Dad can you sit down, I need to tell you something

>Dad can you sit down, I need to tell you something
>I've come to realise that I am transgender and I am a female trapped in a male body.
>I want to start transitioning!

What do you say/do pol?

Who the fuck are you I have 2 daughters.

Move to Sweden, they'll love you over there

get out of my house. dont come back.

first thing i'll do is stop roleplaying on a north korean basket weaving forum

Who's this semen demon?

>let me gonne fix this
>dad, what are you g..hhhnhnnng

Out my house you pedophile

Give me your boipucci you fucking faggot.

i'd kill it

kick him out and never speak to him again.

I'm so glad you understand

Transition this *unzips dick*

I'd handle this the same way as if I caught him smoking one cigarette.

Gonna have to get down that whole carton, son.

Okay bye!

After I die. WHAT DAD WROTE A WILL AND HES GIVING EVERYTHING TO A NON-DIVERSITY ORGANIZATION?!

>Son I've come to realize I'm a sexist homophobic bigot trapped in a rational mans body.
>I hope you don't mind me kicking you out.

I'd cum in that thing

Get out, I am disowning you. If you are not out by the end of the night, I am calling the police. and ordering a restraining order against you.

You can transition your faggot ass out of my house before I fix your face with a clothes iron.

Say
>"I did it because it was the only honorable solution, officer."
Do
>25-life

Or I could say I'm a Muslim, and get myself off the hook because I'm just culturally misunderstood. A lot like that faggot whose brains I just stomped into a grease smear on the sidewalk.

Fuck her till she's straight

>Sorry son, we can't afford it. Establish yourself, get a good job and when you're not relying on me or American tax dollars you can do whatever you want to your body with your own money.

"I'm putting you in an institution"

Tel xir to off itself

Only if I get first dibs... XD

I'll transition your skull into the concrete if you don't fuck of

Shut the fuck up about your made up mental disease or I'll have you locked in a facility by dinner tonight

I get my shotgun

Do you have a link of that?

>ok, but promise me to introduce me to your qt Trannie friends. Daddy needs to plow some ass.

>What do you say/do pol?

Who are you and how did you get into my house?

Go to her school and slaughter all the teachers who indoctrinated my baby girl with their gender politics. After she's lived a couple months off of the tumblr brainwashing everything should be back to normal.

*unzips dick*

Son. Thank you for telling me. That took courage. I want to do the right thing by you. Just know i have and will always have you best interests at heart. I've got some questions, but I need to digest things first. How bout you and your old man go fishing this weekend for old times sake.

> go fishing at favourite spot
> miles from anywhere
> 'son, dad loves you. I've got too much respect for you to let you ruin your life like this.'
> overpower him, hold his head underwater. Throw overboard when the kicking stops
> wait 10 minutes.
> hello? 911? I cant find my son

Better telling everyone, especially his mother he died fishing. Rather than have us all have to put up with 50 years of insane faggotry, countless suicide attempts, stress for family members, burden on the mental health system and who knows what kind of degeneracy

Tell her I'm Muslim now and trow here of my house because she's "intolerant"

Just shoot it wait until midnight call 911 in tears and say that it had probably snuck out and back home late and you had mistaken it for a home invader and shot it. Pretend to go through a complete breakdown and be suicidal over what happened when the cops show up and you'll probably get at most "man"slaughter (served at home) and some therapy

Holy shit so many edgelords.
When did the mean age drop so hard around here?

"son, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
*sips whiskey*
*start to beat the shit out of sun*

And I've come to realize I never loved you in the first place. Feels good to be honest, right?

"Bend over and give me some of that boipuccy"