Yo whiteboy your pizza's here. That'll be $19.99 plus tip plus slavery reparations

>Yo whiteboy your pizza's here. That'll be $19.99 plus tip plus slavery reparations.

Your response?

الله أكبر

Sorry bud, my ancestors didn't own slaves. You must have the wrong house, but I'll take the pizza. Your tip is on the card, except it isn't. Have a slave-rrific day, Cotton-eyed Joe.

الله أكبر! الله أكبر! الله أكبر!

ooga booga nooga wooga

exclamation marks are on the wrong side faggod :DDD

i'll keep it a buck nog, i don't care that u were enslaved, it was legal. And i used my credit card and have no tip money sorry bud.

اخرس، كافر

>What the fuck is a nigger doing in rural Austria?
>Go back to Nigeria
Then I call up his employer and tell him his pet-nog tried to threaten me
Then I call up the local chief of police, a good friend of my family, and do the same

>is it with extra sausage? ;)))

Ask him when his drone replacement is coming.

I punch him.

Aight dawg

> plus slavery reparations

sorry but my wife is out of town

>Pay for the Pizza
>No Tip
>Enjoy my Pizza.

Give him a twenty and ask for change

I didn't order this pizza.

y-you too

makin me giggle IS

fpbp. I almost choked on my sandwich

Give him a 20 and say "the change is all yours bud, merry christmas"

It appears that I'm a neet and only have 20.00 for the pizza.
I haven't dicc'd me gf in a couple months, can you fuck her with your bbc? Sorry for all my ancestor's troubles.

Killer Queen has already touched that pizza.

yo black boy, im not white

You are still a slave.

> just not my slave. We have never had slaves. But your employer owns you.

Thanks for the pizza, bye.

The man I'm named after died for the Union. Here's your tip, now fuck off cunt

Come in and take a seat Jamal, I'd like to have a few words with you about our lord and savior Jeffery Dahlmer.

Of course you would know

>I'm Irish, fucker.
>You don't see me complaining.

>plus slavery reparations

Certainly, young man. Just tell me how much cotton you've picked and I'll pay you accordingly

Sure, the cotton field I have out back needs to be picked, get to work. Oh? don't want to? Reparations would only apply to those who were impacted but seeing how you grew up in a middle class free society, your claim is meaningless.

I didn't order any AIDS.

Sup Forums is starting to look more and more like Sup Forums everyday ffs.

I say we ship them off to Liberia or Nigeria and see how much they like the society that their people created.

Sup Forums /ck/ and Sup Forums are Sup Forums, Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are reddit

don't ever forget it

>mfw I live in student accommodation and pay online using the app so I never have to interact with the delivery boy, just pick it up from reception when the driver calls to say he's dropped it off

Stay mad tipfags

>Your response?
I will begin to openly weep, invite the you man into my home then lead him to the bedroom where my wife and daughter are laying spreadeagle to pay reparations for everything that my white privilege has brought me. I will eat the tear soaked pizza in the corner quietly while the virile buck exacts his revenge.

D E V I O U S
E
V
I
O
U
S

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD YOU SMELL?

You look like a bro. Want to come in and play some Call of Duty?

HOL UP

If I find you mix tape in here I'm calling your boss.

I dont tip niggers, sorry. slams door.
oh BTW my house is covered in cameras.. enjoy your jail time.

Guess this is why Kira is back in the latest JoJo, he just couldn't let him go.

20$ for a pizza? Nigga I didn't order dominos. I ordered pizza hut. That should be 5$. Also where the fuck are my waffle fries and my liter of coke? What the fuck you stupid nigger. Where's Robert? He usually delivers. Did you fire him because he's white and they need to hire stupid niggers like you to hustle me? Fuck your tip nigger, the only tip youre gonna get is the tip of my shoe in your ass while you walk back to that vagina with wheels which you call a prius.

come to think of it i have never see a nigger delivering pizza
spics yes.. niggers no

Yo Robert. There's been a mistake I ordered the crabslegs

Ayy yo hol up
I'll take pizza's n get muh wallet

But I'm black too.

Never change UK.