MvCI

This game is coming out next week. Are you going to buy it Sup Forums?

I'll just wait a year for the third iteration of this game with all DLC and in the $5 bargain bin.

looks worse than the former game, and the former games has actually fun characters, like x23, wolverine, fenix, that will never be added i nthe new one thanks to Disney

I don't buy garbage

Yeah, but by then, you'll be a year behind in practice, the online population will have crashed and all that'll be left are the masters who played it daily. At least at launch everyone starts out at the same point.

>male thor
fuck no!

Can't trust Capcom. No buy.

That Morrigan is shameful.

Noooooooo. No thank you.

I am waiting for BB just for Rwby. Also Dragon Ball Z fighters and Injustice 2 for PC

Only 4 females in the whole game?

Hell no. Looks worse than MvC3 and only exists to advertise the MCU.

>Injustice 2
>Ever happening in PC.

user, didn't you see what happened to MKX last year?

I'd trust more RDR coming to PC, honestly, at least there's some interest.

>x23
>fenix

X-23 and Phoenix are the worst characters in the game. Wolverine the foot dive was pretty shit too.

>didn't you see what happened to MKX last year?

It had a shoddy release, WB brought on QLOC to fix it and fix it they did.

Doesn't this look fun to you Sup Forums!

no

If that was She-Hulk? Yes. It's Gamora so no.

it's Gamora....looks like her current shitty costume too

>Playing MvC online

I have friends user

>If that was She-Hulk? Yes.
>If
>It's Gamora so no.
>It's

I'm aware.

>Marvel Studios vs Capcom

No thanks.

I'm more excited for all the doom 4 rips coming to fallout 4's paid mod service than i am for MvCI

Nope, I have enough fighting games already between Injustice 2, Tekken 7, KOF 14 and DBFZ on the way.

>no Doom
>no Wesker
>no Super Skrull
I think I'm good

What do you know, this picture does make sense.

Of course it needs all X-Men and Fantastic Four-related characters edited out and a bunch of notable Capcom ones added in.

No after what they did to my husbando Dantes

That's what you get for being gay fampai

only ever played MvC 3 and judging from the trailers and gameplay footage, I'd never buy the new game. Even if I had a new-gen console, I wouldn't because the character roster is bland as fuck and basically only caters to Disney characters. There's no diversity amongst the Marvel characters whatsoever and Disney can say whatever they want about the X-Men being DLC but at least Wolverine should have been a Day 1 character

>Suggests releasing Thanos just so he has someone to fight.

I thought Donte was the unbearable prick while Dante is supposed to be the one everyone likes and should look up to.

>Rooster shits on Capcom fans
>Rooster shits on Marvel fans
>Rooster even manages to shits on regular MvC fans
>It's a fucking fighting game with the mechanics already on peak since MvC 2
>Fucking meh pointless 3D-shit with no special shading or charm, just because it's easy to be half-ass when programming with models on pre-made engines, don'tmatter if looks like a 2010 game

B-B-But yo-you need to buy it again because m-muh new mechanics and graphics! O-Or the community will die! Let's follow the online FPS logic

That roster is fucking abysmal, barely anything new or interesting. Five newcomers, six if you count Thanos, and them having six more actually new characters behind a launch window season pass DLC paywall only adds insult to injury.

A big part of the appeal of crossover fighters is to see all of the crazy/cool/weird characters that get in, and seeing how they interact and translate into a fighting game. If they arn't going to put in any effort to surprise me with new shit then why should I feel any need to go out and buy there game?

Dante is the man that makes the entirety of Sup Forums question their sexuality nothing gay about wanting him to pound your boypussy

>you didn't like them! Obey Disney they know BETTER
Fuck off you fucking fanatical cock sucking sack of shit

Any streams?
I heard it broke street date in NY.

I hope the community DOES die. Fucking tourneyfags and e-sports. This is all their fault anyway.

>Or the community will die!
the FGC dying doesn't sound like a bad thing

sure the pro players that buuilt a cult of personality for themselves might have to get real jobs but E-sports are cancer so no loss there

>B-B-But yo-you need to buy it again because m-muh new mechanics and graphics!
Dude at this point they are ordering people to buy to support "capcom" like it's some old friend and shit, and are taking imaginary future game hostages saying that without this game selling they will not make good games anymore.

>Fucking meh pointless 3D-shit with no special shading or charm

maybe I know nothing about fighting game graphics at all but does anyone else think the designs for everything in this game to be looking horrendous? in my eyes, the characters sometimes look like as if they merge with the background, totally hampering the experience. Also, the 3D really looks awful. What's so bad about sprites? They look colourful and special and distinguish the game from SF and Tekken

If it means both shills and r/Kappa dies as well, so be it.

But we all know e-sports won't die, Boco.

Also, shut up Boco.

My computer sucks and I don't own a PS4 or Xbone, but I'll love watching all the combinations people will make. Hope they're not all Zero-based though. I want to see Nemesis and Thor kick ass.

We can dream, at least.

And yes sir...

>crossover games are all about fanservice and references with goofy gameplay
>decides to play it extremely safe and cater to people who cry about infinites

People aren't that fond of UMvC3 you know, what with having only one playable stage and it being the purely white one.

>we all know e-sports won't die
E-sports needs to have a scandal that wrecks it's credibility (like steroids in baseball or quiz show rigging) in order for the bubble to burst

This is why we will aways have 2 and 1

>What's so bad about sprites? They look colourful and special and distinguish the game from SF and Tekken

Sprites take a long ass fucking time to do. Most of the spriters at these companies from long ago have also moved on. That's why guilty gear decided to imitate them with cell shaded 3d models.

Yeah, but most of the times, it turns into individuals who cheat.

The only plausible way is that a team is actually damn dumb to cheat and purposefully get caught.

To be honest, that's also what a lot of current rosters (outside IJ2, but then again >NRS) do, they're playing it safe. That's why so far DBFZ is getting so far only well known heroes, sidekicks and villains and no Super, Original or GT shit.

And we all known BB won't sell even with Chad Thundercock in it.

>Mfw E-esports is so mediocre that it don't even have big investors willing to rig the game for particular teams

Companies pay some nerds to travel to a convention and play their games, don't matter who wins kids will want to buy it. Can't break the circlejerk of sports since no one is or isn't getting fucked

Honestly? No. I bought Ultimate MvC3 and I was seriously disappointing at it. Nothing but a button mashing "fighting" game where everyone played as Wesker, Virgil and Dante online with cheap combos.

What a waste of potential and concept.

No, and I bought MvC3 three times.

>shit roster
>2v2
>no magic series
>Cross Tekken mechanics
It's shit and Capcom needs to stop thinking they can cheap out and hire FGC players to do lead design work. They should only be QA you morons.

>Yeah, but most of the times, it turns into individuals who cheat
The games with the largest audiences are MOBAs where there's no serious mechanical skill required that you would need to automate.

Shooters don't get a fraction of that audience but literally every top team cheats. Usually with custom firmware in their mice.

Seeing journalists trying to defend this piece of shit was hilarious

>We have not seen the full hoster yet guys
>2v2 is not new, so it's not bad
>Okay! Your favorite character design looks bad, but the others look just mediocre
>S-Still not the full hoster guys
>it's still just like MvC 3
>DLC WILL SAVE IT!

>Rooster shitting on people

You couldnt pay me to buy that cheap trash

Why is it that there is much more salt in Sup Forums threads about this game than the /fgg/ threads, where the saltiest game genre fanboys congregate?

We need blood tests, before some kid melt his brain on Adderall.

They probably follow it more than Sup Forums and care about gameplay changes and systems. Sup Forums has Injustice for their allowed fighting game threads.

/fgg/ threads are the same 50 foreigners just like every /vg/ thread

hey dumbass, he said most fun not best and teirs are for queers you faggot

fuck you that's not a good reason dumbass

Exactly. That's why gaming magazines are pretty much dead to me.

marvel characters not disney

Fuck this shit, where is Taskmaster?

general threads a monitored by marketers and sockpuppets, it's a known fact. Lots of autists that got kicked out "regular" Sup Forums and are not pretending they matter by posting hidden in a 700 post general nobody read.

Which Marvel Studios™ Epic Cape Flick© is he from?

you don't even know if that's user's reason you assuming dumbass

>no Super, Original or GT shit.
towa is supposedly going to be a boss character

>Which Marvel Studios™ Epic Cape Flick© is he from?
Agents of shield?

I'm so pissed with the roster that I returned to Mugen to create the characters I wanted to see

Dante looks like Donte in a white wig. Might as well bring that guy back so I could entertain myself by pirating the game off the internet and abusing the hell out of taunt/fuck you button. In fact, that idea seems more fun than this game.

In my wildest dreams

up your ass and it's where's dumbass

>Yeah, but by then, you'll be a year behind in practice

this is the kind of shit that talentless people say, video games are a hobby, not a thing that you should practice in order to enjoy

the game looks like shit, how is that for a good reason?

never gonna happen in the way that people want it to.

Even then, either the novelty wouldn't last long enough for normalfags to get the combos without their two-button supers, or hardcore players to get bored once SonicFox wins his 25th tournament in a row.

>yfw the last guest character in Tekken is from MK

>MK character that can't kill anyone
For what purpose?

For Boon to jerk himself off until his eyes roll to the back of his head.

it ultimately won't happen because capcom is against it.

MKvDC 2 or MK vs tekken are more likely to happen

Sub Zero, Scorpion, and Raiden are in injustice.

>m-muh new mechanics
How isn't that a valid reason? MvCi fucks everything else up but is no reason to go full reason and say gameplay doesn't matter

>the FGC dying doesn't sound like a bad thing
Yes it does, smaller events with less players and less new players which also translates to smaller locals and online.

>(like steroids in baseball or quiz show rigging
Already happened, most smaller ones don't even have regulations cause no one gives a fuck.

You telling me I can gang rape dante on this game?
fun desu

MKvsDC is basically the only option left. They can even keep the same plot where Darkseid and Shao Kahn fuse. All the assets are already there and they can keep Heroic Brutalities in. Of course they can't keep Fatalities or X-Ray moves, but a Rage mechanic probably would turn out fine.
Their main issue is trying to make sure nobody remembers the original.

... or people genuinely interested in the subject matter? I've learned a lot more about games going to the generals than Sup Forums itself, which is a crapshoot since most posters on that board don't even play video games.

If I wanted a broken-ass Infinity Gem system back, and I don't, I would just play Marvel Super Heroes again.
And if I wanted a Dual Hyper Combo system back, I would just play Marvel vs Capcom 1 again.

Hey now, lets not pretend like /fgg/ talks about fighting games even 50% of the time

Because /fgg/ is a Capcom circlejerk

Your people chose your own ghettos.

>At least at launch everyone starts out at the same point.
No you fucking don't, if you have experience in fighters you'll pick up shit faster no matter what.

You didn't redditor. You didn't. You just found a bunch of autsit like you, and you are all circlejerking together.

Aside from those sniff and waifu faggots, and general tier bitching, there's still more substance than what I'd get from Sup Forums.

>people discuss thing they like
>le reddit boogeyman XD

Go outside.

>there's still more substance than what I'd get from Sup Forums
user we all know Sup Forums is 95% irrelevant No-fun allowed shit and 3% politics and 1% Vidya

gay as fuck I'll stick with Injustice and Street Fighter

>playing Injustice for women
Lmao. Those shitty games are yet to have a female character that is fun to play. Black Canary and Zatanna were the closest, but still got tedious after a while.

>I want dicks the post

>How isn't that a valid reason?
Because at no point in the history of this franchise has gameplay ever been the focal point.
MvC2 is completely fucking broken and yet people loved it for years and I'm sure it still has fans even today. Because it was a fun game with a giant roster appealing to virtually everyone.
X-Men vs Street Fighter had frustrating infinites everywhere and people still consider it one of the better games because it was fun, established core mechanics, had good art direction and give it a pass for being the first actual VS game featuring a full-on crossover.

Every new MvC game has always tried to take the things people loved about the previous game and ramp them up a little (or a lot) while updating the aesthetics and fixing some gameplay issues, while creating new ones in the process that people are just going to deal with because everyone this franchise's gameplay is broken as fuck but nobody cares because it's fanservice is just that appealing. That's the way it always has been.
MVCI takes every step backwards in regards to what fans like about this series and even it's "new mechanics" are rehashed from older games. If I cared this much about gameplay mechanics, I would just play the previous titles that had them, where I could then actually play fun games with characters I like that didn't look like garbage aesthetically.

I want female characters who are fun to play.
Even DoA is better in that regard.

>Yes it does, smaller events with less players and less new players which also translates to smaller locals and online.

again I'm having a hard time seeing the negatives outside of less people online