So last thread got fucked up by politics

So last thread got fucked up by politics.

How can we enjoy the Wednesday night thread if these guys derail it to Antifa/ Alt Right shitposting?

Let's try to talk about the other pic related. What's the secondary story gonna be? My guess is that it'll be like crazy cripples, the boys will try to have a good time while Randy's story keeps shoving it's way in there as they try to ignore it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAon04ZJhHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How can we enjoy the Wednesday night thread if these guys derail it to Antifa/ Alt Right shitposting?
By ignoring them both and reporting any trolling, that's it. Quit giving then (You)'s and just talk about the show. The fact that anyone, on any political spectrum, get's "triggered" over South Park of all cartoons has proven themselves to be a bunch of thin-skinned idiots that want to whine for attention. Fuck 'em, just ignore their foolishness and enjoy the show.

>Let's try to talk about the other pic related. What's the secondary story gonna be?
Either what you just said or some B plot of Cartman trying to profit off of the chaos.

i know, lets make a new thread and right off the bat start talking about politics, fucking genius

It is possible to report individual posts you know.

They lied, it wont be comfy anymore, more political shit.

say is this part of the press release images?

Cause detective Harrison is like my second favorite adult character on the show.

I still think that Matt and Trey are going to make the season more about the kids being kids. But of course they're still going to parody current events, they've always done that. Based on what we've seen in the episode preview, this episode isn't even going to be about race, it's about rednecks getting upset about machines/ai taking over their jobs.

Forgot image.
Nope, that's a screenshot of the new video game.

The description states that Randy will learn what it's like to be white. I'm guessing it will be a reference to white collar jobs. Still there is no reason to use last months news for this story. It will be outdated next year.

>How can we enjoy the Wednesday night thread
We haven't had a calm Wednesday night SP thread since before the last season

Huh. Now I'm interested in the connection between tech companies being attacked by rednecks and alt-right LARPers compared to whatever the fuck were they protesting back then. (Not american)

I'd take shippers and lore fags over Sup Forums and Tumblr-tards any day.

back then it was an episode title Goobacks were the future has gotten so over-populated that people traveled to the past to find a job.

All that did was over-crowded the present and so people started to be gay to reduce the population.

I agree it'll be outdated soon, but to be fair, a majority of sp content is that way. It's kind of been their thing for the past 20 years to cover events right as they happen. Trey did say he was tired of being an animated SNL recently, but they'd probably get more shit for flat out ignoring what made the show so big.

Hopefully Matt and Trey are just using this first episode to get rid of the political elephant in the room so they can get back to making shows about Cartman messing with Butters like they wanted.

>I still think that Matt and Trey are going to make the season more about the kids being kids. But of course they're still going to parody current events, they've always done that.

That still makes it political though. They announced that this season will be less political but that's not true. It'll just be more of what South Park has always done-- looking at everything and saying "this is stupid and you shouldn't care about this" like that's some sort of enlightening revelation and good satire.

Hm? Did they announce the plot or something?

They said this season would have less politics, not that it would be completely devoid of it. When has south park ever had a season that was politics-free? I'm just saying it's very likely Matt & Trey won't pull another season 20, especially after hearing how much they hated writing it.

We need more Creek

If you squint hard enough, you can make anything political. It's the same in reverse.

Just enjoy the show if the episode turns out good.

From the looks of it, there will be two stories but one that was announced last night was going to cover the charlottesville fiasco and Randy learning what it's like to be a white man in today's culture.

>guys how can we keep politics out of the discussion
>show is only political commentaryanymore

Gee, how about if the creators made the kids actually be fucking Kids again instead of mouthpieces

REMINDER

Always wait for the Butters thread.

REMINDER

>Always wait for the Butters thread.

Or Tweek and Craig ;)

I hope that Stripe will refuse attack his other daddy, maybe even betray Craig for Tweek.

>trapper-keeper terminator episode aired more than 15 years ago
>still have no idea what a trapper-keeper is actually supposed to be

Randy is a geologist so presumably he has a college degree in geology. Randy's job gets taken by an AI and then he has something in common with factory workers whose jobs have been automated. Robots are the new mexicans.

The last two seasons literally were about an ongoing election. Simply by not being about an election means there will naturally be less politics involved.

I'm hoping Tweek and Craig make up and get tired of everyone else's shit so they become the final boss and attack you with super powered yaoi attacks

Morgan Freeman is already a bonus boss so barring that maybe they could be an optional superboss?

>How can we enjoy the Wednesday night thread if these guys derail it to Antifa/ Alt Right shitposting?
>enjoying things post-election 2016
Heh

Clip out
youtube.com/watch?v=bAon04ZJhHE
I chuckled at the bee joke.

I can already see how this will start off.

Randy will understand the double standards against white people but if he tries to do something, the "flag wavers" just make him look bad.

I hope we still see our best boyzu ravu couple in the background.

So who's side will you fight on?

This confuses me. Why would Scott or Clyde side with Cartman?
>Why would any of them side with Cartman
Clyde in particular shouldn't trust Cartman, because he was attacked and mauled by the Coon. Scott has diabetes.

Anyway, Mysterion. Is Mintberry Crunch gonna be in the game?

Nah, Butters opening the actual thread is tradition. Goes back for years. Don't fuck with it.

Oh no, don't tell me South Park will be making fun of whatever is currently a trending subject when politics are the biggest thing right now. How can they sink so low as to make fun of what's in the news?

>still have no idea what a trapper keeper is supposed to be
It's a notebook binder with a flap. The appeal of the trapper keeper was that it always had cool art on it and shit that you could impress friends in elementary school with.
It's a very 80s-90s kid thing. They're still around, but so many kids work off tablets and shit now, not from regular notebook binders.

>Nah, Butters opening the actual thread is tradition. Goes back for years. Don't fuck with it.

Oh, I guess I'm still classified as a newfag for Sup Forums then.

Interestingly, people ignore that most jobs are being eliminated more so by automation than migrants (90% vs. 10%). It appears that immigration is in the spotlight because, to the disenfranchised unemployed, it's something fully in control of the government (short of becoming a bonafide Luddite).

>most jobs are being eliminated more so by automation than migrants
but if you closed off the country like japan, you wouldnt need migrants or a high birthrate. automation is the future

Plus it's easier to blame foreigners than admitting the future is leaving them behind. Same reason that no one wants to suggest training new workers and instead just complains about not being able to find skilled labor.

I don't support unlimited immigration, but automation isn't nearly that advanced yet.

We can't. Sup Forums is everywhere and they never stop crying about their feelings.

I mean, just look at them. They're the biggest faggots around these days.

Trapper Keepers where explicitly banned at my school growing up so nobody in town sells them. Still never seen one in person to this day.

Oh boy. That should be good for a lark.

Can we all agree that Human Kite is the best superhero persona out of the kids?

Is kite meant to be a euphemism for kike?

Welcome. You can never, ever leave.

it would be if we stopped hiring migrants as cheap labor or in roles better suited to automation

>Welcome. You can never, ever leave.

I'm not a newfag in general. I haven't made Sup Forums a board to visit until the Creek episode then I came here due to becoming a degenerate shipping fag.

But now that I am one I can't leave. I also can't stop shipping either....*sigh*

Neck yourself boco

Nah, leave him in the South Park threads. At least he discusses the episodes in question consistently, and other people get to derail shit instead.

Why?

>it will never be again about shit like the kids crucifying cartman to get Kyles dad a erection

They ain't seven anymore, they're nine.Also they understand all the adult stuff now... accept maybe Butters

>The Fat Furry
>Or Mysterion

Gee, this is a hard one

Probably

Cartman's side has the better lineup

>Human Kite
>Mosquito
>Super Craig
>Fast Pass
>Captain Diabetes

Why would they ban them? It's just a thing to store all your papers and homework in.

So Butters isn't playable in the new game which sucks

Butters understands that his father had/has extramarital affairs with other men and that his mother has attempted to kill him at least once. Butters is just a very optimistic person.

Yeah that does suck.

Then again my team is gonna be Tweek, Craig and whoever else.

Makes me wonder who the final boss of the game will be.

I love how Wendy and Bebe are so cute!