Sup Forums has way more females than most boards

>Sup Forums has way more females than most boards
>It's also way more left wing

What did women mean by this?

Was having your thread reported part of your plan?

>girl board
>reports posts

Of course!

>SU
>/r9k/
>Sup Forums
All in one post

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Citation needed

The perfect bait.

At least they're not Steven Universe.

Sup Forums is a much nicer place in my opinion
newfags are treated very nicely here.
it's friendly af compared to the other boards.

try going to Sup Forums and asking for help some time
love you bros

>be right wing female
>all other females cast you out of your social circle
>right-wing males don't want you because "all women" are vile evil succubi

I wish I wasn't so fucking autistic and I could just repress my opinions until I was a happy little SJW with blue hair and a toasty pumpkin spice latte.
If you break the numbers down I think females may be more susceptible to emotional appeals, figure communal politics are a safer bet, and want to think of themselves as "nice" when they vote.

>I'm not like other girls!

>girls
>reading the rules

Sup Forumsrtoons has females and left wing beta barneyfags
Sup Forumsmics is an alpha patrician board

SECESSION WHEN

Love you too, man

You know it's possible to hold political opinions without being an absolute cock about it

Get off of Sup Forums, stop hanging out with "antisjw" types, live your life as a normal right winger femanon.

t. Lesbian Marxist

The real answer is find your sad right wing orbiters. That or become a conservative pet they use to show there are totally girls who are right wing.

Yeah, and look how that's working out for us.

Bitch you have no friends because you're unpleasant to be around, not because of your shit opinions.

I would be fine with this because you would be taking Capeshit and half of the Sup Forums posters with you.

Where did I say I reported it?

Women are more easily swayed by emotional arguments, which are favoured by leftists, while men are more rational and intelligent, thus favouring conservatism.

I don't what makes me angrier, that fact the you dug up this stale old ramen cup of a bait, or that fat that you will get at least two other faggots to reply to you.

I really want to fuck Lars of the stars.

How did we prove Sup Forums was full of women?

Shit taste faggot.

Im left wing, but i hate the current democratic sjw scum that pretends to be liberal, all while they focus on is shitty feminism and hilarys goldman and sachs investments while still trying not to look like a sellout. Also, muslims shouldnt be celebrated as much as they are just because there brown

>be friends with normal girl
>she does stupid tinder shit and almost gets murdered by some maniac
>tell her that tinder is dangerous, and casual romance and promiscuity is dangerous
>she cuts all contact with me because I'm "sexist" and "slutshamed" her
I'm not trying to be a dick over here, I just want to express my opinions rationally.

Maybe back in 2007, nowadays Sup Forums is overrun with shitty wannabe Stormfronters.

>succubi

Inb4 boco

You people keep saying that but there's nothing rational about being a clueless tactless sperg.

>Best boy.
>Shit taste.

Spot the gay.

Quit exaggerating, for every Stormfront shitposting there 5 posts replying to it and/or complaining about it.

who actually celebrates muslims?

the only two positions I've seen are indifferent and completely hostile.

>tfw girl
>voted Trump

Then again where I am that's not really surprising.

>Best Boy
>not Mr. Greg "Murdercock" Universe
Found the Heretic.

it's not womens' fault that they're stupid

And now were filled with newfags who refuse to read comics and only watch Tumblr gifs

>not voting for no one because both candidates were fucking shit

Well tact is a social function so as far as persuasive tactics it falls under pathos- appeals to emotion.
So a tactless sperg can still technically have a decent logical argument.
I admit, I come in really fucking weak on the pathos front, I'm working to improve myself in the ways I employ empathy and communicate.
But to be dismissive of us just because we're not fucking charming is retarded, it's not a sound idea and it does you a disservice in the long run.

You mean russia?

What?

You mean a douche and a turd.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

OF COURSE!

So did most white women, possibly women as a whole because I believe there was a drop black voters.

Shut up, Boco.

>lefties still spinning the Russia bullshit

Incredible.

Yes sir...

Everyone in this thread should be aware that russian trolls are actively doing subversion all over the internet (look up "subversion" on wikipedia).

Also anyone replying to this post is likely a russian troll trying to downplay my message.

Just tell them to fuck off to Sup Forums.