Who is the final boss? The leader of the globalist movement?

Who is the final boss? The leader of the globalist movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hint : his name is pic-related

Soros would be too obvious. There is someone else, someone we've missed. It would have to be a Jew so powerful yet one that hides in the shadows, and there are only whispers here and there.

Wilson

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

All roads lead to rome

I'm a Collins and my great great great great grandfather was one of five signers on the texan declaration of independence, ask me anything.

it is the devil. the devil is at the very top of this scheme. no, the devil is not in hell right now. if you read the bible, you know he roams the earth. all these globalists take direct orders from the devil himself.

Soros is nowhere near the top, he's either rogue & does his own shit or someone's pawn

Rothschild is the highest that we know of. There's probably others that control them through the shadows.

it goes well beyond the jew

What if nobody's in control and we're just bumbling along from one crisis to the next, scrambling in the dark?

What? That's no fun!

There is none. It's a battle against yuour imagfination.

3. Moloch
2. Leviathan
1. Lucifer Morningstar

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

a MUST read if you want to know about the rotschild influence since the french revolution

alternate timeline trump

>not a bigger jew behind the lizard-folk
Sionist propaganda

What's wrong with based JJ Astor? You faggots begin to be almost as dumb as leftists who hate all rich and successful people.

The owner of that eye.

Annuit cœptis

>Who is the final boss? The leader of the globalist movement?

Satan.

no, RLY.

it's Elon Musk you fucking retards

Heihachi

So all these events are just random?

There isn't

It's just a whole heap of people vying for power as groups or individuals

who cares
just kill them all and they'll be forced to show themselves
they wield no real power

Brains of Globalism:
Washington DC, London and Brussels

Heart of Globalism:
American 1% and Hollywood elites

Truly the simplest answers are the ones hardest to accept.

It's not a person.
It's an AI.
The final boss is Google

I certainly understand why it's hard to accept - especially in this natural-materialist day and age - but it's absolutely the truth.

my goodness, they write about this stuff themselves. they make no bones on whom they serve.

Mhmmm. There is nothing new under the sun. Baal worship is coming back like in days of old, Moloch and the synagogue of Satan. Those that worship the earth rather than the creator. This materialist world is materialist for a reason.

A paranormal creature from Jewish folklore must be real because some Roman-era Jews said so

>There is someone else, someone we've missed. It would have to be a Jew so powerful yet one that hides in the shadows, and there are only whispers here and there.
Rockefeller is part of it, check here
rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm

when Freemasonry's great authority, Albert Pike (no Christian Bible thumper) writes:

>""Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

or yet another authority on the same, Manly Palmer Hall, writes:

>"“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy.”

they are writing on the subject that they know best - whether you like it or not. You're simply ignorant of these things.

What's the difference between Euro paganism and African/Asian/Mesoamerican paganism? Most other religions are worship of fallen angels or men believing themselves gods. There's a reason so many of the old gods can be found as archetypes across the world, and why there are stories of them mating with the daughters of men

oh, wait!!!:

>HURR DURRRRR MANLY P HALL AND ALBERT PIKE ARE ANCIENT ROMAN JEWS DUHHHHHH TOLD U SO!

there, I dd it for you, so you needn't waste those vast reserves of special knowledge on the occult.

I am pretty sure the black god dressed in red is Chango. Yep, I am a Cuban nigger

The earth was theirs long before we mastered tools and fire.

Why are we here and they are not? Population numbers. They had to retreat after the cataclysm, down in the earth. In stasis. By the time they got reorganized we were swarming all over this planet with our acrid monkey stink. Can you imagine your food suddenly running the planet? How insufferable.

Do you posses the gem of earthly wisdom user? I rarely see people communicating so succinct.

The one you call "god", the one who calls himelf yahweh, allah, and who has called himself odin, zeus, jupiter, set, among others, in the past.

but those are demonstrably *different* gods.

they are mutually exclusive in character, attributes, and actions.

they are not "different names for the same god."

Stay bluepilled, tavi.

What's the difference between the two Jews?

the "argument from smug, unapologetic, invincible ignorance."

nice touch.

The real people behind America.

> youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

> The news through Olympus immediately flew;
> When Old Thunder pretended to give himself Airs.
> "If these Mortals are suffer'd their Scheme to persue,
> "The Devil a Goddess will stay above Stairs.
> "Hark! already they cry,
> "In transports of Joy,
> "Away to the Sons of Anacreon we'll fly,[31]
> "And there, with good Fellows, we'll learn to intwine
> "The Myrtle of Venus with Bacchus's Vine.

The Myrtle of Venus with Bacchus's Vine.

one's name ends in "stein," the other in "stien."

also, that infographic has tucked away within it the mechanics of the Mandela Effect.

the more you know!

And patting yourself on the back on top of it all.

More like lucifer fallenstar amirite?

Rockefellers. Period.

Thank you dr

Me.

I am the leader.

I rule this entire planet from atop my golden throne, using an operating system you've never even heard of to shitpost anonymously on a board for the lowest common denominator.

I am the most elite, and you will never find out who I am. How does it feel, Sup Forums?

Over the Rothschilds? They're childs play compared to owning fucking countries

rothschilds, but im sure they answer to somebody higher up. im guess that higher up is some unknown 'prophet of moloch' or aliens or some other insane shit.

the rabbit hole has to be deep

It's me.

Prove it

Bundy would be the main boss. He did score 4 touchdowns in one game once.

If the zionist theories are true, theres no way a jew would be known as such on paper or by name. Just sayin, it doesn't make sense to look in the obvious places with people at this level.

lol wtf, it's me. I'm the ultra boss.

we found him bois, pack it up

>MFW my name is on that list

Also
>BUNDY

KEK'd

this. soros is smalltime. he was a frontman for the rothschilds for a while but has apparently gone rogue, who knows who hes frontmanning for now.
soros wouldnt be moloch/minerva anymore, since all the other kikes worship them.

You'll never find me. I hide in the deepest layers of the deep web being 33 proxies.

Who though? Is there another family they worship or just some weird jew god

the smoking man

personally i think it has to be their moloch cult. maybe a family or group of families who keep the cult alive for 1000's of years or something, because the rothschilds and whatnot are only a few hundred years old.

theres got to be some dark prophet or pope type thing they answer to. i doubt theyd be doing all these sacrifices and shit without it having some kind proof of its success.

it could be as crazy as you could imagine, who knows other than them. could be fucking aliens or a demon on earth/archon or fucking vampire aristocracy who fucking knows. has to be something pretty crazy for them to actually be doing all the sacrifices and shit

>the ultimate jew
>paying money to shitpost

wtf i hate belgium now

Yup.

The Demiurge promised this planet to a certain tribe. It was never theirs to offer.

Fuck Yaldabaoth, the archons, reptilians, whatever you want to call em.

>Implying I paid for this pass

I don't need to pay to post on a website I own.

oh shit

roll

Adolfo Nicolás, the black pope.

The Rothchildren supposedly control the printing of nearly all the free money in the world. Everyone else is just using their system to grab a slice of the pie before the jig is up. Even people like soros are completely subject to the roths because he relies on their knowledge of when controlled recessions and inflation will take place. The federal reserve for example, controls the degree of the economic swings:

First they induce recession by tightening the money supply by raising interest rates, then they purchase discount bonds (historically it was gold rather than bonds). They then drop interest rates to near-inflation-rate lows, encouraging economic growth. As the grows happens, people start buying bonds again, and the fed profits far more money than they spent on them a few years earlier.

While all of the above happens, the fed loans out more money than actually exists in the economy, guaranteeing the existence of a lower class, trapped in the debt cycle. The term "debt slaves" is sometimes used to describe this class.

The federal reserve is one of 3 core banks in the world, (another is the bank of england, I forget the 3rd one) which are privately owned fractional reserve banks that print national currency under protection of their local federal laws.

Whomever runs those banks are indisputably the most powerful people on the planet, but that power isn't enough to actually puppeteer the entire planet, only to hold it hostage if it gets too threatening.

It's Moot

Papa Rothschild
Soros is the only boss we get to fave this election though
He's more of a left hand, but he's also the only visible higher up besides the judenfamily
After the election we are going to go into turbo overdrive and find out who heads the other parts of the pyramid

Fuck Texas

Lucifer. Social memory complex that came here loong time ago to get negative karma. They need negative karma so they can assist humanity in our evolution. Also check em

>Law of one

run

It's the gingers

Funniest Comment Ever

It's me.

>Source of all knowledge
>Source of all power
What if they were looking out for humans not for the foreseeable future but for the far future?
Read Dune:God Emperor

>tfw you have Kennedy blood flowing through your veins.
>tfw you have had contact with very powerful secret societies.

Only if TRUMP wins, if HILLARY wins, you'll be fighting for them

Rob Zombie

reminder satan is the good guy who just wants humanity to be free from a tyrant

note how satan only ever kills one family in the bible because god told him to meanwhile god kills everyone on earth BUT one family

You're still a faggot

I will name the jew. Nyarlathotep.

there is no final boss. the globalist arent organized. its just rich people throwing money around to try to keep profits up because their a bunch of dumb hicks who never understood how the global economy works

they pay people to tell them what does what and the people they pay are smarter than them. job security dictates they will never be told the actual hows and whys of any of it

they thought they knew enough and could take the wheel. now they suffer for their stupidity while the sharks became free agents. have fun with those revolutions try not to be raped then murdered by the locals

space jews are the real threat

lets see.

the illusion of the ego

>before the jig is up
The jig is only up for everyone else.
Publicly the Rothschild's only admit to losing 3% of their wealth during the GFC.
I imagine if they were NWO they'd have gained during the crisis and gained a shit load after

there is no final boss. the globalist arent organized. its just rich people throwing money around to try to keep profits up because their a bunch of dumb hicks who never understood how the global economy works

Yeah, I'm sure people who've made billions working their business & employ millions of people are idiots

It's a tantric vampire IIRC

I will never dream again

tfw my last name is Wilson

It's the Medici family though, for real. They were the original mega bankers