So people on Sup Forums don't really want to commit genocide on Jews and homosexuals, right?

So people on Sup Forums don't really want to commit genocide on Jews and homosexuals, right?

It's just a bunch of trolls being satirical, right?

Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.christianpost.com/news/christian-couple-forced-to-close-bakery-due-to-gay-activism-may-face-over-150k-in-damages-127331/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just the jews.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Nah, I don't. I mean, some probably do, but it ain't me.

Nah. I just want to genocide orthodox jews and gay men.

You seem stressed... You should take a nice warm shower...

absolutely the jews

the relationship between homosexuals and Sup Forums is a bit more complex

I hope so

Correct. It is OK to make jokes about uncomfortable things. In fact, I think that's the only way to stay sane.

Prepare to die faggot kike, we're the 4th reich now

Lmao

Sup Forums is a board of peace
I don't hate anyone, I just won't allow faggots to tell me what I can and cannot say.

Sup Forums is a bunch of faggots these days, see:
But it's okay, cause underneath the hood beyond the subversive faggots reach, our plan of getting Trump into power will ultimately loosen their fake Hollywood media narrative of "we're just like you :)", all the meanwhile sabatoging modern moral integrity so we really* are just* like (((them))).

And the niggers

Anything that isn't white or catholic goes onto the bonfire

The last thing they want are goyim united. Fags and niggers aren't quietly seizing the majority of Supreme Court and political seats.

I want to commit genocide on Jews, but only with my dick

but seriously, I want them to integrate and lose their sand religion, so I'll give them the dick

YOU FORGOT GYPSIES

Yeah. Sure thing. Fags definitely don't want to fill the courts will Leftist judges, wielding "muh rights" like a club.
m.christianpost.com/news/christian-couple-forced-to-close-bakery-due-to-gay-activism-may-face-over-150k-in-damages-127331/

Well lets deal with the ctr shills and then we can worry about shoah'n the rest.

You can thank a 40% Jewish SCOTUS for that. And if Scalia's replacement is Jew, then SCOTUS will be >50% hebe.

Jew here, and I'd love a genocide of Muslims to be honest.

David, you are in no position to bargain for, or request anything. Sit there and accept your fate when it comes.

irrelevant.

It doesn't matter at this point how we feel about it. The nightmare known as Ben Garrison has apparently "had enough".
I can only hope he shows the innocent mercy.
Haven't heard of him? He is the biggest threat to Jews, homosexuals, and people of color in the 21st century. It's gonna be a shoahdown.