9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/newest/?q=9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember to thank Rodan

Haha look at that nigga haha look like Courage the Cowardly Dog gettin spooked by niggas haha "The things I do for love" haha yeah nigga fix Muriel macaroni

>Fix Muriel macaroni
I chuckled.

I assume this was done in earnest sincerity, but God it just comes across as comedic with those enormous, bulging eyes and the huge tear drop.

Wow this shit is fucking tacky.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

That's actually kinda funny.

deviantart.com/newest/?q=9/11

Deviantart always delivers.

But he still killed all the passengers inside.

ONE JOB.

wich was worse? 9/11 or 11/9?

Let's get one good pic up in here.

there are no words

An inside job you say?

Remember that time Juggernaut cried at the site even though demolished the towers himself once

Classic.

In which Spider-Man, along with the rest of the Marvel Universe, realize that there are some issues even superheroes cannot solve.

KnowYourMeme and SJWs are really disrespectful to the People who died in this Horrific Day

And then the baby knocks it over and laughs

Was the actual event not dramatic enough? I don't remember a fiery blaze igniting a chunk of the city when the Towers fell.

The planes were filled with explosives but in 616 they actually went off

My sister legitimately did this at her preschool on September 12. She accidentally saw the news.

>The planes were filled with explosives
What?

>We could not see it coming
Even with all the precogs and time traveling shenanigans?

like, i understand
but this is pretty cringy, reminds me of that guys who photoshopped my little ponies into WW2 images

Did they come up with an excuse as to why no powerhouse superhero in NY stopped the second plane? There was more than half an hour between crashes, and plenty of characters that could have handled the second plane.

Did things develop in a different way to justify that?

>Cyclops shooting Superman-style heat rays

What superhero could best either stop a plane or put out the fires before collapse.

Nope

This comic would be fine if it didn't take place in 616 and didn't have superheroes in it

The Alamo.

Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by Sup Forums, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

It's nice that this isn't hackneyed bullshit.

He needs to eat too, ok?

The Flash or Superman.

Would this comic be better if it was from Camp's point of view?

And if you cut crying Doom, maybe.

What's a vcr?

The end.

>No, I mean this dark blotch in your neck!
>Oh! I told the doctor that i didn't wanna know!

shame this wasn't an official poster

Where the hell were you Cap?

making some serious pro war arguments there marvel
im pretty sure you want to forget all about this now

Why is Spiderman standing like that?
How is Spiderman standing like that?

i read the book and i dont belive anne frank existed
im suppossed to belive that the whole family got sent to different camps and somehow she managed to kept the dairy until she died and somehow her father managed to find it and publish it after the war?

youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM

>We could not see it coming. No one could. We could not stop it. No one could.

>Asking her in marriage on 9/11

Kinda weird dude, but you do you i guess

Am I kawaii ~uguu

videogame cartridge recorder, the main competitor to the GameBoy. Failed miserably.

It's like a laser disk, but more like a cassette player

I did this and kept drawing exploding buildings for months after the event as a kid.
I still have a small LEGO WTC i made.

Guess my brain was trying to rationalize what happened.

Its been 17 years and I only now registered that the twin towers resemble an 11.

Best response, Americans are far too dramatic about this whole thing.

Fucking caveman, thinking that it's ok to make poetry on 9/11 just because the actual calendar and airplanes don't exist yet

Britbong here
Am I missing something? I dun get it

That reminds me.