WHITE AND ASIANS

Finally the superior races of earth put aside their differences. Also a dinosaur.

I get what you're trying to say but they were always like this

I think this is from the blog of the guy trying to get people not to watch or read Runaways because he thinks Alex being the villain is racist.

The Anka art just makes this look like hipster trash

>Chase with a manbun
Maybe. I guess my biggest issue Karolina looking like a man. And why is Molly wearing slutty shorts?

They're just short shorts not slutty, no defined hips or anything seductive. Seems appropriate unless you think every girl should wear a burka just because.

way to deflect the blame from you. I'm tired of seeing you and you #boycottrunways shit.

No Asian woman want a black guy. They are shifty as fuck. Saw one trying to rape a Korean girl. Kinda glad there is not black people in the comic.

Gert was raised Jewish
Karolina is a lesbian alien

Victor was a Mexican cyborg
And Xavin was a gender fluid alien who chose black civilian appearances

The latter two are gone now

look at this bullshit

I'm not that guy, I'm saying I think OP posted a pic from him.

Speaking as a black guy, evil cares not for race, gender, or age. Evil is something made.

yeah sure ok. you keep popping up

are you sure you're you black...I mean we can anything on here

well asian women are more used to micropenises so im not surprised

yeha anyone one that has a darker skin complexion

but seriously they fucking hate it. i'm glad the Marvel did away with the couple.

I have an appreciation for large backsides and deliciously fried fowls with hot sauce.

I don't care, I think the cast is fine. I just assumed that's where OP got it and there are not multiple people out there delusional enough to edit images like that.

yeah I'm getting tired of the Blacks in comic

you be surprised how many people would star shit

Isn't Alex alive? I think he was a villian in IF and LC.

nigger fighting niggers...

As if Runaways was ever anything different.

yeah it started because some horny as fuck writer wanted something to jack off to

So when is this coming out and how hard is it going to retcon Xavin?

not hard..I mean who cares about black aliens and shit..i hated her ass.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna read this.

I don't like Gert, and all the characters really started to get annoying to me after the first volume when they started that "No adults" bull shit.
I guess they'll be better since most are pretty much grown up but I don't know.

Checks out.

Why is Anka's art so boring?

white feminism

well its a typical white story what do you expect

This looks like an Archie comic

I can't stand how Marvel tries to be hip with teenagers by making their characters go to the extremes with fads

Isn't it funny how Marvel still has only ONE Asian male in a recurring role

And which one is that?

Yeah, I didn't like that either. Anyone else find that no adults stuff annoying?

Cho Hulk

No? It was the point of the comic. Taking out them being underaged and untrusting of adults takes a lot of the reason for the comic existing out of the picture.

They should have left them alone instead of dragging them through event after event and separating them and killing them off/ resurrecting them in random books. It completely ruined the characters and the book will probably be garbage for having to start from that point.

I don't doubt the writer likes the characters but having to cobble together a reason for them to come back and resurrect Gert in the process is a mammoth task. It will probably leave the book looking like the empty attempt to have a book out for the show that it is.

Karolina got thicc

>Nico hates Chase because he was a nuisance in Murderworld
I never saw this happening, I mean he got himself almost killed but, considering he's a regular human, I don't think that qualifies as being a nuisance. I would think she would hate him more because he got Victor killed, but then again I don't think she would know. In any case, I hope Nico doesn't become a cunt all of a sudden for no reason. And it's weird they acknowledge Murderworld as the most important turn for her character but then erase the witch arm.

>Karolina is still with Julie
I like this. They never got development but had potential together.

>Molly living with a Guardian
Literally the one thing she never wanted to do. I'll take this as a sign they actually had her grow up. If they hadn't then they fucked up already. Also are they gonna ignore all the Inhuman fart drama that happened not long ago?

I'll probably give it a shot since I am down to 0 Marvel books since Ultimates got cancelled.

Apparently Klara can get fucked?

Yeah, they haven't mentioned her at all ever since the announcement. Wonder what happened to her.

She's not in the show so who gives a shit.

That's my assumption.

>asians
>not liking black guys

Fine by me. Please, pollute the white race with your down syndrome-esque looking spawns.

Yes, and I was in high school when I read it.

>No? It was the point of the comic.
Maybe but it got really grating to me around the time they were trying to help Cloak and decided to knock out a non antagonistic and helpful Spider-Man because "No adultz".

That's a nice looking arm you got there Molly, be a shame if something happened to it

And your supposed to think it was dumb. I'm sorry your husbandu got knocked out.

That's just armor.

>husbandu
Well that confirms you're a faggot.

They should try to bring back that Japanese Spider-Man who suffered endlessly
But that would require Marvel to have respect for it's history

She probably found a new husband.

I want Chase to actually have something going for him, give him tech skills since Victor died.

BRING BACK VICTOR
IGNORE VISION

Karolina a qt

I kinda like having a character who isn't good a tech to make up for a lack of natural powers. Have an interest in, maybe, be about to build you own robot shit? Not so much.

They probably would've if only Victor was in the tv show. But since he isn't and there's already a token latina, he's fucked

that's not true at all, then again I'm 6'2

I've read the first issue. It's entirely about Gert. Nothing else. Chase brings her body out of a portal from some time in the past, he and Nico try to revive her, this goes on for EIGHTEEN FUCKING PAGES until she coughs and is alive on the nineteenth. Then there is a page of a mysterious guy petting a cat. Molly and Karolina do not appear.

Sounds interesting to be honest, we don't really need everything happening in the most rushed way possible on the first issue, sounds like the long time they spend at it goes to show how hard the whole thing is. There will be a problema if they keep the slow pace in coming issues though.

Out of curiosity, does Nico still have the witch arm? Do they even talk about Avengers Arena or about the Gert Chase found before his first accident?

And I guess we're supposed to ignore that Nico suddenly has her other arm back with no explanation?

Come on white people.

What you gotta to be like that. We all friends together!

I was expecting disappointment, especially from a writer who calls Gert "The Heart of the Runaways"

How the fuck do you do that when Molly is the fucking heart of the Runaways! That's like saying Black Widow is the most important Avenger, which I'm sure she would say.

That can't be it. That's a terrible introduction for a new run. Like, does it explain the past of the team, or is it just "Gert Gert Gert Gert Gert"?

yes! and you will quit bitching about it cause no one liked it anyway

Gert was my favourite character but I agree. I think the writer is self inserting her. I was ok with her death because BKV did it well and it had repercussions. Bringing her back is either the writer being so obsessed she thinks this is a good idea of editorial saying bring her back because of the show.

>Gert was my favourite character
I never got this. Gert was always the cynical girl who just rolls her eyes going "Ugh, I can't believe you believe in god". Of course she would attract the Kate Bishop, America Chavez crowd. Like, Karolina "grows up" in this new series? She was the least likely to leave the team!

I guarantee, this whole run will be Gert saying shit like "This is what happens when you let men be in charge"

Molly wearing hotpants.

Isn't that done and gone?

How the hell could Gret be the heart when all that comes out her mouth is pretentious, sarcastic bullshit?

>Avengers Arena

Just like pretentious girls who got into comics cause of the Avengers film and hate AoU cause Black Widow was a monster cause she can't have children.

>I never got this.
Yeah, I never got it either I mean what at all is likable about her?

How many bitches does miles got?

Well there's Bombshell, and Bendis himself.

>Bombshell

That is only girl that he needs.

Why do you assume that because a character is a dick someone can't like the character?

I don't get that. My favourite comic character overall is a Villain.

They are all pretty fucked up. That's what made them all interesting together. A bunch of spoiled fuck ups who are forced out of their bubbles because their parents are assholes. Except Chase, who had the abuse issues so he was always fucked.

They spend a lot of time being wrong, doing stupid things and suffering for it. That's what makes the wins better.

Because she is pretty much Jessica Jones without the alcohol.

Is it really that difficult to understand that some people like bitchy snarky characters?

Understandable? Sure.
Viewing them as the only characters of value? That pisses me off. And from the looks of this new volume, it's going to be the Gert show.

Well when all they do is say sarcastic, pretentious bullshit yes.

Hell at least Jessica did more than that.

So you decided to get mad at someone that agrees with you that's it's a bad idea just because they said they liked the character.

Get over it dude. No one's making you like them.

I don't remember Gert being that pretentious actually. Sarcastic? Sure, but she mellowed down a lot as the series went on.

>I don't remember Gert being that pretentious actually.
>>Our parents lied to us about everything. The Easter Bunny? God? Everything will be alright?

She's pretty fucking pretentious.

>one line
Woah bud you surely showed them.