Pennywise is now in your favourite cartoon

>Pennywise is now in your favourite cartoon.
>How is the show affected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMdIMwbpi4s
youtube.com/watch?v=pF5krjVVcso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't we just have this thread yesterday but "what if it shows up in the marvel universe, how is it affected?"
it's even the same picture.
a more paranoid user would call you a marketing campaign.

Jack eviscerates him and keeps on walking

Or maybe I got the first image I found off Goggle images maybe?
Also why shill when its already broke box office records? no need to shill.

It's an ad. Call PC Principal.

After a lot of trouble the ghostbusters take him down

Not to sound stupid but IT's not a ghost so why would the Ghostbusters be able to take IT down?

*dances agressively towards you*

Ghostbusters fucked up Chthulhu. They can take It.

If Extreme Ghostbusters is to be believed, even mythological Surtur and Fenrir count as ghosts. The definition of "ghost" can get very loose.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Children are the most vulnerable to It. If a group of kids can best him, I see no reason why a group of trained adults, who specialize in the supernatural, wouldn't be able to either.

>Grim adventures
Eh.

>Dan Vs.
Did gonna be good.

STOP BEING AFRAID OF CLOWNS
STOP IT YOU NINNY

Dubs of Truth. Dan would fuck Pennywise pretty hard.

They were able to take him down because they had help from a cosmic reality and their beliefs were so pure that silver would fuck him up that it fucked with his reality altering abilities.

>Dan would spend the better half of an hour calling him a shit reboot who couldn't hold a candle to Tim Curry until IT's crying in a fetal position.

> you are now sent back to your home board forever, how does Sup Forums rejoice

Rick and Morty? rip Penny

IT in ed edd n eddy.

Could be fun, if it was all just edd's horror vision

Technically, it already is. In my favorite. In your favorite. In every show.

You just haven't noticed it yet.

It becomes shit.

The new movie is what if Pennywise starred in a a shitty modern horror movie. Practically mama 1.5.

The only good horror movie in the last years was The witch and it was because it actively tried not to be like modern numale horror.

>The summer was such a drought of good movies everyone is acting like a remake of an old movie based on an average Stephen King book is a godsend.

>The only good horror movie in the last years was The witch
Fuck off and stop shilling your shitty flick.
This. God, I'm sick of hearing how "scary" this shit movie is. People have no standards this days when it comes to horror.

>Sup Forums is still mad IT was a hit and not a flop like they wanted IT to be.
Lol keep being wrong gay boys.

I discarded your opinion when you used the term numale to describe something.

I'm sorry but these threads are really cringey, why have you become obsessed with spamming the board with IT threads? Did you just become a Juggalo? Was it your first horror remake?

>anything I dislike is le Sup Forums
Fuck off, retard.

>My Little Pony

I'm pretty sure we HAD this episode once.

More like horrorshit is so terrible these days that people are getting desperate.

>Duckman
Nobody notices.

/) me bruv

>/)

Freakazoid drives him nuts to the point where he flees in terror.

Alternately, he says the name of, and gets kidnapped by Ca--um, the ghost guy. He proceeds to call Pennywise small time.

ALTERNATELY alternately, Cosgrove tells him to cut it out and he quietly leaves.

>IT likes to bully small children
>IT is a WEENIE!

Sup Forums has been making as many threads on as many boards as possible
dont be surprised be people who are already tired of this

Because it's borderline spam at this point.
Nobody cares about your dying medium.

Samefag.

>Pennywise causes all sorts of problems and appears neigh unstoppable, even when faced with the Elements of Harmony. Then he says something hurtful to Fluttershy, then Discord shows up and wrecks his shit.

Having said that, I wounder how Goliath and clan would deal with a threat like this.

No.

Also
>Dying.
>When IT broke box office records.
Lol sure.

Meanwhile Hollywood makes less and less every year.
A massive 17% drop between 2016's box office and 2017's.
Hollywood will die and nobody will miss them.
Remakes, reboots, clonic sequels and capeshit, that's all Hollywood is right now.
Good riddance.

Pennywise shows up in The Clone Wars.
He's fucked. If the Jedi dont carve him up, you can bet daddy Sheev would.

Why do obese Sup Forums virgins feel the need to post about their trash in other boards?
Is this some kind of
>L-LOOK, WE ARE STILL RELEVANT
shit or something?

Shooting him in the face with four nuclear particle accelerators and trapping him in a pocket dimension would probably do the trick though.

No, he's right.

The only thing that hurts IT is belief in a battle of wills. Since the Ghostbusters definitely don't believe in their bullshit science, there's no way their packed protons would be as effective as one kid having watched the Wolf Man once.

>le reddit asterisks

Why does he look so adorable compared to Currywise

That's the point.
He's meant to be baby faced to make him look more weird.

Precisely, they are mad as hell most of their industry is about samey blockbusters, so when something different comes out they spam it everywhere in an attempt to show off, not knowing that the other industries aren't suffering the complete creative bankrupcy Hollywood does.

>Avatar: The Last Airbender
>It and Koh join forces

Holy fuck

>How is the show affected?
spontaneous orgies

But he doesn't look weird or scary he looks cute. And his makeup is too clean

He wouldn't be the first freaky deaky elder god they've busted.

They have Ray and a goo that's pretty much liquid Good Vibes.

How delusional is Sup Forums? Sup Forums hardly gives a fuck about this board. Still the board king of memes.

Yeah, not even you care for your own hobby.

But sweetie, if that were true why do they keep posting here?

Egon and Ray wholeheartedly do. They built those things with their own two hands, they know exactly how they work and know from firsthand experience they can kill eldritch abominations with them. They scientifically proved the existence of life after death, they're the greatest minds of their age. They'd be taking notes on IT's apparitions with enormous enthusiasm and no trace of fear until the others reminded them to blast it. Winston believes in a steady paycheck, he'll toast any fucking ghostly clown that gets in the way of that. The only one in trouble here is Peter who doesn't really believe in anything except conning women into sleeping with him or glib remarks, but he managed to psychoanalyze a ghost possessing him so badly it voluntarily left his body, so I don't think IT could get a foothold on him.

Belief can kill IT for good but the Losers were never actually able to physically tangle with the thing or use conventional weapons that could conceivably damage its fleshy body. At the end they were pushing it over and tearing chunks out of the thing with their bare hands, if they had a flamethrower or shotguns I don't doubt they'd lay into the thing with equal abandon and be far better off for it. For a psychopomp IT's actual incarnation on Earth is a little bitch, high and overconfident on centuries of easy meals without any real opposition, hence why the children did so well against it with a little teamwork and intelligent thinking. Without his tricks or driving people mad with the Deadlights Pennywise ain't shit.

I think he was being sarcastic

Maybe OP just likes IT and wanted to make a thread about it?

There would be ass kicking, but not before some screams and peed panties.

>IT
>psychopomp

What?

post the webm

It's exactly the same.

Gets raped by Rick. Literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMdIMwbpi4s

Pennywise can be defeated if you don't fear him. Most characters in Sup Forums media could get over him pretty quickly.

Ice Bear hates clowns.

I like the way you think.

Splatoon belongs on Sup Forums

>The Wtich.

Now I didn't mind that movie at all but you need to watch more horror movies if you think that's the only good one in the last few years.

It's an adaptation not a remake numb-nuts.

The Eds taking down Pennywise would be amazing.

>something different
A crappy horror movie is not "something different".
That's the entire genre.
HAHAHAHAHA.
All horror made in recent years is complete garbage, including The Witch.

there's something about that design that keeps throwing me the hell off. I wouldn't know what to nick it as. it's so inoffensive.

Amen.

>Secret Saturdays
Just another Cryptid, though it probably would get a two episode story where they might even have to team up with Argost to beat him

Honestly man it just sounds to me that you've desensitized yourself to the horror and are assmad you don't get scared anymore like when you were 13.

No. It sounds like horror is an awfully bad genre with only few works having any value.

>HURR DURR WHAT IS STURGEON'S LAW

>meme the fuck out of live action bullshit constantly
>When a DC movie or non sequel MCU movie comes out the board is overrun
>H-heh kid Sup Forums doesn't even care about this shit board

>muh Sturgeon's Law meme
Fuck off, retard. It's a comedic exaggeration at best.
If something is really 90 percent shit then it is shit. And in horror's case it's 99'9 percent bad.

Haven't watched a cartoon in a while, so I'll go with something similar.

>Kingdom Hearts
In a series where the main enemies consist of monsters that are born from the darkness in people's hearts, what's left over when a person loses their heart to darkness, and beings that feed off of negative emotion Pennywise doesn't really feel out of place.

But he does get his ass kicked by a bishounens and various cartoon animals with giant keys on a regular basis.

It's not that their belief is so pure, it's that IT is bound by the rules of the form it takes.

Take the form of a werewolf to strike fear into children, get stuck with the vulnerabilities of the creature (at least in the book, haven't watched the movie.)

old EU included an cuthulu like horror that fed on emotions. Jedi didn't have shit for it nor did the Sith.
If it weren't for Luke (like all old EU stories) the universe would have been fucked.

I always wanted an Argost teamup episode. I don't really like how they made him an out-and-out monster by the end of the series, he'd have played the slightly honorable villain very nicely, but it's a very minor nitpick. He's one of the best villains a cartoon has ever had.

It'd be something to say the least.

>Looney Tunes

Pssht...nuttin personnel, doc

youtube.com/watch?v=pF5krjVVcso

I think that it was generally agreed n the last thread that if IT stops fucking around with It's victims, as It is want to do, IT crushes most settings with horrific ease.

They talk about dem feels when you're an ancient cosmic horror older than the universe with omnipotent nightmare powers but some dumb children from a hick town defeat you. But also hopefully feel really bad about themselves and consider the terrible life choices that led them to this humiliating fate. For shame.

There are quite a few similarities between Bill and IT, that I've noticed. Specifically, they both underestimated their foes too many times, and payed the price for it.

>finally there's some reference to the dark tower

This is why sometimes you should just kill your enemies by vivisecting them with your mind instead of nancing around theatrically for the lolz.

Bill didn't even really have the "feeds on fear" excuse what is this shit. Sheer frivolity. Stop wasting time.

>Ben 10
But he already was

>Scooby doo

this could be interesting.

Holly shit their was an episode that was just like IT?
It just came back to me it was like a clown who ate peoples joy.
Even kind of looks like Pennywise.
But Ben was afraid of him so he couldn't eat his joy.

Well, he'd fit perfectly in Camp Camp since he prefers children.
Eventually he gets defeated by those little shits.

I have some asshole clown breaking the fourth wall talking about his floating fetish.
Samurai jack just gets a little creepier which makes the show even better (in the past)