Viking Tales

Well this looks like it might be a fun adventure comedy. Character designs don't look too bad. Maybe this new cartoon will be oka-

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYRKiiKjuu1/?taken-by=ivanobichart
instagram.com/p/BY0-s9rDhFP/
vimeo.com/108925306
issuu.com/pixelatl/docs/catalogoideatoon5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, you know what, never mind

Racist

Did they even try? She doesn't even look like she belongs with the other characters. This pandering nonsense is getting ridiculous.

>this is what got picked up from ideatoon
>not the mariachi samurai one
Why is the world so unfair?

>Did they even try?
Of course they did. This is "trying" now

She wasn't in the original concept, so it's theorized that she there was an executive mandate that the show have more diversity. Maybe they made her a tumblr parody on purpose.

Does she have vitiligo?

I really fucking hate the Adventure Time became so fucking popular it's the default style for cartoons now. Can't we get a bit of thicker outlines, please? Even if it's just for the outer outline of the characters.

I mean she might be a rape baby. The vikings took back people they liked. They recently found native american DNA in a region of scandinavia going back centuries because of this practice.

>Be me
>Be Mexican
>Finally glad that we are doing good shows like Legend Quest and Villainous
>Now we're creating SJW stuff

Feels bad man

The children of slaves wouldn't be free persons, though. Even if a slave was freed by their owner for whatever reason, their descendants still wouldn't have all the rights of a free-born for 3 generations.

>I mean she might be a rape baby.
That's too triggering

So someone else took the torch and is spreading around the word about this, nice.

I'll just post some gay yaoi shit from the creator's Instagram I guess.

instagram.com/p/BYRKiiKjuu1/?taken-by=ivanobichart

>mariachi samurai
Oh you had better be fucking with me.

Also from his instagram, a pic of himself.

Then and now.

And here's the video with the booklet in case you want to see it.

instagram.com/p/BY0-s9rDhFP/

I really, really hope everyone involved in this dies in a hurricane along with their entire families, and I usually never wish anything ill on other people.
But for this disgusting shit I'll make an exception.

Whoa user, chill, it's just a children's cartoon.

You better believe it.
vimeo.com/108925306
To show that they were in the same contest, Ronin is in page 46-47, while this shit is in the first pages 6-7
issuu.com/pixelatl/docs/catalogoideatoon5

yeesh
he could have at least gone with a less awful gayship

Cool, it's my first time seeing the catalogue, I'll post this. So looks like the creators hopes this becomes a 52 episode series in the future.

I am in love with this concept but I'd need to see a bit more of it in motion before I pass judgement.

So I assume, the leader Larsen, got replaced by the black chick?

this is some Pee and Boppydog level.
it will die fast. I dont believe that this cartoon can be popular because according characters and style i doubt creators will make some good writing and hook people up.

¡Maldita mano de mono!

yaaasss more thicc pham 100 100 100

>this is some Pee and Boppydog level.

Dude, people are desperate to get a job in the animation industry, if this sticks, which it could, then a bunch of creative people from Mexico will do their best to get their efforts noticed, like how it's been on the US side of CN for the last few years.

The internet was a mistake after all.

>Dude, people are desperate to get a job in the animation industry
then they should not do obviously shitty and retarded character designs.

That's up to the creator which in this case is the original character designer, so they can't do much about the designs. The other people have to shine through writing good scripts and coming up with creative settings and ideas and shit. If a person stands out because all the episodes the person wrote were very positively received by audiences, he could get a good chance to pitch an idea in the future.

If the end result is more stuff like this , then no, thank you.

This was from a contest, if you read the second link, you can see many more ideas with more interesting artstyles that did not win. Because everyone knows this style is in right now, like anime-like was in the early 2000s

So a fat gay hipster creating a show about fat gay "vikings". Original.
Also, that's actual cultural appropriation: a mexican riffing on scandinavian culture.
I'm a fucking leftist and this corporatist "leftist progressive" bullshit is fucking excrutiating.

Fuck this, I want the mariachi samurai. That looks like a fun blend. Hell, even the black samurai movie that's being made after the true story of the only samurai that was an african slave stranded in japan is much more interresting than this bullshit. I don't want to have mexico making cartoons about lucha libre and dias of los muertos, but come on, when you've got gold nuggets like that fucking samurai cartoon that looks like burrito samurai jack with a strong emphasis on music, don't choose the fat gay spic who tries to be the next rebbecca sugar, minus the genius.

Fuck Cartoon Network, man.

Someone's triggered. This also looks like fun to me, but if it makes you feel any better, it's only a series of shorts for now.

>Someone's triggered.
Only homosexuals from tumblr use that word. >This also looks like fun to me
Ah, I see you're a homosexual from tumblr.

i'm not triggered, it's more like: "pff. Another tumblr tier show"

The fucking virtiligo girl is fucking out of place it almost feel like it's satire, but judging byt he whole thing, these idiots have no fucking clue what they're doing. Thankfully, this is gonna be forgotten soon, i'm pretty sure.

>Dat puffy vulva
There might be some merit to this, after all...

There isn't a single original idea in this show whatsoever. Not one.
It deserves to be on Cartoon Network.

We're all faggots here

>Only homosexuals from tumblr use that word.
I guess you don't shitpost on Sup Forums then

Are we gonna have a thread about this every single day now? That's honestly more pathetic than the show.

Just wait until the shorts come out, we could have the next Villainous on our hands if it takes off as much as that did.

is it known when these are coming out?

I think this shit is the worst thing in the catalog honestly.

That's pretty gross, that hideos hair style, shit story that makes your eyes roll, this seems more tumblr than the black girl from vikings, the fact that the creator wantes 11x 30 minute episodes is hilarious

Prolly 2018

Yeah and I'm wondering if that might be outside meddling.

Maybe like "Yes we'll make this but make one of the Vikings a sassy black woman"

>Larsen
That's a last name.
I mean, I guess a guy with a stupid name is still better than a Finnish black woman viking with a dyed-purple undercut and vitiligo, but how much fucking effort does it take to google the names of your main cast?

This art style looks familiar....

That's why it would be so great if they did it

Was this before or after it was discovered a famous viking warrior grave was a woman?

Eh. As with everything, I'll always give the first couple of eps a watch before wasting my time hating on it.

Kinda happy stuff like this still happens though, the contest I mean.