I know we're all "fuck the polls and Nate Copper" here, but this is looking awesome for Trump...

I know we're all "fuck the polls and Nate Copper" here, but this is looking awesome for Trump. This is what the electoral college is looking like and I have to say, Trump can fucking win this thing. Easily. MAGA.

Self bump

Clinton will lose Colorado, Michigan, NH. The only state Trump has to worry about is Ohio.

>b8 silver
It's actually not too terrible. He's still pozzed if he thinks FL/NC are leaning dem though.

Yep, just have to ignore the way Nate has finessed the colours

>Florida blue

This is the latest NYT poll, which is assuredly not biased towards Trump

My whole family and many of my friends are on the trump train here in Michigan

Wayne and Oakland county too if that matters.

Yea, your 5 votes totally matter.

My family alone is more than that.

Sorry you weren't able to make any friends growing up.

All the pollsters and (((Silverstien))) have to report semi-accurately in the final days or their reputations will be ruined.

Rats escaping the sinking ship.

Trump has Florida in the bag and likely to win NC. He's also making moves in Colorado where all the dems are too stoned to vote.

Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Nevada are all going red based on early voting trends. that means he just has to flip one more state. NH, PA, CO, MI, and WI are all possibilities. I think it's really going to happen guys. The early voting numbers look really good.

he might get florida but north carolina and nevada are pretty hopeless. his chance of getting any of the darker blue states downright laughable.

Sometimes it can matter. A social conservative guy in Ontario recently won a Conservative Party race partly because his family gave him 100 extra votes. I think he's mormon or something, I don't know. Either way he won by 250 votes, and his family gave him 100 of them. There were an additional 200 from his church. kek

Sorry you have to hear that if you don't have thousands of friends all voting Trump, you're not making a difference.

Yeah you're right if my vote doesn't count for 10,000 I shouldn't bother even waking up on Nov 8

Trump needs every single vote he can get, go correct the record somewhere else.

I know it is only like 20 votes I know of, but some of those people were voting obama last couple elections. I doubt I am the only one here that has that experience.

I am not sure if it will be enough to flip Michigan, but I think it will be closer than people might think.

>mfw nate silver is 98-100% correct come Nov 9

I'm going to be shit posting so hard your mixed race grandchildren will ask you to tell stories about me.

Shit man trump was at like 13% the other day and is now at 21%

Charge your phone nigger

God speed you glorious fucker, dubs of glory

Election day is going to be glorious.

whats funny is everyone still thinks CT is full blue, the entire state hates malloy, and there's more trump support here than hill

Based on current numbers,
CO
PA
WI
MI
NH

Are all up in the air.

Thanks bro. I have been slowly trying to get friends on the trump train since 2015. I think I got a few at least.

God bless you sir your friends and family just may be what Trump's campaign needs to clinch his victory!

>he doesn't have thousands of friends all voting Trump
lmao loser

>G.O.P sweep indicated in State
Gotta fix that part.

California has way too many electoral votes. We need to neuter this shit, now.

t. Redneck Californian

I know you're taking the piss but I wasn't acting like that meant it would be red. Just was striking conversation. I know a few obama voters voting trump this time around.

People have been batting around NJ, CT, and RI this entire election, Trump and Clinton have at times gotten surprisingly close in those states.

Being honest here, I've only seen trump signs and bumper stickers.

What'd be more interesting is how quickly will we expect trump's concession? I'm guessing around 1130PM we'll be expecting Trump to concede without even needing the west coast.

purge cali

This is it.
This will be the results of the election.

CA will go red this election, screencap this.

Realistically, Clinton was only +4 in California on Tuesday last week.

Considering that Clinton dropped 12 points since Thursday, I think there's a good chance that it's up in the air.

Hillary's 23 points ahead in California.

What polls are you reading?

Florida and NC are basically guaranteed Trump at this point.

That would funny as all hell. But no, its not going to look like that.

>pa

Wut

This. Very very interesting how the polls are suddenly super tight. I wondered if this would happen

>98-100% correct
What planet have ypu been living on the past year? He's been consistently incorrect

Sup Forums and trump are banking and a much much greater turn out for trump than average and its something polls dont capture