This man is brilliant and has more political maneuvering ability than Frank Underwood. Prove me wrong

This man is brilliant and has more political maneuvering ability than Frank Underwood. Prove me wrong.

>Comes out in July with a very weird statement about how Clinton did all this bad shit but they can't prove intent, while detailing all her misdeeds and lies

>FBI fucks Weiner's shit up in September
>They find Hilldog and Huma e-mails
>Comey has two choices:
>1. Say we found some shit
>2. Keep his mouth shut

>Since the man is a patriot and probably hates Clinton, he sends a letter to Congress that he didn't have to send - here's why:

>If Hilldog get's elected, she can't just make this shit go away. The media will talk about needing a firewall between FBI/DOJ/WH

>If Trump get's elected, Comey gets all the praise, because he released this before Assange and O'Keefe, dominating the news cycle for an entire weekend and probably well into next week

tl;dr James Comey is an evil(in a good way) genius and has out-hillary'd Hilldog. He can't lose in this scenario unless he commits suicide or has an accident, which I think he's prepared for by getting the truth out.

>Patriotism level intensifies

Forgot to mention, he may be doing this as a means to get into a higher position in a Trump admin as well, like AG or something, though I hope Gowdy becomes AG. I fear it will be Christie, which would be, as Trump says, a disaster.

>shield clintons for decades
>probably hates clinton
He's kind of just a fuckup tbqh lad. The patriots are the people below him.

How does this latest move help Clinton?

How do the people below him force him to write a fucking letter to congress?

Stop being buttmad about July.

It must be terrifying to be him though.

>He keeps his mouth shut
>Clinton wins
>Comes out afterwards saying he had the emails 12 days before the election
>Gets rekt by congress, loses job, possibly facing charges for obstruction
OR
>Sends letter to congress
>Gets ripped by (((media))) for being "political"
>If clinton wins then he's going to lose his job
>If Trump wins he will probably keep his job

It's in his own interest to tell the truth and lay his cards out on the table.

Well I wouldn't go too far with your praise. Comey fucked this whole thing up, gave immunity deals to her cronies, helped them destroy some of their laptops and shit with emails on them and let them get away with it.

He didn't need intent to recommend an indictment, he could have given Lynch and Obama a big fuck you and tossed the hot potato to Lynch with a recommendation of indictment and let them deal with the fire storm. There was plenty of evidence on her to prosecute.

I think it's far more likely Comey is covering his own ass so next week if Wikileaks or someone dumps all her emails online he can say he got to it first and he's reopening the case so people wouldn't be saying. "WTF??!?! Why didn't this guy do anything to her if all this shit is in her emails!?!?!"

it's also likely he is being told by his subordinates at the FBI, do this or you'll have mass resignations on your hands to deal with. Maybe even the NSA forcing him to do it. Who knows, what we do know is Obama will just pardon Clinton and her ilk either way, along with himself since he's involved.

It doesn't help clinton, his people forced his hand. They've literally been bullying him in the FBI office.

Can the President actually pardon himself?

Empty words. Comey failed and betrayed the whole USA. Nobody believes in a fair legal system anymore. He is not solely responsible but do not try to make him a good by his last actions. He is a traitor, nothing else.

he fucking works for clinton what part of that do people not get, the fbi and justice are in the clintons pocket.

No, he isn't.

He's a shill who failed in his job of covering up the Clinton Syndicate's scandals.

>no reasonable prosecutor etc. etc.

The fact that he appears to be "on our side" now is only his own self-preservation kicking in. It became clear that the e-mails would be released and that the (((NSA))) had them all along. This corruption runs so deep, so far, and so wide that we'll be lucky if our government survives it.

The Huma/Weiner bullshit is nothing but a smokescreen. They never got the e-mails from there.

There doesn't seem to be a rule against it. But impeachment overrides pardons and I'ld really hope congress could find some unity on something that outrageously corrupt.

For the last fucking time, the real patriots (i.e. the people who work under him) were pretty much guaranteed to leak this shit on their own, so he covered his ass by releasing the statement while also being as milquetoast about this shit as possible, hence all the "pure coincidence" Friday dumps.

That' would be like saying "please impeach me and publicly execute me".

Is Comey the American version of Putin
>secret agent
>political maneuvering
>holds massive influence in the capitol
>will probably go on to hold "elected" office after his FBI career

Hmmm?

even the daughters are nice

I'm not sure I'd want my daughter to look like Comey and this pic pretty much confirms it

>implying you wouldn't impregnate the redhead

>>If clinton wins then he's going to lose his job
he'd be a useless shit cunt if he didn't have bribe file on Clinton. She'd be easy

Stole the words from my mouth.

This. The little FBI guys sat on the information until last week to protest Comey's defending of Clinton. They forced his hand because if he hadn't sent notification, it would have made it look like he was withholding it in order to interfere with the election.

It has occurred to me.

He cant lose him job, he has a 10 year tenure literally created by old school gangbuster feds to prevent that.

He sure as fuck can go to prison though and commit political suicide for the department. Cops are scum and nearly nailed me for false charges once while covering for a kid that tried to murder me whose family had mega pull. My ass was literally saved by DoJ prosecutors and investigators who saw how badly the initial investigation went and actually brought the kid to trial with an additional seven months of investigation out of their own depts budget.

They are fearsome cunts with no loyalty, but they are the most honest cunts in the justice system. The Feds know what they are doing.

>This man is brilliant and has more political maneuvering ability than Frank Underwood

The FBI is supposed to be apolitical. If he's political then he's dangerous. He's eroding public trust in the FBI, and the FBI should NOT BE INTERFERING WITH ELECTIONS.

would impregnate / 10