behind one of these posts but I can't figure out which one.

Why not all of them?

She might not have known, it's implied that she sees the pattern but she might not know the cause or realize it's something she has to worry about for herself.

Alternatively, she could've known it would kill her but kept it a secret from Tony.

Hahaha, oh god, that's 100% true! :D
You got me! :D

Where do I find a girl like Zimmy?

In the gutter.

Actually I think Zimmy is really happy where her life is right now.

I'd be happy if I could abuse and beat my lesbian girlfriend every day and she'd still love me.

That doesn't happen everyday.

The beating doesn't. The abuse does.

Which gunnerkrigg is the biggest pervert?

Gamma.

Why?

Look at how she lets Zimmy treats her, she's clearly into it. She isn't even allowed to speak to other people.

I think it might be Parley. No woman with that many gainz is gonna be an innocent girl. It has to be a sexual thing for her, otherwise she'd never be fine with getting a body like that. Probably into exhibitionism, maybe bdsm.

Probably the one who wants to fuck birds.

True also. But I think Paz is keeping her straight ... you know what I mean.

>leaving a small table full of food over a sleeping person laying face-down, basically making them spill it all over themselves and ruin a perfectly good bedspread
Will this monster ever be stopped?

I think Gamma is unable to fight Zimmy, but she's not into it. At least she hasn't learned how to fetishize her situation.

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT, TONY

Fat fuck.

Is Gamma is even aware of her situation? Zimmy keeps her sleep-deprived and completely dependent on her.

Why are you still here if the majority of people shit on you? Deservedly so, but still.
Shouldn't you be championing for pedophiles's rights to be around children, in some other board, or site?

see

Gamma is a creation of Zimmy.

When have I ever championed for pedo rights?
What are you talking about?
I try to be as little obnoxious as I can, but I am a fan of this comic and I do think there is value in what I do.
I'm sorry if it annoys you, but, with all due respect, that's your problem to get to terms with.

Maybe she's in subspace. ;)

I want to rescue Gamma!

I want to FUCK Gamma

Do you mean that thread on /aco/? Because if you mean that thread on /aco/, yeah, I was also reading that, and having a laugh. People do really believe all that shit.

lol So quick to lying. Poor guy.
There we go.

Oh, I did talk about pedos there, yes, but I don't think I actually championed pedo rights. In fact, I'm against trying to normalize sexual deviancy. I care a lot about public decency and conservative values. I would never champion pedo rights. If memory serves, all I did was to clarify my opinion on some statistics and such.

I'm gonna be at TB as well, want me to ask him anything while I'm there?
>tfw my table is never near anyone I actually like

When is the ZimGam sidecomic?

Ask if Zimmy and Gamma are okay.

>i'll get making some food

Yes?

Uncivilized ghetto speech.
Speak English, Tony!

That's... not a correct sentence. Right?

TO!
You will get TO making some food!
Savage.

Maybe not. But it's something you'd hear people say, so who cares?

Tony should care.
He's supposed to be all autistic n shit.
He don't use no double negatives or shit like that.

Is slang the right word for it. There are a few phrases like that in England.

Besides, it's dialogue, not an essay. People don't speak in perfect grammar. Even somebody as perfect and blameless as Tony.

> Even somebody as perfect and blameless as Tony
NO!! This ruins the character!
I'm dropping the comic!

It's not like it's a common phrase but it's not unheard of either

You want I should stream?

Do it because you love it, Tom. and if Surma happens to get lewd well that's also good.

I'm not Tom, I'm imaa. Sorry.

No.

ditto
the two are one and the same

I wish I owned Zimmy.

She even sleeps like a thot

what if Annie started talking and dressing like a black person

... I'm listening.

two things.

will she have blackface on and would she begin being overly friendly towards a very awkward Margo because she's 'mah nigga'?

That's it
No and yes

imaa if i had money in digital form i would commission this. if only i could give you cash

Don't worry, I am already deep into drawing it.

imaa please stop pretending you know no one would willingly give you money

What the fuck why

Because.

Are you someone... besides Imaa?

No, why?

Do you guys not like ? :(