Alright Sup Forums...

NAME
THAT
TOON!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortellini_Western
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something about a pasta famine...
I'm Irish-Italian and I remember that struck a nerve.

Something about Spaghetti, right? It's been way too long since I've seen it, and I found it kind of boring.

spaghetti western?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortellini_Western
Thanks, reverse image search.

YOU FUCKING CHEATED

I have no idea, the only thing I remember was craving noodles after watching it and then freaking out because I thought it was a conspiracy by spaghetti companies so I changed the channel as quick as I could.

I remember that episode where he found a shit ton of platinum and diamonds but it didn't mean anything to him because in the west they only got excited for gold.

Fine. Round two. This time, I took a screen cap. Tin Eye shows 0 results as well.

Now, Sup Forums...

NAME
THAT
TOON!

>Nobody can name it.

Have I fooled all of Sup Forums!? HAVE I FOUND THE ONE CARTOON THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS!?

Oh, I don't even have to look this one up. It's Jerk Chicken and Fish Out of Water in "Cop-A-Doodle-Doo".

Congratulations. You've won.

>Thanks, reverse image search.
what the fuck this shit used to work now all I ever get is Cartoon

oh my god it's all coming back to me now

It's been 10 minutes you sperg. I figure you may be used to Sup Forums but Sup Forums tends to move slowly.

The only thing I remember about Tortelini Western is that one guy with the action figures and the Australian accent.

"Aye can't wait ta' give ya a try!"
"... maybe tonight...~"

I was just trying to bump the thread without saying 'bump' and motivate someone to answer by shooting down my pride.

i still remembered the theme song note for note after all this time

nick died when the nicktoons channels started playing commercials instead of cartoon shorts

Know why? Because literally every second of the intro song was made in Apple's GarageBand using pre-made samples.

What does that mean? Other people who were just as lazy have used it as well. If you watch enough TV and videos on youtube or wherever else, hell—maybe even the odd video game—you're bound to hear some of the pre-made GarageBand sanples more than once.

i did not know this

Doesn't a guy talk about two chickens kissing in this show?

My turn, fraggets
Bet nobody will get this one.

I can guarantee no one knows this